PDA

View Full Version : I need some urgent help...

88CRXGUY
02-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Ok heres the things. I brought the crx back from bc lastnight and I put it into for an inspection...

The guys at Autopro told me that they aren't able to pass the car due to lowered supension, muffler, small crack in the front bumper etc.

Now my permit for the cars runs out at midnight. Is there anyone anyone can do on the board please let me know...

Pm me thanks

Jason

A790
02-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 88CRXGUY
Ok heres the things. I brought the crx back from bc lastnight and I put it into for an inspection...

The guys at Autopro told me that they aren't able to pass the car due to lowered supension, muffler, small crack in the front bumper etc.

Now my permit for the cars runs out at midnight. Is there anyone anyone can do on the board please let me know...

Pm me thanks

Jason

Get it done at CT. They don't give a shit.

88CRXGUY
02-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeah they told me it was because it was the muffler and the suspension... All that the guy did was look at the car, and it took him 5 hours to come and tell me that.. I didn't even have to pay for the inspection...

Any other places rather than canadian tire..

88CRXGUY
02-25-2006, 04:08 PM
..Yeah they told me it was because it was the muffler and the suspension... All that the guy did was look at the car, and it took him 5 hours to come and tell me that..He asked me if he wanted me to go futher, wtf why would you want to do more work if its not going to pass, morons. I didn't even have to pay for the inspection...

Any other places rather than canadian tire..I don't want anymore problems than what I already have..