PDA

View Full Version : Screwed me on my hours

redx2nv
03-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Well, the apprenticeship board is closed right now so im wondering you guys had any input.

Well, i quit my job as a apprentice HD mechanic at a shop here in edmonton. My cunt for a boss didnt take it so easy and told me to get the fuck out and wouldnt sign off hours or a dismissal form, and wouldnt give me my t4 either.

So, what the heck should i do?

Takemetoothemoo
03-04-2006, 01:04 PM
go to the labour board

Rollin'
03-05-2006, 11:21 PM
haha, he can't NOT give you your T4...msybe check back with him in a day or two when he's cooled down? if not tell him you are going to the board

scofa
03-06-2006, 10:21 AM
If you go to the labour board just do it, don't bother telling him that. i had to do that when i was working at honda. or well after i got "laid off" and they owed me a bunch of cash. I ended up getting my cash..

gatorade
03-14-2006, 01:04 AM
hahah yeah, threaten to goto the labour board, that makes people shit their pants.

SLR
03-14-2006, 01:14 AM
The labour board will handle all of that. I say dont even do him the favour of a warning.. do it and he will never piss around like that.

Also ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the T4, it is illegal for it to be wrong (saying you were fired etc)

Good luck.. labour board will fuck shit up.

Rockski
03-14-2006, 02:24 AM
same as everybody above, labor board for your t4, hours might be a little different, because he can fuck you around there, but tell the labour board that hes not giving up your hours, mayby they'll give you a hand there... and dont forget to bring your blue book into him if they can convince him to sign em off for you

good luck man:thumbsup:

redx2nv
03-14-2006, 06:27 PM
yep... t4 just arrived.

about the hours, i have to plead my case with a tribunal(sp?) consisting of some board members to prove my profficiency.

sign my blue book? haha, he wanted to kill me.

hours, by law i signed a contract with him and those hours MUST be credited aslong as i am in the contract. all in all, everything is fine.

boopydogg
03-14-2006, 06:34 PM
im an apprentice also and if he screws you around bad enough and there is a bad enough complant agains him the apprrentic board can also take away his ability to apprentice new mechanics
so make sure you file a complant with the apprentice board