PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo is back

cman
03-06-2006, 01:23 AM
http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=1DB7BAAE-55B9-4D9F-8761-2&flagNoCode=1
Man huuuge upper cut Tyson style.

snowboard
03-06-2006, 01:25 AM
haha he has nice hair.
but hes a scary mother fucker.

7thgenvic
03-06-2006, 01:32 AM
wow thats one scary african american

whitexboi69
03-06-2006, 01:41 AM
hahaha yess kimbos back! that guys crazy

liquidboi69
03-06-2006, 01:43 AM
He's trying to get into MMA now. He's trying to go train with American Top Team.

http://www.subfighter.com/article538.html

Godfuader
03-06-2006, 01:51 AM
He is just a big guy with no stamina, no style, and hes good as dead if the fight goes a while. for example: http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=23A85331-CB60-499A-A21C-A&action=1

Gotta give Kimbo credit for fights he wins...he is a good sport about it.

mshaw
03-06-2006, 01:52 AM
he looks one tough huge motherfucker, crazy bald spot. its as if he cut it like that

GQBalla
03-06-2006, 01:54 AM
oh man this guy is a beast.
this was the guy in another video where he fucked up his eye right?

liquidboi69
03-06-2006, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader
He is just a big guy with no stamina, no style, and hes good as dead if the fight goes a while.

Tank Abbot does ok once in a while and he gasses after 60 seconds lol. If Kimbo trained with pros he might do ok, just need to work on conditioning and pacing himself. I'd like to see him fight K-1 that'll be interesting.

That white guy Kimbo fought (Sean Gannon) was in UFC 55. He got beat so bad haha. So mabey Kimbo woudln't do too good in UFC, but ok in K-1.

GQBalla
03-06-2006, 02:19 AM
just watched that fight with gannon, and kimbo fucked his face up so bad, but kimbo has no stamina or endurance. he's straight power though

Mr_John
03-06-2006, 02:19 AM
He is just a big guy with no stamina, no style, and hes good as dead if the fight goes a while. for example: http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=23A85331-CB60-499A-A21C-A&action=1

Yeah Kimbo's a good guy when he wins
but in that video he definitely lost

if kicks/knee's were allowed - it woulda been over for Kimbo
if his team didnt jump in almost everytime he was being beaten - he still woulda lost earlier
Kimbo lost either way

the white guy is the champ i guess

motion
03-06-2006, 03:01 AM
duuuuuuuuude that sounded horrible.. the connection of that uppercut was mean.

he's definately one fucker I wouldn't wanna cut infront of at the gas station.

Lo)2enz0
03-06-2006, 07:07 AM
damn he is crazy in the first video, than i saw the second video and thought that he had way to much on the guy in the first video

Goblin
03-06-2006, 07:04 PM
The other guy in this video has no balance

ecstasy_civic
03-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Man. lol

I couldnt even imagine looking at someone like that across from me let alone getting hit by him.
He shouldnt fight any type of orgainzed MMA, no matter the training, I dont think he can hang with anyone for a few years.

240droptop
03-06-2006, 09:25 PM
haha man he got worked but yeah not to sure if he would do to well in professional series

ca2p3r
03-06-2006, 09:45 PM
awesome thanks for the link cman!
says he has some more lined up...cant wait to see those
haha kimbo fights are hilarious...just imagine fighting him, jeez
was deffinitly impressed of the manor he handeled himself in though, he was a good sport! :thumbsup:

Sharpie
03-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
awesome thanks for the link cman!
says he has some more lined up...cant wait to see those
haha kimbo fights are hilarious...just imagine fighting him, jeez
was deffinitly impressed of the manor he handeled himself in though, he was a good sport! :thumbsup:

:werd:

I'd probally shit myself after hitting him like 3 times and him not moving.

mshaw
03-06-2006, 11:13 PM
i dont understand why that one guy would fight kimbo. the guy who got uppercutted huge. he was tiny compared to kimbo, obviously you could see that little guy was gonna lose. (little with respect to kimbo that is)

wildkarrde
03-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Gannon was a huge underdog when he fought Kimbo, and Kimbo gassed HARD and stayed down.

He probably thought he could hang with him for as long as Gannon, but hey, I guess not.

cman
03-07-2006, 12:08 AM

Gannon cheated to win in the fight more than once, then went on to get annhilated in the UFC, as Kimbo would.

Originally posted by mshaw
i dont understand why that one guy would fight kimbo. the guy who got uppercutted huge. he was tiny compared to kimbo, obviously you could see that little guy was gonna lose. (little with respect to kimbo that is)
All about the money my friend, nobody fights Kimbo for free...

Darkane
03-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Lol that Kimbo guy is so useless

Lets see if he could go toe to toe with some like The Rock Rizzo from UFC. Rizzo is smaller but would be interesting :)

ca2p3r
03-07-2006, 12:30 AM
kimbo for president!

Tech2
03-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Yeah, Kimbo is a rought tought customer, but come on, both those fights SUCKED. The first one was over with one punch cuz the little guy sucked and had no footwork and couldn't even see around his hair. The second fight was a crowd of 20 somethings acting like they were 13 with too much slurpees in them. What the hell is that, your manager jumping in to help you out of a choke? I was expecting Ed McMahon to jump in off the ropes with a story about one of the fighter's girlfriends being the other one's sister or some shit. I guess if you're into yelling at two big dudes to get them all hot and sweaty it was a great fight.

INITIALD
03-07-2006, 12:35 PM
The first video doesnt work for me.

saiyajin
03-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by INITIALD
The first video doesnt work for me.

me too

"Sorry, the video you requested is no longer in our database."

Tech2
03-07-2006, 12:46 PM
You two didn't miss much.

ecstasy_civic
03-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
Lol that Kimbo guy is so useless

Lets see if he could go toe to toe with some like The Rock Rizzo from UFC. Rizzo is smaller but would be interesting :)

Pedro Rizzo is only like 8lbs lighter than Kimbo, and that wouldnt even be a great fight because Rizzo would KTFO him , put him against someone like Justin Eilers or Paul Buentello.

Two mediocre fighters who like to bang, same weight, and would go nose to nose.

Either way, he doesnt belong in MMA, send out behind the shed to make a couple bucks.

talonboi
03-07-2006, 09:13 PM
i think with the right training, he'd do pretty good...
they should start him off in that UFC show. i think people would get very intimidated. just remember this guy fights to survive.

ecstasy_civic
03-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by talonboi
i think with the right training, he'd do pretty good...
they should start him off in that UFC show. i think people would get very intimidated. just remember this guy fights to survive.

Exactly, so who says hes going to listen to a coach/trainer?

If hes grown up with no guidence what is gonna change that?
Personally I could see him just snapping and ignoring the rules. I just think the guys a thug lol

Tech2
03-08-2006, 09:26 PM
If some coach could consistantly tune him, he might get the picture.

Or his boyzzzz might come in and yell at the coach. Cuz they are soooo tough.