PDA

View Full Version : getting taller medicine

kane584
03-04-2006, 12:08 AM
hey im 17, almost 18 in amonth,, and imlike 5"8", , alot of ppl say that average but alot of ppl are like 6" , anyone know how o get taller,
i heard if u get like HGH injections they work but i dunno

also, does anaybody know how to get ticker hair, my hiar is so thin its not even funny :banghead:

skyline19
03-04-2006, 12:09 AM
i have heard of this one steriod but i cant remeber it it off hand.

Go to Popeyes across the street from McMahon. They have a great selection and you will proably find what your looking for.:thumbsup:

rahim
03-04-2006, 12:13 AM
HGH is what you are looking for but no doctor would prescribe it for someone who is 5' 8"

kane584
03-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by skyline19
i have heard of this one steriod but i cant remeber it it off hand.

Go to Popeyes across the street from McMahon. They have a great selection and you will proably find what your looking for.:thumbsup:

i checked there, they said im average height :bullshit:

Originally posted by rahim
HGH is what you are looking for but no doctor would prescribe it for someone who is 5' 8"

how tall do u have to be to get it ? does anybody have any info on where i can this suff ? lol

RickDaTuner
03-04-2006, 12:17 AM
the thing with HGH is that you dont know where you are going to see the increase, one arm may turn out to be longer than the other one, so its not really worth it... on the other hand you might be fortunate enough to luck out and just have everything come out all symetrical

your 5'8" and you want to be taller? i think your a awsome hight, nbot to short and not to tall, but thats just me

kane584
03-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
the thing with HGH is though that you dont know where you are going to see the increase, on arm may turn out to be longer than the other one, so its not really worth it... on the other hand you might be fortunate enough to luck out and just have everything come out all symetrical

for real ? :eek:

rahim
03-04-2006, 12:21 AM
it's not so much that you will grow unevenly its that everything will grow, intestines, heart, all kinds of shit that shouldn't

1-Cent
03-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Not so much.. i know a lot about HGH if you want to MSN me though, in my profile

1-Cent
03-04-2006, 03:46 AM
If you take 30 grams of tylenol youd die, would you do that?
HGH is the safest drug out there without question what so ever, safer than something youd buy at GNC. Sure, do 50iu's of GH a day and shit will hit the fan, take 6iu's and you've never felt or been in better health in your life.

Originally posted by rahim
it's not so much that you will grow unevenly its that everything will grow, intestines, heart, all kinds of shit that shouldn't

QUINN
03-04-2006, 04:15 AM
im like 6 7 you can have my shins for the right price...

03-04-2006, 04:16 AM
haha maybe you should wait another year buddy:dunno:

puberty's a bitch

Tech2
03-04-2006, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by 5.0
haha maybe you should wait another year buddy:dunno:

puberty's a bitch

:werd:

Dude, you're only 17. Men can grow till they're 25.

Besides, if the growth plates in your long bones have fused and you take hgh to get taller, then only the bones that havent fused will grow. You'll look pretty weird at 5'8 with a big face and long fingers and toes.

If you were REALLY insecure (and most doctors would only do this if you were like 4'6) you would have to have your shins cut and separated with pins that can screw longer as your bones are healing, so you can gain and inch or two. Oh yeah, this procedure has you lying in a bed for months, and is supposed to be painful.

Just wait until you grow up some more and see where you stand (so to speak).

rvd
03-04-2006, 11:53 AM
hang from a pole. :rolleyes:

hockeybronx
03-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by kane584
hey im 17, almost 18 in amonth,, and imlike 5"8", , alot of ppl say that average but alot of ppl are like 6" , anyone know how o get taller,

also, does anaybody know how to get ticker hair, my hiar is so thin its not even funny :banghead:

Well perhaps your first step before injecting hormones into your body is to actually accept yourself for who you are. If you are worried at 17 years old about your height then do you think at this rate you'll ever be happy with yourself?

I'm 20 years old now, I didn't go through my big growth spurt until just before I turned 17, and I've still grown a bit each year since. Your body wont likely stop growing until you are 25-27 years old.

Why do you want to be like everyone else anyways?

Nav13
03-04-2006, 12:40 PM
Yea man just wait atleast a year. I was in the exact same boat as you when I was your age. Thing is my brother hit his growth spurt when he was in like gr 8 I think. I on the other hand was in gr 12 (was 17 through out all of gr 12) and still short like 5' 7", and my mom was worried like crazy, saying Iam never gonna grow. She even took me to the doctor but I was like wtf haha give it some time, sure enough near the middle to end of gr 12 I hit my growth spurt and am like 5' 11" ish, so yea give it some time your only 17.

mo_virgin
03-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Be happy with your height. I find that if you can't be satisfied at 5'8" you won't be satisfied 6'. I'm 6' and i want to be taller. there is no end to it unless you're in the NBA or some freak, and even if you are in the NBA youll want to be taller cause thats where height matters most.

FiveFreshFish
03-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
your 5'8" and you want to be taller? i think your a awsome hight, nbot to short and not to tall, but thats just me

True. At that height, you can still fit into airline seats w/o any problems. :thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
03-05-2006, 01:10 AM
Dude, im 5'9 and love it, wouldnt want to be any shorter, and maybe just an inch taller.

Dont do HGH:dunno:

1-Cent
03-05-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
Dude, im 5'9 and love it, wouldnt want to be any shorter, and maybe just an inch taller.

Dont do HGH:dunno:

Dude don't worry, the whole GH issue was resolved when we talked and he found out how much it would cost to run the amount needed to grow in height lol

ecstasy_civic
03-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by 1-Cent

Dude don't worry, the whole GH issue was resolved when we talked and he found out how much it would cost to run the amount needed to grow in height lol

:rofl:
So your gonna buy yourself a new car then Kane584:angel:

lastprodigy
03-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Yeah, you dont stop at least fully growing till 21....Im about 5'11 1/2 (would have liek that extra half inch) but Im happy with it

hockeybronx
03-06-2006, 12:12 AM
I should also add that there are several natural ways of optimizing body growth:

- increasing your total body flexibility: creates less muscle tension allowing your bones to develop easier, reducing strain on your joints and cartilage, increasing strength of the ligament fibres, also creating a leaner, longer muscle tone.

- getting adequate amounts of calcium: allows for stronger bones and prevents bone decay (osteoperosis)

- exersise frequently: allows for stronger bones and prevents bone decay as well.

1-Cent
03-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Some good suggestions but in all seriousness we both know he wants inches not mm's or fractions of them...

2 options,

1 - extremely painful surgery over the course of multiple years involving cutting your long bones into sections, inserting pins and allowing the bone to heal back together done in tiny increments hense countless operations and extreme pain.

2 - Like I told you in a clinical study where 4 patients about your age, took varrying doses of HGH to try and increase height. It seemed around 40iu's /day for 4 years straight gained the best result which was 10cm. Another one took a much higher dose like 70iu's and the difference from 40iu's was almost none. Another took 20iu's and got a little over half of the best resulting patient... If you've got 6 figures to blow then by all means 40iu's of HGH will fix you right up... if you wear one, you may need to buy a larger sized hat though. rHGH191aa (best peptide) would cost you a 6 figure number starting with a 3 :nut:

If your growth plates are fused though as we discussed then its not even an option, get an Xray an see :D lol

Originally posted by hockeybronx
I should also add that there are several natural ways of optimizing body growth:

- increasing your total body flexibility: creates less muscle tension allowing your bones to develop easier, reducing strain on your joints and cartilage, increasing strength of the ligament fibres, also creating a leaner, longer muscle tone.

- getting adequate amounts of calcium: allows for stronger bones and prevents bone decay (osteoperosis)

- exersise frequently: allows for stronger bones and prevents bone decay as well.

ProjectR
03-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Tech2

:werd:

Dude, you're only 17. Men can grow till they're 25.

Crap...I'm sooo screwed haha

nhlfan
03-08-2006, 02:25 PM
men CAN grow until they are 25. i know people who stopped growing around 15.

Tech2
03-08-2006, 09:18 PM
If he has stopped growing already he has no options cept surgery. If he waits for 8 years (!!!) he still can, and probably will grow. It's pretty hard at 17 to figure on waiting half a decade or more though.

cycosis
03-09-2006, 10:58 PM
yeah dude be happy with your hieght. im 6'5 and it aint the best. because i grew so fast, im 20 now, im all lanky and super skinny despite how much food i eat and how active i stay. shorter people have mroe advantage in the snowboard park cause my center of gravity is way off compared to theres. plus i feel stupid sometimes hwo my ehad sticks way out above a crowd. only good thing i guess is i do check the tops of lockers every morning and i can ususaly get enough change for coffee before class starts at uni:D

Alterac
03-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Im 6'4, and trust me anything over 6 feet, and you cant fit into shit, airplanes suck, cars suck, small-mid sized suvs suck.

I would like to be 6 feet but with the same build. I would look like a tree.. heh.

1-Cent
03-09-2006, 11:08 PM
I stopped growing somewhere between 15 and 16, I know because when I had braces the ortho for whatever reason needed to know if I had stopped growing. They X-Ray your wrist and/or long bones to see if the growth plates have fused... I grew to 5'11 and stopped dead, haven't getton any taller since I was 15-16. But everyone is different, average for a male is 21 and 27 for female I think, the difference is because men obviously produce more testosterone and growth plates fuse faster when exposed to higher amounts of androgens, women producing much less can potentially grow longer... how ever they produce less HGH sooo in the end they still end up shorter lol.

If you're REALLY short like <5' then thats just genetics and your parents are probably short too. Yours could be accelerated puberty, spikes/dips in androgens, lack of HGH, etc. or just genetics if your parents are also that height.

Rockski
03-10-2006, 01:59 AM
dude suck it up. i was shorter then that all through highschool, im currently 5 11 and im 20, belive me man, your fine at 5 8

SaturnV
03-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Don't worry about it dude. I am 18 and 5' 4" so it could be worse (If you want to be taller). I haven't grown since I was like 13 and both of my parents are short so I don't think I am getting much bigger.

joyridder
03-14-2006, 04:57 PM
why would you bother?? be happy about what you've got...
is it because your girlfriend is taller than you or something????:dunno:

94SSEi
03-16-2006, 07:00 PM
I'll just add more of the same. I was 5'6" when I was 17. By the time I was 19, I was 6'3".

So chill. Plus what everyone said about not being able to fit into cars, planes, etc is totally true. I wanted a Miata but look what I had to buy
<--------------------------

Lol, not really, but it's true about not being able to fit in things.

googe
03-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by 94SSEi
I'll just add more of the same. I was 5'6&quot; when I was 17. By the time I was 19, I was 6'3&quot;.

:eek: thats pretty fast!

yeah dude, the sooner you get over it the better. Im almost 22 and youre taller than me. I dont think I ever had a growth spurt, dont think I ever will either :D

boopydogg
03-16-2006, 09:12 PM
hey man im 5'6" and i couldnt imagine wanting to be taller...... i get to buy cheap cloths cause not many ppl fit into my size so i love the clerance rack :D but stop worring about the number cause any most chicks arnt worried about the height.....just the height of your wallet

_integra_typeR_
03-16-2006, 09:21 PM
growth hormones?

Bill Cosby
03-17-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by boopydogg
hey man im 5'6&quot; and i couldnt imagine wanting to be taller...... i get to buy cheap cloths cause not many ppl fit into my size so i love the clerance rack :D but stop worring about the number cause any most chicks arnt worried about the height.....just the height of your wallet

dude although inspirational, girls are worried about height, they obviously want their guy to be taller than them

at 5'8" though, he should have nothing to worry about, honestly, dont spend money on changing your appearance, god made you a certain way, be proud of yourself, thats the biggest afrodesiask (sp?) to get ladies

cujo_cjc
03-21-2006, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

dude although inspirational, girls are worried about height, they obviously want their guy to be taller than them

at 5'8&quot; though, he should have nothing to worry about, honestly, dont spend money on changing your appearance, god made you a certain way, be proud of yourself, thats the biggest afrodesiask (sp?) to get ladies

you said it
i wish i could grow an inch or two :(

hockeybronx
03-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
god made you a certain way, be proud of yourself, thats the biggest afrodesiask (sp?) to get ladies

:werd: x about 10 million

Tech2
03-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 1-Cent
But everyone is different, average for a male is 21 and 27 for female I think,

Nope. Women do not grow longer than men. Women stop by 17, men can keep growing till around 25. Women do generally hit puberty earlier than men though.

Bill Cosby
03-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by cujo_cjc

you said it
i wish i could grow an inch or two :(

haha cujo ide say you or a decent height especially for your nationality, and you're taller than your girlfriend too you've got nothing to worry about.. and it doesnt hurt that you drive a gsr and soon to be IS300 :drool:

dericer
03-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by kane584
hey im 17, almost 18 in amonth,, and imlike 5&quot;8&quot;, , alot of ppl say that average but alot of ppl are like 6&quot; , anyone know how o get taller,

Why?

Do you like hitting your head on everything, being clumpsy, and not fitting into most sports cars?

j/k Drink your milk, there's enough hormones in that to help you grow a couple feet........and a couple inches too.

Where's the rim shot emoticon?

Jose Theodore use propesia (sp?) seems to work for him for his hair.