Fat burger is set to open march 7 :clap: :clap: :clap:

atomic
03-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by bbcustoms
Fat burger is set to open march 7 :clap: :clap: :clap:

your signature reads like it was written by someone who speaks poor english

bbcustoms
03-03-2006, 12:18 AM
^^^^I just had to copy it because I dont understand how anyone can give so much praise to a neon

turbotrip
03-03-2006, 12:29 AM
lol he makes SRT4 sound like a company or corporation :rofl:

Foz
03-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Where's Fat Burger located?

bbcustoms
03-03-2006, 12:46 AM
Deerfoot meadows
By the new Ikea

ToyVitzRS
03-03-2006, 01:19 AM
All we need now is an In-N-Out Burger and I'll LOVE CALGARY FOREVER! :D

sexualbanana
03-03-2006, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by ToyVitzRS

Yeah, never gonna happen. But what I would do for a 4x4 animal style. :drool: :drool:

P.S. I'm aware I just set myself up for an animal style joke.

Sorath
03-03-2006, 02:30 AM
we need a white castle :P

jaysas_63
03-03-2006, 02:33 AM
i haven't heard too much about fat burger, other than its famous mascot guy....

i'd personaly like to try white castle one day, i've never had any of those bite-size burgers..

edit^^^beat me to it

CKY
03-03-2006, 02:39 AM

Never ever happening. Unless all of a sudden a number of family members of the In-N-Out franchise decides to move to Calgary.

Godfuader
03-03-2006, 07:33 AM

Originally posted by Sorath
we need a white castle :P
Just had both of these last week. :drool: We really need these here.

Aragorn_ii
03-03-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by jaysas_63
i haven't heard too much about fat burger, other than its famous mascot guy....

edit^^^beat me to it

I think that you're talking about Big Boy http://www.bigboy.com

this is Fat burger http://www.fatburger.net/

jaysas_63
03-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Aragorn_ii

I think that you're talking about Big Boy http://www.bigboy.com

this is Fat burger http://www.fatburger.net/

thanks for the correction:thumbsup:, guess i don't know my burgers

clem24
03-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Wow, cheese, bacon, chili, egg AND ranch dressing. So much for my diet plan! :eek: Where'd you hear about this? Can't wait!!

shakalaka
03-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Great....!! Another fast food/burger franchise...that's exactly what we needed.

futurecivic
03-03-2006, 12:57 PM
me and a few guys from work get to go and sample for free today

canadian_hustla
03-03-2006, 12:59 PM
you guys will love fat burger

Amazing food, greasy as hell (hence the name).. and pretty pricey. It will definately give peter's drive in a run for its money on food quality/selection/portions

I went to one in Vegas, and I am glad to finally see it opening here in calgary!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ninjak84
03-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Are people actually going to eat at a place called "Fat Burger"?

Originally posted by clem24
Wow, cheese, bacon, chili, egg AND ranch dressing.

I feel like throwing up :barf:

bbcustoms
03-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
Are people actually going to eat at a place called "Fat Burger"?

I feel like throwing up :barf:

The question should be why wouldnt you eat at a place called Fat Burger

Either way, fat as in greasy, or fat as in thick you still win.

l8braker
03-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
Are people actually going to eat at a place called Fat Burger

Yep, I am for sure. Guess you have high "standards"

szw
03-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Over/under on how long they'll be around?

CIVIC_MAN
03-03-2006, 02:21 PM
why dont you try fat burget next time "you can get a double cheese with fries for 2.95 faggot":rofl:

Phuqu
03-03-2006, 05:15 PM
What you guys would really enjoy is a Hot Karl.

Weapon_R
03-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by szw
Over/under on how long they'll be around?

It's hard for a fast food chain to go down in Calgary, especially with all the hype about a new U.S. chain. Hell, even Krispy Kream is still running

szw
03-03-2006, 05:39 PM
oops, I thought KK packed up and left sometime last year.

JordanEG6
03-03-2006, 05:48 PM
whats fat burger? and wuts so good about it? just curious

dj_rice
03-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by CIVIC_MAN
why dont you try fat burget next time "you can get a double cheese with fries for 2.95 faggot":rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm gonna go there when it opens and use that quote :thumbsup:

But I think they made a movie about FatBurger...cant remember for sure..it had this annoying black kid on it..."Welcome to FatBurger, can I take your order" in a really annoying high-pitched voice rings a bell

motion
03-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Phuqu
What you guys would really enjoy is a Hot Karl.
hahahah
followed by The Bear.

theken
03-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

But I think they made a movie about FatBurger...cant remember for sure..it had this annoying black kid on it..."Welcome to FatBurger, can I take your order" in a really annoying high-pitched voice rings a bell
that was good burger, and it was sweet

redblack
03-06-2006, 09:36 PM
I was there tonight , my gf had some pre-opening passes and i must say they have the best tasteting and most juiciest hambuger in town and the shakes are better than peters but they only have 3 flavors. i had a double fat with cheese and bacon, it was huge!. There going to be open tomorrow, you got to go try it.:thumbsup:
oh and its about 10 bucks for a combo

likwid
03-06-2006, 09:48 PM
10 bucks for a fast food burger and fries? WTF

JordanEG6
03-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by CIVIC_MAN

hahha where did that quote come from? sounds familiar

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm gonna go there when it opens and use that quote :thumbsup:

it was good burger, one of my favorites...hahaha so funny

"i ordered a burger with nothing on it, what is this?!"
"thats what i gave you"
"i expected a meat patty!!"
"dude, a meat patty is SOMETHING, you said 'NOTHING'"
"im reporting your name to the manager"
"the manager already knows my name"
"AAAAH!! ill see you in hell"
"okay, see you there!"

likwid
03-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

"thats what i gave you"
"okay, see you there!"

LOL :rofl:

pinoyhero
03-06-2006, 09:58 PM
^^^^I just had to copy it because I dont understand how anyone can give so much praise to a neon

LOL, too funny. Back on topic though I gonna go check that out on the weekend.

Speed_69
03-06-2006, 11:12 PM

it was good burger, one of my favorites...hahaha so funny

"thats what i gave you"
"okay, see you there!"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Godfuader
03-06-2006, 11:32 PM

Does sound familiar. Wasn't that at the beginning of Fast and Furious when the "brawl" happens? CIVIC_MAN?

bbcustoms
03-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Yes its from the movie
That was the only way I knew of fat burger until I heard there was one coming here

Originally posted by Godfuader

Does sound familiar. Wasn't that at the beginning of Fast and Furious when the "brawl" happens? CIVIC_MAN?

mo_money2supe
03-07-2006, 02:51 AM
For those who have been to both, how's FatBurger compared to Boogies Burgers on Edmonton Tr? They're by far the best I've tasted for burgers in Calgary thus far.

nusneak
03-07-2006, 02:58 AM
Where the hell is this fat burger? who would open a store like that, anyone got an address? I might hit that bitch up :P :hitit:

DC2
03-07-2006, 03:01 AM
Deerfoot meadows
By the new Ikea

mo_money2supe
03-07-2006, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by nusneak
Where the hell is this fat burger? who would open a store like that, anyone got an address? I might hit that bitch up :P :hitit:

Deerfoot meadows
By the new Ikea

01RedDX
03-07-2006, 04:36 AM

Gondi Stylez
03-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Whats the deal with that, there's about a thousand of those in LA but nowhere else?...

The franchise only has locations from arizona and west (cali, nevada, etc.)

last i heard (2 yrs ago when i was in AZ) my friends dad was saying that they are wanting to expand north (USA) and it will be a while for them to come to Canada.

who knows tho... that company exploded like wildfire when it first opened... i will :drool: until i go back to the states... or better yet when/if it comes to canada/calgary :D

l8braker
03-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Apparently Carl's Jr. has a guy in Calgary and scouting locations in W. Canada.

Moonracer
03-07-2006, 09:51 AM
:clap: Fatburger......:rofl: the woman and I are gonna pick up some fatties today after work if it's not to insainly busy.

Godfuader
03-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

Mmmm...steak and egg breakfast burrito..:drool:

2000_SI
03-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Went there today, 19.85 for a Fat Deal Combo and Chcken Burger Combo.... 25 minute wait time...
For a QSR, I was pretty disapointed... Now thier beef was good, but the burgers are pretty small, and for $9 I expected a lot more out of my meal than I got...

Weapon_R
03-07-2006, 05:29 PM
I just came back from there a couple hours ago. It was very busy and there was a Global News van covering the grand opening.

The place is set up pretty nicely, with the old school setup and a whole bunch of Flames memorabilia. Unfortunately, that's about the best thing I saw. When I placed my order (2 combos came to over $20.00!), they gave us a number. We took a table and waited about 20 minutes before they got our order to us. They do bring the food to your table, which is a little different than most fast food places. That's where the service stops, however.

Simply put, the burgers there are NOTHING to get excited about. I could not believe the amount they charged for a burger nearly identical to a Wendy's Classic single. The fries are boring and the burgers are boring. I got an order of soggy onion rings that weren't too great and fell apart very easily.

They do have a couple interesting things. They have a few TVs in the place to watch sports, and they do have a whole bunch of weird things they can put on your burger (eggs and Chili are two that come to mind). They also cook every thing right in front of you, which beats eating a preheated patty. You can get unlimited refills on your drinks. They also chant your order when you make it which I thought was hilarious.

Overall, there is nothing this place has on Wendys or any other fast food place. Expect to pay upwards of $10 per combo, and they have a poor selection (1 burger, 1 chicken burger, and 1 turkey burger). Nothing was particularly bad, but believe me that it is nothing to get excited about.

JordanEG6
03-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by 2000_SI
Went there today, 19.85 for a Fat Deal Combo and Chcken Burger Combo.... 25 minute wait time...
For a QSR, I was pretty disapointed... Now thier beef was good, but the burgers are pretty small, and for $9 I expected a lot more out of my meal than I got...

Originally posted by Weapon_R
I just came back from there a couple hours ago. It was very busy and there was a Global News van covering the grand opening.

The place is set up pretty nicely, with the old school setup and a whole bunch of Flames memorabilia. Unfortunately, that's about the best thing I saw. When I placed my order (2 combos came to over $20.00!), they gave us a number. We took a table and waited about 20 minutes before they got our order to us. They do bring the food to your table, which is a little different than most fast food places. That's where the service stops, however.

Simply put, the burgers there are NOTHING to get excited about. I could not believe the amount they charged for a burger nearly identical to a Wendy's Classic single. The fries are boring and the burgers are boring. I got an order of soggy onion rings that weren't too great and fell apart very easily.

They do have a couple interesting things. They have a few TVs in the place to watch sports, and they do have a whole bunch of weird things they can put on your burger (eggs and Chili are two that come to mind). They also cook every thing right in front of you, which beats eating a preheated patty. You can get unlimited refills on your drinks. They also chant your order when you make it which I thought was hilarious.

Overall, there is nothing this place has on Wendys or any other fast food place. Expect to pay upwards of $10 per combo, and they have a poor selection (1 burger, 1 chicken burger, and 1 turkey burger). Nothing was particularly bad, but believe me that it is nothing to get excited about.

hmm...sounds like 2 not-so-great reviews. ill try it one time and see how it goes, if i feel like writing the same review, it'll be the last time ill go there. and holy fuck...10 bucks for a fuckin burger meal? thats ridiculous.

sexualbanana
03-07-2006, 06:08 PM

Whats the deal with that, there's about a thousand of those in LA but nowhere else?

From what I gathered, it's a family run business which is why there aren't too many around. As far as I know they're limited to mostly LA and one in Las Vegas.

Moonracer
03-07-2006, 06:12 PM
I just finished my Fatburger and it was about a 6/10, nothing to write home about. As mentioned it's a bit pricey for what you get but at least it's fresh. Only took 10 min. to get our food. I like the look of the place and the lcd tv's all over. It's good for something different.

TeamBestBud
03-07-2006, 06:12 PM
off topic but wats tht place in downtown called wit the hot dogz..i saw it on muchmusic..where u can put on liek eggs and shit on ur hot dog.....

dj_rice
03-07-2006, 07:33 PM

After reading this and reading about a 25 min wait, I'm gonna wait a couple months for it to die down before I go then it'll be dead just like Krispy Kreme and I can enjoy my food in peace and quiet :)

Originally posted by TeamBestBud
off topic but wats tht place in downtown called wit the hot dogz..i saw it on muchmusic..where u can put on liek eggs and SHIT on ur hot dog.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmm I always ask for extra "shit" on my hot dog :thumbsup: .....and I think the place your referring to is called The Back Of A Restaurant Dumpster

l8braker
03-07-2006, 07:41 PM
off topic but wats tht place in downtown called wit the hot dogz..i saw it on muchmusic..where u can put on liek eggs and shit on ur hot dog.....

There's a place on 4th in Mission that serves the gourmet hot dogs. Called Le Chien Chaud

eblend
03-07-2006, 07:57 PM
This place is right across where I work. I will be giving them a try tomorrow

dj_rice
03-07-2006, 07:59 PM

There's a place on 4th in Mission that serves the gourmet hot dogs. Called Le Chien Chaud

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Le Chien Chaud" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

logix
03-07-2006, 08:26 PM

Tubby Dogs?

TeamBestBud
03-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by logix

Tubby Dogs?

:werd: the rest of u are just asshoels haha:poosie:

l8braker
03-07-2006, 08:32 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Le Chien Chaud" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's french for "The Hot Dog" :poosie:

dj_rice
03-07-2006, 08:54 PM

It's french for "The Hot Dog" :poosie:

Durrrrrr I knew that....thats why I ROFL :thumbsdow :drama:

l8braker
03-07-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm sure you did. :bullshit: :)

TeamBestBud
03-07-2006, 09:12 PM
shieeett it means hot dog..now i get it :thumbsup:

:rofl: now i really get it haha

phreezee
03-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Try Fat Burger from now on. You can get yourself a double cheese with fries for $2.95 faggot!
Vince is a liar.... $12.58 for a Fat Burger Combo w/ cheese+chilli, Onion Rings, Pop!!!
The burger tasted pretty good, but was small. For the price I would have expected a burger 3 times as big. And the Onion rings were home made, but again a small serving

Nice place, but I won't be going back...

Jimmy99
03-08-2006, 01:56 PM
What we need in Calgary is a Sonic~!! Everytime I see their damned commercials I get so hungry~!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

CKY
03-08-2006, 06:23 PM

Ohh the dairy queen over there brings the food to you too

CKY
03-08-2006, 06:26 PM
The reason why In-N-Out is only avaliable in California and the Arizona region is because they have a franchise policy of the chains can only be owned and operated by family members. Thats why you never hear them expanding cross states or north of the border.

dieselpower91
03-08-2006, 06:35 PM

MMM.. I hope they open one here! Has anyone else has the bacon quacamole burger? it was damn good!

anyone tried "boogies burgers"? I drive by it often but havent ended up going there for lunch yet.

vietdood
03-08-2006, 06:47 PM
what are the hours of operation? i want to check it out today as the "wait" dies down

mo_money2supe
03-08-2006, 07:25 PM
With all this not-too-pleased-with-the-food attitude from Fat Burger, it sure sounds like it doesn't even compare with that of Boogies Burgers. Sure Boogies seems pricey at first (much like that of Fat Burger), but you actually DO get what you pay for, both in size AND taste.

To answer what 01RedDX said earlier, that's why they've been opened for like 50 years, it's because they're good enough to stay open that long! I have absolutely no hesitation saying that it's better than Peter's, and from what I've heard thus far, it sounds like Boogies is by far better than Fat Burger too!

And for those who have now tried Fat Burger, I challenge you to try Boogies. I wouldn't be surprised if you regret having spent that much money at Fat Burger and wished you spent it at Boogies instead.

Btw, Boogies Burgers is located on Edmonton Tr. and approx. 8th Ave. N. for those who are interested.

bbcustoms
03-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I went yesterday evening
It is a little expensive but the burger is good
It definatley isnt the best but they make a good burger
worth trying out
And the lines arent bad, It took 15 mins for my order and there was no line when I went in

l8braker
03-08-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm gonna head down on Friday nite and check 'er out. My bro ate it all the time when he was in MLA. Hopefully the wait for food won't take so long.

dj_rice
03-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
With all this not-too-pleased-with-the-food attitude from Fat Burger, it sure sounds like it doesn't even compare with that of Boogies Burgers. Sure Boogies seems pricey at first (much like that of Fat Burger), but you actually DO get what you pay for, both in size AND taste.

To answer what 01RedDX said earlier, that's why they've been opened for like 50 years, it's because they're good enough to stay open that long! I have absolutely no hesitation saying that it's better than Peter's, and from what I've heard thus far, it sounds like Boogies is by far better than Fat Burger too!

And for those who have now tried Fat Burger, I challenge you to try Boogies. I wouldn't be surprised if you regret having spent that much money at Fat Burger and wished you spent it at Boogies instead.

Btw, Boogies Burgers is located on Edmonton Tr. and approx. 8th Ave. N. for those who are interested.

Okay its settled...I'm gonna hit up Boogie burgers Friday night, SUPPORT the Canadian companies YO

Khyron
03-08-2006, 11:23 PM
I think it's fudruckers in the states that makes burgers as big as small pizzas if you want. So tasty too. Fat burger sounds like a rip, especially since wendy's is fresh, or just order it special.

Khyron

dieselpower91
03-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
I think it's fudruckers in the states that makes burgers as big as small pizzas if you want. So tasty too. Fat burger sounds like a rip, especially since wendy's is fresh, or just order it special.

Khyron
we used to have fudruckers in canada. I've been there in regina and saskatoon. good burgers and tons of toppings that you can load it up with!

dooman24
03-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Just came back from fatburger..
not really happy coming out of it..
kinda dorky..
Order a Fat Burger..
than the cashier's like 1 Fat Burger
than the whole kitchen'slike 1 Fat Burger
thought it was kinda.. stupid LOL
and i paid $11 for a burger smaller than the whopper at burger king, fries.. thats like a hand full.. a regular pop and gravy for hte fries..
right now i can go to Mcdonalds and get 12 double hamburger for that price.. :(!!!

I ain't going back..

Accord_tunerx
03-09-2006, 06:44 PM
didn't find anything 2 special about fat burger and it was expensive for a burger combo. it was like $10.25 for a fat burger combo and i was still hungry!:dunno:

Foz
03-09-2006, 06:47 PM
hmm, looks like Fat Burger is 'rip off' burger.

natejj
03-09-2006, 09:05 PM
HMmm looks like i will be avoiding this place.

WHERES IN-N-OUT???

dj_rice
03-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by natejj

WHERES IN-N-OUT???

Down in Cali

Moonracer
03-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Perers still owns! :thumbsup:

dj_rice
03-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
Perers still owns! :thumbsup:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Boogies Burgers has my vote now :thumbsup: went there today and bought a Keiths Burger...was expecting an okay sized burger..what I got was a HUGE ass big as a dinner plate burger holy jigga...cost $8.60 but it was so worth it, and they're fries own :drool:

mo_money2supe
03-10-2006, 03:11 PM

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Boogies Burgers has my vote now :thumbsup: went there today and bought a Keiths Burger...was expecting an okay sized burger..what I got was a HUGE ass big as a dinner plate burger holy jigga...cost $8.60 but it was so worth it, and they're fries own :drool:

Told ya you'll like it!!! Like I said, a little pricey, but you actually DO get what you pay for! Now that I'm mentioning it, I'm starting to having cravings for it. Mmm...3 pattied Keith's Burger with all the fixin's... :drool:

So it's confirmed then: Boogies Burgers >> Fat Burger!

dj_rice
03-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe

Told ya you'll like it!!! Like I said, a little pricey, but you actually DO get what you pay for! Now that I'm mentioning it, I'm starting to having cravings for it. Mmm...3 pattied Keith's Burger with all the fixin's... :drool:

So it's confirmed then: Boogies Burgers >> Fat Burger!

Hell yeah Fat Burger doesnt even compare to Boogies....only comparison is maybe Boogies Vs Peters but its already a no brainer...and they are pretty busy...had to wait 30 mins just for my order at noon and god damn I am over-stuffed from that damn burger....the size just blew me away which explains why the burger is a bit pricey but thanks for the tip....Boogies is the way to eat

With this many bad reviews of Fat Burger, its only a matter of time before they close up shop and head back to the shitter (USA)

mo_money2supe
03-10-2006, 03:28 PM

Hell yeah Boogies doesnt even compare to Fat Burger....only comparison is maybe Boogies Vs Peters but its already a no brainer...and they are pretty busy...had to wait 30 mins just for my order at noon and god damn I am over-stuffed from that damn burger....the size just blew me away which explains why the burger is a bit pricey but thanks for the tip....Boogies is the way to eat

With this many bad reviews of Fat Burger, its only a matter of time before they close up shop and head back to the shitter (USA)

I'm thinking you meant to say Fat Burger doesn't compare to Boogies. That makes more sense...otherwise, you'd be saying that Boogies sucks and Fat Burger's good. Quite the contrary there.

Anywho, enough with the grammar lesson, I wouldn't even compare Peter's to Boogies! This is the way I see it: Boogies is to Peter's as Peter's is to McDonald's. For those logical / mathematical thinkers out there: McDonald's (etc.) < Peter's << Boogies. I'm guessing Fat Burger would fall somewhere between McD's and Peter's.

Yeah, their lineups and waits suck at times considering how they only have the 2 chefs, but once you see it and taste it, you'll never wanna go anywhere else!

l8braker
03-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Wow. I just had the total opposite experience of you guys. It was wasn't as busy and the food came in under 10mins. Decent burger, very filling. Nice interior to the place, very clean, curteous and helpful staff, and the CEO of Fatburger (forget his name) was there and talked to us for a bit.. Huge black dude from Los Angeles. Very cool guy.

Only thing that stung was the price. Like any burger joint, I wouldn't go back for a few months, maybe a year.

Zephyr
03-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Whats the deal with that, there's about a thousand of those in LA but nowhere else?

It's family owned, not francised.

Originally posted by sexualbanana

From what I gathered, it's a family run business which is why there aren't too many around. As far as I know they're limited to mostly LA and one in Las Vegas.

Correct! Every early morning they have delievery trucks leaving the main headquarters to restock every single location. The reason why they don't exist past california (and only a few in nevada and arizona) is because the location needs to be close enough so that their shipment trucks can reach it in time for them to setup and open each day. They dont freeze anything at all other than ice, and all the food stuffs is delievered daily from their own farms, thats their difference from all the other burger joints.

If any of you visit my area (the very first In-N-Out is in the town next door and HQ is there too) there are a lot of In-N-Out locations, but once u start moving out theres less and less.

Originally posted by natejj

WHERES IN-N-OUT???

I have two right next to my house :D :D

man fat burger is so old down here, im amazed how big of a deal it is in canada :nut: it's an okay place. i rather have wendys compared to it :thumbsup:

clem24
03-14-2006, 02:30 PM
the CEO of Fatburger (forget his name) was there and talked to us for a bit.. Huge black dude from Los Angeles. Very cool guy.

LOL, are you sure he was actually the CEO or just saying he was?

Weapon_R
03-14-2006, 02:38 PM
The big black dude is not the CEO, hes a franchise advisor. He came and talked to us too :) Nice guy, but the place isn't.

l8braker
03-14-2006, 02:40 PM

He shook our hands and introduced himself. I asked the manager who held the door open for him who he was and he said CEO of Fat Burger.

l8braker
03-14-2006, 02:42 PM
The big black dude is not the CEO, hes a franchise advisor. He came and talked to us too :) Nice guy, but the place isn't.

Makes sense, guess the Manager was kidding around or something. Seemed like a cool cat, and I STILL loved that place. Mmm, Fat Burger.

SLR
03-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey where is this?

QuasarCav
03-16-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by SLR
Hey where is this?

Hey,

It's in Deerfoot Meadows...... Where is deerfoot meadows you ask..... It's near IKEA.

HuMz
03-16-2006, 04:45 PM
In-N-Out burger:drool:

Zephyr
03-17-2006, 01:07 AM

Yea he is the owner, thats E-40. Hes an old schooler in the hip hop community

his recent hit on the radios "Tell Me When to Go"

tapout
03-17-2006, 04:57 AM
im goin tomorow try it out:drool:

Nissanaddict
03-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Me and a few people are going on Thursday to give it a try, I'll see what it's like.

Thaco
03-21-2006, 03:35 PM
i went there, the prices are insane for a burger... it'll be another novelty shop like krispy kremes

costs almost $10 for a 1/2 lb burder fries and a drink.

we had 4 adults and a 3 year old and it cost us ~$50

Graham_A_M
03-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Cool, cant wait to try it out. The most fattening fast food I ever had was a triple burger from "jack in the box" it was disgusting, the grease ran down my arm and started to form a puddle. It was SO gross. good though, but still nasty. :dunno:

bluetek
03-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Well tryed out Fat Burger today. I decided to go with the King Burger.

Fat Burger Combo is like 8.59

Kingburger Combo is like 9.59

Went around like 12ish and it was packed, no seats to sit anywhere, and the wait for our food was pretty long too. Cool kinda retro looking place. Food was pretty good. It is not as bad as people are making it out to be. The big thing is value for the price. That was :thumbsdow

If you havent tryed it yet, I would recommend.