PDA

View Full Version : Bastard Car Vandalizing Punks

Davetronz
03-14-2003, 09:41 PM
So I was at Market Mall tonight with the gf. We parked RIGHT outside the Calgary Police Offices, next to the designated police parking. I didnt double park or anything, I was clearly within the lines, the two cars next to me were a good distance away.

When I came back out about 2 hours later, some fucking punks had poured milkshake all over my driver window and door, the back hatch of my car and rear window, the roof and the hood. The one cup was next to the car, a lid and straw were on the rear hatch, and another cup was on the passenger side of the car. The two cups on either sides are telling me that it was more than likely 2 or more kids. I couldnt see any other damage to the car, so I drove over and washed all the shit off at the car wash.

Why the hell do people have to ruin other peoples property, I did nothing to whomever poured that shit on my car...
GOD DAMMIT.... :banghead: :thumbsdow

rsxrsx
03-14-2003, 10:04 PM
F**k that kind of shit always happens to me, here is a suggestion get the cups dusted for finger-prints find out who they are and kick the stuff out of them, man i feel your pain, it really really sucks when people try to damge your property, it is a shame because there will always be people like that:thumbsdow

FiveFreshFish
03-14-2003, 10:05 PM
What a bunch of little pricks. Good thing there's no permanent damage.

Ben
03-14-2003, 10:16 PM
If I ever saw someone vandalizing my car or anyone elses, it will be my finger prints they will be recording...right after retrieving the dental records of those bastards.

XylathaneGTR
03-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Thats pretty gay man...Sucks that happened to you.
99% of the time, they see something nice ie: "hey, look at that tight DSM, LETS FUCK IT UP CAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE, And i want to ruin someones hard work!"

Sucks that happened to yah bro...
When ever i get my car, imma see if i could keep a camera in it...like, just facing kinda, out the front/driver side...

lammer
03-15-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
Thats pretty gay man...Sucks that happened to you.
99% of the time, they see something nice ie: "hey, look at that tight DSM, LETS FUCK IT UP CAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE, And i want to ruin someones hard work!"

Sucks that happened to yah bro...
When ever i get my car, imma see if i could keep a camera in it...like, just facing kinda, out the front/driver side...

you think people trash peoples car because they don't have a "tight" car? dude fucking people trash other peoples property to piss them off, they don't care if its nice lookin' or not. they like the "thrill" of making people mad.

Pete92SL
03-15-2003, 02:09 AM
That should teach you to park by the poilce station! Seriously...My car got stolen outside of the one at Chinook a couple years ago.

That is stupid about the milkshake man.

Pete

ninspeed
03-15-2003, 02:37 AM
Shit man, i got egged once at school. That sucked, ruined my whole day, but i found out who it was ang got them back. None the less, there will allways been some kid out there who is just looking to ruin somebodys day. So when it happens to you, just try and clean it off and move on. If it does not wash off, call me and ill clean it up for a small fee (gotta cover material cost of all the polishes).

Best way to protect againts this, wax your car and keep it clean as best as possible.

Melinda
03-15-2003, 03:03 AM
Aww Dave :( Sorry to hear that, kids suck. On the bright side, at least it isn't so cold that everything is totally gonna freeze tonight and you will still be able to get into your car tomorrow :) Love ya kiddo, hope the rest of the night went a little better :thumbsup:

Melinda

RiCE-DaDDy
03-15-2003, 04:16 AM
just immature kids, society is fuct up

James
03-15-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
just immature kids, society is fuct up

:werd:...and i agree with what Ben Said, I would have no tolerance for that shit , and i would end up being the one who got charged :thumbsdow

Davetronz
03-15-2003, 12:03 PM
I was pretty angry after it happened. I was telling the gf that if I ever saw someone in the act of vandalizing my car I would beat the living shit out of them until they couldnt move. The sad thing is, is that I would probably get charged for beating the shit out of them and they would walk away free (well probably not walk, but they would go free).

Smartiepants
03-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Also people, that door dings, I mean shit, don't park your Ford XYZ super monster in a tight spot then swing open the door and hop out. People that ding my door get, mirros folded, wiper blades ripped off and busted, and fuel cap chucked in a snowbank if I can get at it.

Glowrider
03-15-2003, 01:04 PM
Why the hell do people have to ruin other peoples property

Because they can't afford the nicer things in life. So, logic would dictate that messing up other people's nice things, will bring them nice things.

Fuckin' fags. Some kids from Brooklyn were going around my neighborhood on Long Island and smashing up cars. MB's, Corvette's, BMW's, in one case a Bentley. They were caught. They took pictures and video taped everything they did. This was a few years ago, and they are still in jail.

Fuji
03-15-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
So I was at Market Mall tonight with the gf. We parked RIGHT outside the Calgary Police Offices, next to the designated police parking. I didnt double park or anything, I was clearly within the lines, the two cars next to me were a good distance away.

When I came back out about 2 hours later, some fucking punks had poured milkshake all over my driver window and door, the back hatch of my car and rear window, the roof and the hood. The one cup was next to the car, a lid and straw were on the rear hatch, and another cup was on the passenger side of the car. The two cups on either sides are telling me that it was more than likely 2 or more kids. I couldnt see any other damage to the car, so I drove over and washed all the shit off at the car wash.

Why the hell do people have to ruin other peoples property, I did nothing to whomever poured that shit on my car...
GOD DAMMIT.... :banghead: :thumbsdow

consider yourself lucky that they didn't kick or key your car... happend to me one time in the same situation as you. grrrr:guns:

a_peep
03-15-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Fuji

consider yourself lucky that they didn't kick or key your car... happend to me one time in the same situation as you. grrrr:guns:

Ya my whole car got keyed about a month ago.:( Fucking disrespectful people.:thumbsdow

___2PaC___
03-15-2003, 04:30 PM
Shitty, but your lucky that they didnt damage your car. But either way it still sucks, stupid idiots, got no life so they go and try and ruin someone else's, all thos epeople need a good boot up their ass!:bullshit:

Coryz
03-15-2003, 06:56 PM
thats harsh dave thats why you must keep car in sealed ziplock bag at all times :D

frostyda9
03-16-2003, 12:40 AM
I don't know where the "I'm gonna fuck your stuff up because I don't have anything nice like that" attitude comes from, but I'm sick of it. Altogether I have had 7 incidents....cars being vandalized, stolen, or broken into. :guns:

How about when you park way away from everyone else at a mall, and some prick pushes a shopping cart down the hill towards your car? What's wrong with people?

Seanith
03-16-2003, 01:17 AM
Fuck people like this..but i was just wondering what would figerprinting really do? Unless the people have been fingerprinted before thus being criminals, your not going to find the people. I don't have fingerprints on record, and i'm sure 95% of the people here(for example) don't either..

Davetronz
03-16-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Coryz
thats harsh dave thats why you must keep car in sealed ziplock bag at all times :D
You find one big enough for me to drive into, and I will buy it :D

Smartiepants
03-16-2003, 12:47 PM
I realized a while ago that they have my fingerprints on file, its a scam, when you go to the Police Interpretive Centre in elementary they keep your fingerprints on file.

Davetronz
03-16-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Smartiepants
I realized a while ago that they have my fingerprints on file, its a scam, when you go to the Police Interpretive Centre in elementary they keep your fingerprints on file.
Hahahha then they have mine too....
*sigh*

Glowrider
03-16-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
Fuck people like this..but i was just wondering what would figerprinting really do? Unless the people have been fingerprinted before thus being criminals, your not going to find the people. I don't have fingerprints on record, and i'm sure 95% of the people here(for example) don't either..

It's a slim chance, but it might work. And if it does work, oh how sweet it would be.

ZorroAMG
03-18-2003, 10:54 AM
That sucks man, sorry to hear that...

As for the fingerprint issue, yeah everyone in Canada that is known to be here (legal immigrants as well) have their fingerprints on file from when you are young (I got mine done in grade 2 or 3 some get it done younger) As for fingerprint dusting, It's more hollywood than factual...fingerprints have to be flawless...you wouldn't get a good print off a cup or even off the side of a car in case of a break-in. This is first hand knowledge given to me by one of Calgary's finest when I caught someone trying to jimmy a car in my parkade. I chased the fucker thru downtown on the phone with the cops. When the piece of shit excuse for a human went upstairs to an upper floor Chinese restaurant, i thought i had him cornered. I waited outside for the cops and when they showed up and went upstairs, apparently there were 2 other exits to get out of the building....The Fucking Bastard got away!! I drove around the area for 45 min looking for the scum wanting to run his waste of skin off the sidewalk. FRUSTRATING!!!

The worst part is that people have given me a description of him sayiing that he's still going to our building....I am going to sit in my car with some friends and a case of beer and wait for him..then....:guns: ...Let it be known...I WILL GET YOU FUCKER!!!

rsxrsx
03-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

They did this, who's to say they have not commited a crime before, anyway it's is always woth a shot, good luck finding them bastards. :thumbsup:

szw
03-18-2003, 11:52 AM
Yeah bring the cup into the police station in a baggie and say "Please catch the guy whose finger prints are on this cup,..they poured stuff on my car!"

hahahahaha

anyways to the poster dave....sorry man, that sucks at least your car is okay though!

hinggu
03-18-2003, 03:14 PM
I remember when some fuker used to bang my car window at night and set my f-ing alarm off every couple of nights. One night I sat in my dad's van while my friends sat in his car across the street. We waited for the fuker and sure enough, at 4am, guy delivering newspapers comes by, car exactly like the one that set off my alarm! Too bad he saw me in the car through the tint so I couldn't catch him in the act, but he gave up the paper route and my alarm was never set off again!

XylathaneGTR
03-18-2003, 04:45 PM
Just a story related to ZorroAMG's post...

When i was working over teh summer...I almost got stabbed at work by an angry ass mother fucker...little crazy too.

This shorter, kinda built, shaved head, DKNY Glasses wearing Arab guy went totally nuckingfuts and pulled an at least 6" fixed blade hunting knife on us...Jumped the counter, and started swinging shit around, breaking things etc. He speciffically came after me, cause i was the one who gave him his food, and he thought i "poisoned it." (Even tho 3 managers made it, and i just took the bag from the counter and put it in his hands...)

He then, left and took off in reverse, from our Crowfoot McDonalds, down the street, past the Acura dealership hauling Ass in reverse, so we couldn't see his plates. This was on a BUSY ASS saturday...
He later came back w/ a huge mother of a purple bat, and started threatening people again/going nuts.
He also chased one of the managers (One of the ones who made his food that day earlier) Through the parking lot, across a 4 lane, road, and into a FULL, PACKED, CROWDED ass Joey Tomatoes...INTO the resturant.
He also came back that nite and broke about 7 or 8 windows.

The point of that rant/story was to say... The fucking cops never ended up catching him. After all that, countless witnesses and reports...and no one caught him.

Pretty fucking useless cops.

As for the "Breaking Shit Cause I Dont Have It." That happens all the time Lammer. I used to have friends like that, Most of the time, people damage other peoples property cause its fun. Like, paintballing and shit like that, nothing too serious, but still, people do that cause it gives them a rush...But some of the time, people also do that because of Envy. "They gat a brand new s500 and they's all rich and here i am with nothing, im jealous, so i'll fuck it up for them."
Happens all the time.

RGAGT
03-18-2003, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear that dave I know how ya feel Some bastard Broke the mirror of my car earlier this year

** PSSTT Dave it was the cops***:D :D