PDA

View Full Version : FS: PIAA Super Plasma H4 - $40

clem24
03-02-2006, 11:28 AM
(Edited for additions:)

I've got a set of PIAA Super Plasma H4 bulbs in package. Used for about 1 hour. Bulbs are made in Japan. Has a very slight purplish hue like HID, but without the intensity. Was on my MR2 (pop up lights, no day times, hence the low hours). Selling cause I use HID now. $40 FIRM. First person wtih cash gets it.

I've also got a set of Bosch 6054 to H4 conversion. Perfect for ALL Toyotas/Nissans with pop-up lights, or older Toyota trucks. Night and day is an understatement. The difference is like Mercury and Pluto. These were on a Celica and were pulled before I sold the car. They were used about 3 months. I've successfully installed hi/lo HIDs in these housings and they throw a really nice beam pattern with good cut-off. They ARE E-code approved (E1 stamped on front). I'll throw in some regular H4 bulbs. These are VASTLY SUPERIOR to the nasty (and illegal) "diamond cut" H4 conversions that are not Ecode or even DOT (ick) approved. $70.

Take both for $100.

If you say you're coming, then *please* come get them. :thumbsup: Located in NW, but can meet by Peter's during the day.

jdm_jspec
01-21-2007, 01:53 AM
hey im interested.
but i only have 80$ cash
is that alright?
ill pm you too

dieselpower91
01-21-2007, 12:17 PM
PM'd