PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's

ramminghard
03-15-2003, 06:50 PM
Anyone on here got one. If so lets see some pics. I am thinking of getting a couple soon and just wondering what everyone else has. I will post some pics of a couple of frinds later.

Dirty_SOHC
03-15-2003, 06:53 PM
I have one that spans from my right elbow to the top of my shoulder. its almost 6 years old and I'm still happy with it. I will be getting another one on the top right of my back this summer

Superesc
03-15-2003, 06:55 PM
I want to get a small bar code on the back of my neck.

Zephyr
03-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

like on Dark Angel?

Superesc
03-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Ah damn I thought it haven't been done hahaha ... just preparing for the future... :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
03-15-2003, 07:11 PM
ask to see ecstasyracer's tattoo!!! its awesome!.

he got the rx7 ifini symbol. looks so tight:thumbsup:

04blackMAX
03-15-2003, 07:42 PM
ive got 7 now

Dope Dealer
03-15-2003, 07:46 PM

Originally posted by Zephyr

like on Dark Angel?

The video game character in Hitman has a Barcode on the back of his head (Shaved head).

Looks sweet. Hahaha :thumbsup:

Superesc
03-15-2003, 07:58 PM
nice! I think I will shave my head!

jdmakkord
03-15-2003, 08:06 PM
I've got 4 so far

outsider
03-15-2003, 08:28 PM
i got one last summer and love it. i have two more planned. i just need the money now. haha

civic_stylez
03-15-2003, 09:13 PM
i love the 2 i have, want to get more soon

Fuji
03-15-2003, 09:19 PM

me too... but under it I also wanted "made in china"

:D

Superesc
03-15-2003, 09:20 PM
hahahahahha "made in Hong Kong" is what I want!! hahah

___2PaC___
03-15-2003, 09:21 PM
I want a tatto to, how much do they cost anyways?

theken
03-15-2003, 09:51 PM
i have 3, but i have been saving for a while to get my whole arm done :thumbsup: i have like 600 saved for it.

Ekliptix
03-15-2003, 10:09 PM
I don't think I'm ever going to get a tatoo, but good luck for those of you who are.

rsxrsx
03-15-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
I don't think I'm ever going to get a tatoo, but good luck for those of you who are.

yeah me too, i really like the girls that have tatoo's on their lower backs right before their bums... :confused:

Hakkola
03-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by rsxrsx

yeah me too, i really like the girls that have tatoo's on their lower backs right before their bums... :confused:

Hells yeah!

Madspinner
03-15-2003, 11:31 PM
Yeah I will be getting one soon ,Where is a good place to get one done at .

___2PaC___
03-16-2003, 10:30 AM

:clap: :clap: You know your stuff!

James
03-16-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by outsider
i got one last summer and love it. i have two more planned. i just need the money now. haha

:werd:... i have a Canadian flag on my Right shoulder, and 2 more planned out, just need money :tongue:

Originally posted by Madspinner
Yeah I will be getting one soon ,Where is a good place to get one done at .

Im sure there are tons of Great artist's in the city, but i got Rick from www.symbolsofstrength.com to do mine, I made the original sketch for my Tattoo( flag waving in the wind on a Gold flag pole) and he added some character to it, turned out perfect :thumbsup:

CRX crazy
03-16-2003, 02:30 PM

he he thats where mine is, it's an angel it's soooo cute but being a girl and it on my spine it hurt like a bitch, but the pain makes me want another one:nut:

rsxrsx
03-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by CRX crazy

he he thats where mine is, it's an angel it's soooo cute but being a girl and it on my spine it hurt like a bitch, but the pain makes me want another one:nut:

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You should post up a pic of what it looks like, just kidding:thumbsup:

ecstasyracer
03-16-2003, 03:03 PM
Mines an Efini symbol actually. I only got it done in december and am very happy with it still. I'll post pics of it soon when I get them developed.

dj_honda
03-16-2003, 03:18 PM
my buddy got one from bushido, and apparently they were a wicked place.....i am gonna get a couple next year or maybe the coming winter....

___2PaC___
03-16-2003, 03:24 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You should post up a pic of what it looks like, just kidding:thumbsup:

Yea, the thread starter did say post pics of the tatto's you got:rolleyes:

TomTom
03-16-2003, 07:56 PM
i got one, will get another in may, ill see if i can find a pic

CRX crazy
03-17-2003, 01:26 AM
na, you'll have to wait until i come out to a meet in the spring to see it:devil:

SpoonEK9@STRD
03-17-2003, 01:54 AM
i got one, its pretty sweet... its on my elbow looks like a scab...*picks at it* :tongue:

rsxrsx
03-17-2003, 09:11 AM
na, you'll have to wait until i come out to a meet in the spring to see it:devil:

no harm in asking...i guess:(

CRX crazy
03-18-2003, 01:25 AM

no harm in asking...i guess:(

aww don't look to discouraged

Melinda
03-18-2003, 11:47 AM
Within the year I'll probably get one...the lower back was a option but its been over done by SO many of my friends and all of them say that unless you wanna wear longer shirts or higher pants, its kinda hard to completely hide. I'm thinkin of my ankle or something...that's fairly easy to be seen when I want it to be seen or hidden when I dont want to show it. :thumbsup:

Melinda

Blue Devil 2
03-18-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Within the year I'll probably get one...the lower back was a option but its been over done by SO many of my friends and all of them say that unless you wanna wear longer shirts or higher pants, its kinda hard to completely hide. I'm thinkin of my ankle or something...that's fairly easy to be seen when I want it to be seen or hidden when I dont want to show it. :thumbsup:

Melinda

But what's the point of getting a tatoo that your planning on hiding? It should be something that your not ashamed of and feel comfortable all the time showing since it is a part of you.

jdmakkord
03-18-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2

But what's the point of getting a tatoo that your planning on hiding? It should be something that your not ashamed of and feel comfortable all the time showing since it is a part of you.

Uh you need to be able to cover up tattoos, if you work in an office environment, you cant have ink showing. Despite how mainstream tat's get, they are still frowned upon. I have one on my chest, across my stomach, on my shoulder, and on my back. Easy to cover, but easy to show wearing a wife beater too.

Melinda
03-18-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

Uh you need to be able to cover up tattoos, if you work in an office environment, you cant have ink showing. Despite how mainstream tat's get, they are still frowned upon. I have one on my chest, across my stomach, on my shoulder, and on my back. Easy to cover, but easy to show wearing a wife beater too. Yeah especially when you're a woman...you need to be able to cover everything up. I represent myself when I'm out meeting clients and working with people and dispite how happy I'd be to have my tattoo, it's something I wouldn't always want to show off. My friend just got a tattoo on her hip, she even made sure her underwear and bathing suit would cover it so that she would only be able to show it to people she wanted to show it to.

Melinda

CRX crazy
03-18-2003, 03:43 PM
it's easy to cover it when it's on your lower back, i don't think that you would go meeting clients in shirts that short anyways right?? I'ts all up to you but think on the ankle when your wearing that outstanding evening gown for a night on the town, better be a long dress

Melinda
03-18-2003, 03:56 PM
it's easy to cover it when it's on your lower back, i don't think that you would go meeting clients in shirts that short anyways right?? I'ts all up to you but think on the ankle when your wearing that outstanding evening gown for a night on the town, better be a long dress

Definately a good point. I dunno, obviously a little thought will be goin into it before I get it, just sayin I wanna be a little different then every other girl out there. I'll figure something out. :)

Melinda

CRX crazy
03-18-2003, 05:05 PM
i totally understand your point thats cool, i know lots of girls with tatoo's on there ankles though, theres few places girls can get tatoo's where they won't stretch when they get pregnant

ecstasyracer
03-18-2003, 10:04 PM
Well I guess I'll be the first person to post a pic. Its not a great picture but you get the idea. I got this done in december. Its the rx-7 "Efini" symbol, you may have seen put on some 3rd gens. No offence to anyone with barbed wire or anything like that but I wanted something that NO one had. And plus people at the gym always ask what it is, I explain and then it turns out they are into car's too so we talk about that.

§é××ïé
03-19-2003, 01:40 PM
I'm getting lips on my ass :D then im going to get a butterfly on my lower back

___2PaC___
03-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Can we see once you got em? The thread starter did ask for pics

:rofl:jk

Weasel
03-20-2003, 05:28 PM
JAILBAIT

legendboy
03-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Not exactly a tattoo but a hell of a conversation peice!

ohh, btw, don't bother asking how this happened...

legendboy
03-20-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by §é××ïé
I'm getting lips on my ass...

instead of actually getting the tattoo first, I would volenteer to use magic marker on my lips....? :rofl: j/k hehe

Superesc
03-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
Not exactly a tattoo but a hell of a conversation peice!

ohh, btw, don't bother asking how this happened...

Dirty_SOHC took a bite????? :rofl:

legendboy
03-20-2003, 10:47 PM
Calvin you BASTARD!!!!!!! :guns: hehe

Here's my buddys tatty

HK2NR
03-20-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
Here's my buddys tatty

dude that's sweet!

Superesc
03-20-2003, 10:57 PM
hahah ok no more no more, Roland's going to kick my ass one of these days hehehe

CRXguy
03-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Dirty SOHC's a gangsta! :eek: :rofl:

12V
03-21-2003, 02:22 AM
Scars are way better! there like tatoos with stories.

___2PaC___
03-21-2003, 11:36 AM
hahaha true, but tattoo's r nice