PDA

View Full Version : Dammit!!

sexualbanana
03-16-2003, 01:56 AM
I went to Classic Jack's tonight at around 1030, and I was inthere for abou an hour to hour and a half. I come out, and I learn that my passenger sideskirt is now missing.

At first, I assumed that it must've come off while I was driving. But then I realized that if it had come off in motion, I would've either driven over it and realized it, or the clips would be shredded and the sideskirt would've at least drag on the ground for a bit before the rest of the clips failed. Also, when I parked, my buddy was making fun of me and checking the amount of room I have to the curb, and we both looked. To our recollection, it was still there when we left the car.

Next I thought it might've been stolen, but taking off the sideskirt requires taking out a screw at each end of it which is located inside the wheel well and then sliding it off the clips.

The only indication of how it might've come off is that a few clips are missing in the back, and a couple front ones are turned slightly diagonal.

lammer
03-16-2003, 02:11 AM
hrmm what would a person/people do with one side skirt??..
sorry to hear about that gavin.

ninjak84
03-16-2003, 03:00 AM
That's fucked up....
But I remember telling you a while ago how it sounds like someones sizing up your ride.
I think this was planned for a while man.... time to set up surveilance.

spyguy
03-16-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
I went to Classic Jack's tonight at around 1030, and I was inthere for abou an hour to hour and a half. I come out, and I learn that my passenger sideskirt is now missing.

At first, I assumed that it must've come off while I was driving. But then I realized that if it had come off in motion, I would've either driven over it and realized it, or the clips would be shredded and the sideskirt would've at least drag on the ground for a bit before the rest of the clips failed. Also, when I parked, my buddy was making fun of me and checking the amount of room I have to the curb, and we both looked. To our recollection, it was still there when we left the car.

Next I thought it might've been stolen, but taking off the sideskirt requires taking out a screw at each end of it which is located inside the wheel well and then sliding it off the clips.

The only indication of how it might've come off is that a few clips are missing in the back, and a couple front ones are turned slightly diagonal.

what the??? one side skirt...thats awful...ill keep on the look out with another civic with one side skirt...

szw
03-16-2003, 03:12 AM
probably replacement...stock sideskirt?

Daddymax
03-16-2003, 03:25 AM
tha'ts fucked up. who wants a stock side skirt.

BarryBeach
03-16-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by szw
probably replacement...stock sideskirt?

No it's not stock its a Mugen Replica sideskirt

That fucking licks dude ... fucking people taking what's not theirs ...

Where abouts were you parked gav ? :dunno:

shadowz
03-16-2003, 03:35 AM
Sounds fishey, hmm most likely stolen, you wouldve heard and felt a sideskirt fall off

Daddymax
03-16-2003, 03:45 AM
mugen replica? What do those look like?

lammer
03-16-2003, 03:49 AM
look at his sig...its not to clear but its not stock for sure..

BarryBeach
03-16-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Daddymax
mugen replica? What do those look like?

i will attempt to find a pic of his car on my comp ... unless gav wants to posts a bigger one

Weapon_R
03-16-2003, 05:41 AM
no one would steal one sideskirt without the other.

buh_buh
03-16-2003, 05:43 AM
im sure someone did it as a prank, because they saw it was coming loose or something. I doubt anyone would want one sideskirt. Or maybe just some drunk idiots. Good luck with that Gavin.

BarryBeach
03-16-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
no one would steal one sideskirt without the other.

Somone could have cracked theirs ... and needed a new one for cheep. (5 finger discount)

___2PaC___
03-16-2003, 10:15 AM
Yea ther people who took it, theirs could have been damaged, but they can buy one, fuckin people these days, sorry to hear man

sexualbanana
03-16-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by BarryBeach

No it's not stock its a Mugen Replica sideskirt

That fucking licks dude ... fucking people taking what's not theirs ...

Where abouts were you parked gav ? :dunno:

no, it was the stock one. it's winter. i put the stock one's back on like 6 months ago

James
03-16-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

no, it was the stock one. it's winter. i put the stock one's back on like 6 months ago

well, looks like your gonna have to get the Mugen Side Skirts custom molded like you wanted now( bright side to everything :tongue: )......i dont know why anyone would steal a Stock civic SideSkirt:confused:.....im sure it fell off somehow.

Superesc
03-16-2003, 12:11 PM
hmm do u have an alarm on your car??

cocoabrova
03-16-2003, 12:19 PM
Dude sorry to hear, at least it was just the stock one, but still shitty nonetheless:thumbsdow