PDA

View Full Version : How to install winsheld wipers

88CRXGUY
02-28-2006, 07:55 PM
(Insert Laughter here) I just got my 88 honda crx and the wipers are kind of shit and I went out and got some new ones. I have no idea how to install them if there is anyone that can give me some help on the board please do so...thanks

Goblin
02-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Really easy, its a hook design, you insert them backwards, and then turn around the hook, and wolla. really hard to explain, go to a canadian tire they can help you.

oh, and while your at krappy tire, ask them how to install windshield nozzer L.E.D's too....

Shaolin
02-28-2006, 09:20 PM
make sure you get the ones that actually hook.. ask the guys at canadian tire to make sure.. I got a set of blades for christmas but my sister only bought one that fit.. they're really easy to take off and put on.

88CRXGUY
02-28-2006, 09:54 PM
haha I dunno I just got the teflon ones and the size that there crappy little book says..I thought that would be fine.. Ah gawd now I need to go back and ask them...haha I need them its snowing lol..

Foz
02-28-2006, 10:02 PM
They're quite easy. All you have to do is pull back the pin on your blade holders and slide off the old blades.

Insert the new ones in and it automatically clips into place.

barbarian
02-28-2006, 10:03 PM
AutoValue or NAPA will probably be more helpful installing it.