PDA

View Full Version : FS 16 foot car hauler

sluggish
03-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Looks like for my next venture, I'm going to need a little heavier trailer than my current one so I'm going to sell it. It is not even a year old, perfect shape and recently got a few extras added on. It is tandem flatdeck car hauler and rated at 7000lbs. There has been a winch mount added to the front for a 2000lb portable winch, which will come with trailer. Perfect for pulling a car onto trailer, I've done it a few times in the past month. Also has a roller going across full width at back of trailer for the winch cable to ride on. Ramps have been lengthened about 5 inches to help prevent getting hung up on the back of the trailer, and also to slide under and clear the roller. Brakes on all 4 wheels, wiring underneath is run through conduit and not just tie-wrapped to frame. This is a nice trailer, pulls fine, and is in perfect shape. I have hauled it down to Montana, up to Edmonton and lots of other short trips without any problems. I have over $3000 into it and would like to get as close to that as possible back out of it. I would also consdier trading up to a 10,000lb trailer if somebody is looking to downsize

sluggish
03-08-2006, 08:17 AM
deal pending

pkieley
03-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Still for sale?

sluggish
03-13-2006, 10:08 PM
nope. No longer available.