Used/Tested Networks:Rogers
LifeTimer:less then 30mins
Condition:bascially new
Pictures:will post by tonight

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping:canada wide
Payment:paypal, email money transfer

NOTES:
Hey I just got a treo 650 on Friday... so its only couple days old.. i piad 750 plus an extended warranty that covers a One time replacement if phone is broken and one batery per year for 2 years free... paid 170 for that warranty there less then 30 mins on thisphone... i haven't brought it out anyhere still been using my 635I but i have played with it on my spare time... you can surf the net with this thing... i used to to go on beyond .. its pretty cool... if you buy a flash card you can load episodes of what shows you download.. has realplayer on it to play mp3s... date planner.. you can download microsoft word,excel.. and all that to use on the phone... can use MSN on it... blah blah goto palmone.com and treo650 for more info... agian this thing is olny couple days old with less then 30 mins on it..i have all reciepts...

700OBO... losing mad money on this but shit hit the fan the day after i got this so i need the cash... V2Kai is my Rogers man so if you buy it you will have no hassle service with what ever you need... oh and yes its a rogers phone :)

craigcd
03-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Why dont you return it? Doubt someone is going to pay you even closed to what you are asking.

Craig

error*
03-01-2006, 05:13 PM
He's right! Try to return it.

Jacob

bball2
03-01-2006, 06:32 PM
If you're gonna try and sell it on these forums you're gonna lose 3x as much as you're losing right now. Just try and make a scene and return it, seems to be your only option.