PDA

View Full Version : Gay Fag in a 240

90s_tuner
03-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Haha. So there's this mismatched newer 240sx with like every panel a different color. We're behind the fag when he turns on Macleod doing some gay drift going like 10mph... sorry buddy your drifing doesn't impress me. Its pretty fucking sad you need an RWD to pull that shit off, and of all places, he does it going onto Macleod Tr just before the hill. I've pulled better looking drifts in the rental KIA using the handbrake; not to mention going 3 times the speed. hahahaha.

Also here's some news for you buddy, Honda makes 210 bhp without the snail! Unlike your gay SR20. hahaha

Like how I yelled fag at you? hahah. The older guy beside me seemed to agree me with.

WWJAI
03-03-2006, 09:28 AM
was it this car??

Canada Trader (http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=17945037&pgno=1&srt=1)

handsomebassman
03-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by 90s_tuner
Haha. So there's this mismatched newer 240sx with like every panel a different color. We're behind the fag when he turns on Macleod doing some gay drift going like 10mph... sorry buddy your drifing doesn't impress me. Its pretty fucking sad you need an RWD to pull that shit off, and of all places, he does it going onto Macleod Tr just before the hill. I've pulled better looking drifts in the rental KIA using the handbrake; not to mention going 3 times the speed. hahahaha.

Also here's some news for you buddy, Honda makes 210 bhp without the snail! Unlike your gay SR20. hahaha

Like how I yelled fag at you? hahah. The older guy beside me seemed to agree me with.

Meh, he was probably just tryin to have a good time with his car. I wouldnt have made such a big deal about it if i were you. At least he wasnt doing 300 and trying to drift all of deerfoot, lol. I would prefer he stick with 15 km/h.

kevie88
03-03-2006, 09:45 AM

An sr20 makes a HELL of a lot more torque tho :rofl: !!

Seriously tho, if he was just enjoying his car and going slow I really don't see the need to freak out. Obviously he's a car enthusiast, you probably have a lot in common..

AND not to mention you've admitted to doing the same thing but at much higher (and more dangerous) speeds.

"Hi Pot, this is Kettle. You're black haha!!"

86max
03-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Was it green with a white un-painted kit?

If so, that dude's building quite the reputation for himself:rofl:

Nix87
03-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by 86max
Was it green with a white un-painted kit?

If so, that dude's building quite the reputation for himself:rofl:

That would be the car.

khtm
03-03-2006, 09:56 AM
90s_tuner do you even realize how "in the closet" you are? You reek of it. Grow the fuck up.

Speed_Dreams
03-03-2006, 09:56 AM
And if it was him , last time i saw him he had his Summer rims and tires on so maybe it was an unintentional drift , maybe his car has a hell of a lot more power then your rental Kia and was going slow becuase he didn't want to wrap his car around a pole , And his car has a hell of alot more then an SR20 so STFU

86max
03-03-2006, 09:58 AM
lol, I figured someone would say something eventually. I've had a few encounters with him myself.

Car should be nice when done though.....hopefully he doesn't crash it.

90s_tuner
03-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by khtm
90s_tuner do you even realize how "in the closet" you are? You reek of it. Grow the fuck up.

You reek like shit. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by kevie88

An sr20 makes a HELL of a lot more torque tho :rofl: !!

Seriously tho, if he was just enjoying his car and going slow I really don't see the need to freak out. Obviously he's a car enthusiast, you probably have a lot in common..

AND not to mention you've admitted to doing the same thing but at much higher (and more dangerous) speeds.

"Hi Pot, this is Kettle. You're black haha!!"

He did it on a public road which was just ignorant. I don't drift on main roads, I take it to the St. Cecilia church parking lot by my house when there are no cars around.

Ps: If you guys are defending this fool then beyond is no better than than what the news said 2 months ago.

Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
...And his car has a hell of alot more then an SR20 so STFU

No way man he has an RB20? hahaha 2.0 inline six, that is very impressive! 30 more bhp?

ZorroAMG
03-03-2006, 10:27 AM

then beyond is no better than than what the news said 2 months ago.

Wow. You even stutter when you type. You must be quite a tool in real life bashing him online when you are just as easily guilty of being a "fag"

:rolleyes:

Grip172
03-03-2006, 10:28 AM
holy immaturity

PorknBeans
03-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Wow. You even stutter when you type. You must be quite a tool in real life bashing him online when you are just as easily guilty of being a "fag"

:rolleyes:

We were bashing him in real life as well. He decided to react by doing a drift. That's gotta be the gayest reaction ever. "oh shit man, a guy is cusing me out, I better do a drift..."

khtm
03-03-2006, 10:31 AM
I wasn't defending him...I could care less about your "gay" experience. Keep on keepin' on Nancy boy.

ZorroAMG
03-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by PorknBeans

We were bashing him in real life as well. He decided to react by doing a drift. That's gotta be the gayest reaction ever. "oh shit man, a guy is cusing me out, I better do a drift..."

REALLY??????? WOW!!!!!!!! OMGAWDZORZ THAT's T3H C00000L!!

What are you, 12?

Fucking heroes.

A790
03-03-2006, 10:34 AM

You reek like shit. :thumbsup:

Well aren't you just the model of maturity. Thanks for coming out :)

He did it on a public road which was just ignorant. I don't drift on main roads, I take it to the St. Cecilia church parking lot by my house when there are no cars around.

I guess that makes you an angel, having never committed such a sin as grave as his.

Ps: If you guys are defending this fool then beyond is no better than than what the news said 2 months ago.

Oh yea? I got an idea- get the fuck off of it if it's so bad. Come of your stupid horse asshole.

No way man he has an RB20? hahaha 2.0 inline six, that is very impressive! 30 more bhp?

I'm willing to bet that my old Nissan with a CA would have spanked your Honda, or my buddy witht he RB would spank your Honda. Why am I willing to bet that? It's happened many, many times.

Hell, that's not even the point. You don't know the circumstances, and it's not like he was careening down MacLeod drifting. It was probably an accident, and yelling "fag" out the window makes you look like the asshole.

Have a nice day :)

7thgenvic
03-03-2006, 10:36 AM
wow this thread is awesome!

i was drifting my jeep yesterday! IT WAS AWESOMENESS!!!!WAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pr0
03-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Well since beyond is favouring the guy in the 240. I'm going out right now to drift one of my FWDs on Macleod. When I crash, I'll tell them beyond said it was okay as long as I go really slow (<10mph)... That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I have lost faith in beyond.. .The guy was clearly "stunting" and you are favouring him. :thumbsdow

A790
03-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by pr0
Well since beyond is favouring the guy in the 240. I'm going out right now to drift one of my FWDs on Macleod. When I crash, I'll tell them beyond said it was okay as long as I go really slow (&lt;10mph)... That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I have lost faith in beyond.. .The guy was clearly &quot;stunting&quot; and you are favouring him. :thumbsdow

No, we don't know that he was stunting. I have driven a high HP RWD in winer before and sometimes you lose your ass.

90s_tuner
03-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by A790

I'm willing to bet that my old Nissan with a CA would have spanked your Honda, or my buddy witht he RB would spank your Honda. Why am I willing to bet that? It's happened many, many times.

Hell, that's not even the point. You don't know the circumstances, and it's not like he was careening down MacLeod drifting. It was probably an accident, and yelling &quot;fag&quot; out the window makes you look like the asshole.

Have a nice day :)

Where in my thread was I talking down on the CA18? Nowhere so shut the fuck up.

kevie88
03-03-2006, 10:43 AM

You gotta be kidding me.. you think this is safer, and makes you better than him? Go give your head a shake.

Foz
03-03-2006, 10:44 AM
stunting in a major roadway is a no no..:thumbsdow

go do that shit in a parking lot away from MY car and others.

teggypimp95
03-03-2006, 10:44 AM
hey guys i pulled my e break yesterday on my street and totaly drifted my golf! dont yell fag at me!

This is the most panzy thread i have ever read, i have seen that car and it would distroy what ever you own, and who cares if he did, we all do stuff with our cars here and there that make us smile, thats why we are all apart oif this site , because we like cars! get over it, un twist ur panties. he prob doesent give a shit what u say or call him. we probably wasent trying to impress any one :closed:

90s_tuner
03-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
car and it would distroy what ever you own

I'm sure it wouldn't.

Ps: Where did I write that I drive a Honda? I was comparing the SR20 to the K20

90s_tuner
03-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Foz
stunting in a major roadway is a no no..:thumbsdow

go do that shit in a parking lot away from MY car and others.

Finally a guy with sense...

hey guys i pulled my e break yesterday on my street and totaly drifted my golf! dont yell fag at me!

FAG.

kevie88
03-03-2006, 10:53 AM
argh..

HTN SWCHS
03-03-2006, 10:58 AM
big fucking deal, i bet he was turning and felt understeer (when you give it gas), so he yanked the e-brake a little bit to compensate for that crap,

or

some guy cant drift, your better than him, now shut the fuck up

+1 for ban

A790
03-03-2006, 10:58 AM

Where in my thread was I talking down on the CA18? Nowhere so shut the fuck up.

I never said you were talking down to the CA moron. The SR20 only makes 210HP with the snail, and the CA makes less than that stock.

Learn how to read.

FatboyTheHungry
03-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Stunting is one thing, but I think everyone has spun their wheels trying to get through a slippery intersection... No one notices when it is a FWD minivan, but lots of flak and condemnation when it is a RWD sport coupe...

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by pr0
I have lost faith in beyond.. .The guy was clearly &quot;stunting&quot; and you are favouring him. :thumbsdow

Clearly stunting hey...lol, are you kdding me? have you ever drove a RWD car? how bout one with a stick? his tires may have been worn out too... It's snowy and cold out...add all those togather and you'll "drift" (if thats what you wanna call it going 10 km/h lol) for sure, even more so with a high HP car. It takes practice to drive a RWD in winter wihtout sliding around everywhere, maybe he's a noob. nothing wrong with that, we all start somewhere. And to be honest, i think your the fag for thinking he did something terribly wrong when really he probably never ment to. Not defending him. Just saying shit happends sometimes, and if your learning it happends alot. There are more factors to look a than just, he's in a 240sx and he MUST be trying to drift. Oh yea and he's a fag because he drives a nicer car than me...:rolleyes:

90s_tuner
03-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
big fucking deal, i bet he was turning and felt understeer (when you give it gas), so he yanked the e-brake a little bit to compensate for that crap,

or

some guy cant drift, your better than him, now shut the fuck up

+1 for ban

Yea lets ban me for saying this fool shouldn't be drifting main roads.

The roads were dry yesterday. It was clearly not a mistake.

teggypimp95
03-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by FatboyTheHungry
Stunting is one thing, but I think everyone has spun their wheels trying to get through a slippery intersection... No one notices when it is a FWD minivan, but lots of flak and condemnation when it is a RWD sport coupe...

Thats exactly it, i bet this guy wouldent be wining like a little girl if it was some soccer moms mini van whos back in slid out a little. he just hoped to make a stink and we will all back him up. haha wrong. Im more likly to call some one a fag who i see doing donuts in a church parking lot vs some guy whos back in kick out a bit on a corner. just relax

+1 for ban

viffer
03-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks for clarifying that he is a gay fag, sometimes I get confused when people simply say fag.

pr0
03-03-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by carter_prelude

Clearly stunting hey...lol, are you kdding me? have you ever drove a RWD car? how bout one with a stick? his tires may have been worn out too... It's snowy and cold out...add all those togather and you'll &quot;drift&quot; (if thats what you wanna call it going 10 km/h lol) for sure, even more so with a high HP car. It takes practice to drive a RWD in winter wihtout sliding around everywhere, maybe he's a noob. nothing wrong with that, we all start somewhere. And to be honest, i think your the fag for thinking he did something terribly wrong when really he probably never ment to. Not defending him. Just saying shit happends sometimes, and if your learning it happends alot. There are more factors to look a than just, he's in a 240sx and he MUST be trying to drift. Oh yea and he's a fag because he drives a nicer car than me...:rolleyes:

Have you driven a FWD 300 hp car in -20 with snow all over the roads, no limited slip at all and on bald summer tires? I did last week with no problem spinning out. Obviously this guy doesn't know how to drive if hes drifting on dry roads unintentionally.

Yes his unpaint car is a lot nicer than mine... :rolleyes:

lastprodigy
03-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by viffer
Thanks for clarifying that he is a gay fag, sometimes I get confused when people simply say fag.

:rofl: Maybe the double negative makes him staight

kevie88
03-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by pr0

Have you driven a FWD 300 hp car in -20 with snow

If you spin out in a FWD car on slippery roads at all you would have to be a serious screwup!! haha

carter_prelude
I'd take a 240 over a honda any day :D FWD is ALOT easyer to drive in winter too btw. An dyou don't know what he had done to his motor either. For all you know he could have a V8 squeezed between those fenders.

teggypimp95
[i] Its pretty fucking sad you need an RWD to pull that shit off, [/B]

Last time i check, drifters drove RWD cars?

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:10 AM

Last time i check, drifters drove RWD cars?

:werd: i wouldn't call a FWD car pulling his e-brake "drifting"

HTN SWCHS
03-03-2006, 11:11 AM
i say ban for knocking on beyond

Nix87
03-03-2006, 11:12 AM
There's no way he has v8 between the fenders.. hes too busy rebadging his 240sx as a Silvia, like every other wannabe JDM drift fanboi showing off to some guys in an honda civic :thumbsdow there's no WAY possibly going around a corner at 20km/h he should spin out WITHOUT gasing the car.
If his tires were the issue, he should lay off the unpainted body parts for a while and get some winter tires or even better.. take the bus :thumbsup:

teggypimp95
03-03-2006, 11:13 AM
[i]

[/B]

I conciter hp just braggin rights, its torque that really counts

teggypimp95
03-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Nix87
There's no way he has v8 between the fenders.. hes too busy rebadging his 240sx as a Silvia, like every other wannabe JDM drift fanboi showing off to some guys in an honda civic :thumbsdow there's no WAY possibly going around a corner at 20km/h he should spin out WITHOUT gasing the car.
If his tires were the issue, he should lay off the unpainted body parts for a while and get some winter tires or even better.. take the bus :thumbsup:

a comment like that would come from some one driving a mazda.....

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:15 AM

haha, the V8 was a joke...but really just to show he knows nothing about that 240. It could have been in an accident and needed all those fenders and was on the way to the body shop...

Nix87
03-03-2006, 11:17 AM

I conciter hp just braggin rights, its torque that really counts

SR20 Kids Love it Cause its JDM Tyte, Mom's Love it cause its low on torque :D

habsfan
03-03-2006, 11:18 AM
fuck banning him, i vote give him a "GAY FAG" user title ;)

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:18 AM

SR20 Kids Love it Cause its JDM Tyte, Mom's Love it cause its low on torque :D

all that coming from a guy who drives a Mazda 3...

Nix87
03-03-2006, 11:19 AM

a comment like that would come from some one driving a mazda.....

Wow you must have me figured out... yep cause I drive a Mazda I automatically hate on all other vehicles. Guess im totally uncool cause I dont drive a VW like you.

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by habsfan
fuck banning him, i vote give him a &quot;GAY FAG&quot; user title ;)
:werd: hahahaha!

kevie88
Originally posted by habsfan
fuck banning him, i vote give him a &quot;GAY FAG&quot; user title ;)

ahaha yeah! I would if I could!

+10000000 for "GAY FAG" title!!

asuth077
Regardless of what side your on, can we all just agree how impressive it was that he managed to fit so many "gay" and "fag" remarks into his thread.

Now lets all just get along and go drifting together holding hands...or is that too gay?

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:21 AM

Wow you must have me figured out... yep cause I drive a Mazda I automatically hate on all other vehicles. Guess im totally uncool cause I dont drive a VW like you.

actually i've never been in a VW before, and by you syaing the SR20 has low torque makes you dumb because i don't think your Mazda 3 will be quite as fast.

Nix87
03-03-2006, 11:22 AM

all that coming from a guy who drives a Mazda 3...

1st of all its a joke so relax. and how does my car effect my post?

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:24 AM

1st of all its a joke so relax. and how does my car effect my post?

you saying an SR20 has no torque....when your mazda wouldn't be able to match it.

Nix87

actually i've never been in a VW before, and by you syaing the SR20 has low torque makes you dumb because i don't think your Mazda 3 will be quite as fast.

I never said my mazda 3 was faster. And where did I say you were in a VW at anytime.

kevie88
thinking of closing this one up.. in a few minutes! haha

Nix87
03-03-2006, 11:25 AM

you saying an SR20 has no torque....when your mazda wouldn't be able to match it.

Where the hell did I say my Mazda has more torque? Phyuck you are stupid. :rofl:

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:27 AM

right there. "Guess im totally uncool cause I dont drive a VW like you."

w/e man, its not liek this really matters, who drives a VW or not, what i was syaing before was that the "drift" was probably not intentional. and if it was...who the hell cares, why else would you buy a RWD car?

90s_tuner
03-03-2006, 11:27 AM

you saying an SR20 has no torque....

he said it was low on torque. The car has to have some torque to move. Stop being gay.

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:29 AM
what the hell is with you and ppl being gay? GAWD!

teggypimp95
03-03-2006, 11:30 AM
thinking of closing this one up.. in a few minutes! haha

I think its time! iv heard enough

kevie88
03-03-2006, 11:30 AM
what the hell is with you and ppl being gay? GAWD!

Yes, he's quite hung up on homosexuality! Must be something lurking in the closet.. :dunno:

cocoabrova
03-03-2006, 11:32 AM
1) First and foremost, is it even REALLY drifting @ 10mph:dunno:

2) Like kevie88 said, if you're going to condemn drifting or 'trying to drift' on a main road, you might as well condemn it if it's in a parking lot behind a church. There's still a chance there would be ppl/kids around, and that you could endanger yourself/others, and it's still a public area, NOT a closed road/track:rolleyes:

3) If you or your 'homies' seriously think that what a few members have posted represents what the rest of the beyond members/staff stand for, then beyond.ca is CLEARLY not the place for you and your crew:thumbsup:

It's nice to see that your main concern is for the poor poor vehicles on the road, forget about those pesky humans/pedestrians:banghead:

And................ IBTL :whipped:

carter_prelude
plz close this is starting to get rather...."GAY!":eek:

Nix87

right there. &quot;Guess im totally uncool cause I dont drive a VW like you.&quot;

w/e man, its not liek this really matters, who drives a VW or not, what i was syaing before was that the &quot;drift&quot; was probably not intentional. and if it was...who the hell cares, why else would you buy a RWD car?

Perhaps for improved handling? better road feel? My Tahoe is RWD, according to your theory I bought it for drifting.

kevie88
plz close this is starting to get rather....&quot;GAY!&quot;:eek:

k:werd:

Lo)2enz0
03-03-2006, 11:33 AM
whoa children, looks like a bunch of you woke up with something up your ass.

lost of guys do a couple of drifts on the streets and i am for one not someone to say that he shouldn't be. I can enforce that he should go to an enclosed area once events start but you all know.

all i can say is he drives fast

carter_prelude
03-03-2006, 11:33 AM

Perhaps for improved handling? better road feel? My Tahoe is RWD, according to your theory I bought it for drifting.

key word in my post was...CAR...

kevie88
03-03-2006, 11:35 AM
i A tl haha

cocoabrova
03-03-2006, 11:40 AM
i A tl haha

I forgot TL doesn't apply to us:whipped:
:rofl: