PDA

View Full Version : NO-Explode Experiences

Unknown303
03-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Was wondering if anyone else has ever taken this stuff. Just used it for the first time for an intense workout. Was really busting my balls tonight, and towards the end of the workout i was really getting this urge to throw up??? :dunno: Has this happened to anyone else. Now i'm sitting at home putting back a protien shake and typing on my comp.

Just wanted to hear some life stories about NO-Explode.

Thanks guys.

civic_stylez
03-03-2006, 06:06 PM
one of my best friends in a body builder and he loves no-xplode, he preaches about it all the time, what type of exercise were you doing? if you were going hard on the squats or even situps, it can make you puke or want to puke..even if you change up your workout a bit it can affect how you feel. some products are hard on the system when you first start taking it so id give it a few more times before you give up on the explode...also if you were going harder than usual you usually want to puke anyways and dont go to hard on a stomach full of fluid either.

Wildcat
03-03-2006, 06:48 PM
ya it gives me that gassy "wanna puke" feeling sometimes too. makes me wanna shit halfway through my workout too, lol. :rofl:

its good stuff tho i swear :D

JAYMEZ
03-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
ya it gives me that gassy "wanna puke" feeling sometimes too. makes me wanna shit halfway through my workout too, lol. :rofl:

lol my friends say the same shit :rofl:

pinoyhero
03-03-2006, 07:54 PM
DO you have to cycle it?

PGTze
03-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
DO you have to cycle it?

I would, it starts to lose it's effect halfway through the tub, but I don't think you 'have to'. I take a shit before workout so I don't have to stop half way through haha.

Unknown303
03-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Cool thanks for the input guys, looks like i'm shitting before i goto the gym.

And I was doing various upper body weights and when i was done doing chest, shoulders and upper bacl, i went to do some crunches and stretching, when i about to go do the abs i started feeling really sick.

But on a lighter note the whole time i was lifting weights it was great, really makes me feel like i could keep doing more and more sets.

Impreza
03-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

You too? haha, i thought I was the only one!

It is really good stuff, the pumps are so intense that it almost hurts! I think it makes you want to puke cause it is almost kinda acidic like a carbonated beverage. I haven't had any problems after i started to drink it slowly, like over 15mins.

Unknown303
03-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Maybe i should take my time drinking it instead of slamming it the second i go to leave the house.