PDA

View Full Version : Dave chappelles block party

whitexboi69
03-07-2006, 12:06 AM
what u guys think of the movie? i thought the performances were dope but the rest was lacking..

asp integra
03-07-2006, 12:11 AM
i wasnt sure what to expect when i saw it, the performnnces were good, and there were some funny parts, i just cant wait till he comoes out with another season of chappelle show

RiCE-DaDDy
03-07-2006, 05:03 PM
giving back to the community haha

since when did black people have a problem with having too much money?

Ramdawg
03-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Wanna check it out this week, the entire movie seen right now sucks, studios putting out garbage and indi films are not getting the recognition that they deserve

nadroj23
03-09-2006, 09:50 AM
yeah this movie was pretty good in my eyes. best part the fugees........i wish they would do another album. but overall this was a good movie chapelle is fuckin awesome, that joke about the light blub(dont wanna repeat cause bad words). fuck i laughed so hard, just his expression and shit is fuckin halarious

cycosis
03-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by asp integra
i wasnt sure what to expect when i saw it, the performnnces were good, and there were some funny parts, i just cant wait till he comoes out with another season of chappelle show

chapelle show is dead dude, it aint comin back

nadroj23
03-10-2006, 09:23 AM
^^^ um no it is not dead. he will do more shows if comedy central drop the shows that he made before he left to africa. i read this last week in my elevator at my work. news on the tv in there

Vietsta
03-10-2006, 09:25 AM
i didn't like the movie
the cam kept on moving around and it gave me a head ack so i lefted
but when the free tibit guy was on there that was good