PDA

View Full Version : Want To Do A Light Conversion...

ConVict
03-16-2003, 10:53 PM
Ok this is what I want to do, Take the lights from a Silvia S13 and put em on my probe. Then take the R34 conversion bodykit and slap that on...
I was thinking about the costs of this, and I would need a new hood. Would I need a silvia hood and some how try to make it fit on my car, or could they extend my hood so I can keep my hood scoup ?

How much would I be looking at for the headlight conversion ?

http://www.bomexaero.com/images1/s13/ad430.jpg
onto this
http://recast.hypermart.net/alley4.jpg

szw
03-16-2003, 11:02 PM
for the love of god no!

Lo)2enz0
03-16-2003, 11:11 PM
that is an extreme conversion and you would need alot of custom mounting and the parts would have fit to the size of your car. personally I think you will be looking at about $5000 once everything is done. The parts for the s13 would cost $800-1000 usd alone than the R34 bumper would cost $400 usd and than there is pain, custom fitting. personally its a cool idea but in the end i wouldn't be suprised if you spend $5000.

Laurier

FiveFreshFish
03-16-2003, 11:11 PM
I think it would be easier to modify your existing hood because it already follows the contour of your fenders and it is the correct width. Can't say the same for the Silvia hood.

jdmakkord
03-16-2003, 11:13 PM
If you bastardize a nissan like that.........Dont be surprised to see your ford blow up randomly!!!!! lol

Lo)2enz0
03-16-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by szw
for the love of god no!

well I attempted to say the same thing as szw in a nice way but ya, he said it.

Laurier

KoukiS14
03-16-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
If you bastardize a nissan like that.........Dont be surprised to see your ford blow up randomly!!!!! lol

Hell yea,

Id bitch slap yo punk ass

Stratus_Power
03-16-2003, 11:34 PM
do it!!! and be part of Beyond's Hall of Shame

Fuji
03-16-2003, 11:39 PM
What goes on in that head??? Not to be an jerk, but just put things on your car that are meant to be on it... It's not worth the time/money/effort to do crap like that. Kind of like us haveing to tell you not to.

If I were in your positionI would focus on getting your car fixed and getting some performance out of it...

ConVict
03-16-2003, 11:53 PM
Performance is coming, and I am already doing a 240 Bodykit swap... Thought the kit would flow better if it had the lights too !
And you guys are frickong gay, if MOST of you see a honda with a conversion ( skyline, integra, frick anything ) its cool... but if its not to a honda I lost my head ?!?!

You guys try and mod a probe that only has... hmm NO body kits for it, and tell me how to be unique ?

Weapon_R
03-17-2003, 12:06 AM
Relax man, it isn't like they own your car and have the final authority, but when it comes to a probe, it should be left at that, a probe.

I would have heard the exact same shit if I had attempted to mod a probe front end on my integra.

You said that you are trying to buy parts to finish your engine, and I still haven't made fun of you like the others because I know that the engine you are using already has more power stock to rape almost everyone's civic, accord, and integra on here, but why not use that cash to finish what you started and forget about body mods. You have a great looking probe and probably one of the cleanest around, so why not stop at that?

TomTom
03-17-2003, 12:23 AM
hahaha fuk ya man do it :)
im on your side, do it to spite everyone lol im a bastard what can i say :P

ConVict
03-17-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Relax man, it isn't like they own your car and have the final authority, but when it comes to a probe, it should be left at that, a probe.

I would have heard the exact same shit if I had attempted to mod a probe front end on my integra.

You said that you are trying to buy parts to finish your engine, and I still haven't made fun of you like the others because I know that the engine you are using already has more power stock to rape almost everyone's civic, accord, and integra on here, but why not use that cash to finish what you started and forget about body mods. You have a great looking probe and probably one of the cleanest around, so why not stop at that?

Wow something nice was said, I am going into shock!! Thanks Weapon R... The reason I am saying this is because I have to throw my kit on because of this accident I got into...
I dont want to drive around with a 12-13 second probe with a back bumper thats falling off.
But thanks for the concern

three.eighteen.
03-17-2003, 01:58 AM
if you getting so much 240/nissan stuff...why the hell dont you buy a 240...buy an sr20det...then you have a better handling car, rwd, boost (youre still engine swapping too) and it is a silvia/180/240 rather than a probe trying to be a 240

James
03-17-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
if you getting so much 240/nissan stuff...why the hell dont you buy a 240...buy an sr20det...then you have a better handling car, rwd, boost (youre still engine swapping too) and it is a silvia/180/240 rather than a probe trying to be a 240

Got a point there.....Convict, i think that front end will actually look good on your car, *if its done right*...i myself would never attempt something like that on one of my own cars just because it could turn out like ass..... taking out your stock headlights, extending your hood, ( with what i dont know , maybe fibreglass :dunno: )molding in all that shit would just bee too much of a Headache, I would expect your car to be out of commision for MONTHS, plus custom fitting your intercooler, etc.. ROYAL Pain in the Ass!...but if it turns out good,then it will indeed be one Unique car.... Your Right, Probes get alot of shit just because its a Ford and not a Civic, even though the GT's are the only good ones.

Lo)2enz0
03-17-2003, 08:37 AM
by the time he buys a 240sx, swaps in a sr20det (probably a s13 red top) than does the s13 conversion with the r34 front bumper he will be looking at about $20,000 (sr20det with istallation -$4000, s13 conversion with paint and installation - $3000, r34 front bumper and paint $1000, a 91 240sx worth buying - $8000 and exhust, more engine mods, suspension, interior accessories - $4000). what I am basically saying is that he already has a killer probe and to get a 240sx where he has his probe right now (from what I have heard) it wouldn't be worth his money. like convict why don't you just keep it as a sleeper?

Laurier

Voodoo Child
03-17-2003, 10:22 AM
Please just do us all a favor and keep your probe as it is.
You don't see Japanese car owners doing domestic conversions so why should it be any different for you? I understand there are limited kits out there for you, but maybe that's telling you something!
Honestly dude, just get that car running and forget about all of the other crap for now. If you don't, another season will have gone by and you will be still blowing wind out your ass about nothing!

VC

Fuji
03-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by ConVict
Performance is coming, and I am already doing a 240 Bodykit swap... Thought the kit would flow better if it had the lights too !
And you guys are frickong gay, if MOST of you see a honda with a conversion ( skyline, integra, frick anything ) its cool... but if its not to a honda I lost my head ?!?!

You guys try and mod a probe that only has... hmm NO body kits for it, and tell me how to be unique ?

I think that cars with Skyline swaps on civics or what ever are not really that cool. Seriously some things can be pulled of with taste and some may not. You won't know unless you try... :dunno:

jdmakkord
03-17-2003, 08:03 PM
hell you drive a ford. Put mustang headlights on it and see what the rest of the domestic guys say!

Audi Kid
03-17-2003, 08:09 PM
fuck conner hahaha everytime u open yo mouth u get cussed :P

ninjak84
03-17-2003, 08:26 PM
Ever since I've joined here, you've been starting topics every once in a while about what other people think you should do. Why don't you just do what you want to do with the ride? Take your cash, and spend it on what you think looks good. It sounds like you're trying to build your car for others to enjoy, but you're the one that's going to be driving it.

darknight
03-17-2003, 09:59 PM
Are you on really bad CRACK or something??? Cause I'd swear you were. Save the nissan stuff for the nissans, and sell your ANAL pobe and buy a 240 if your wanting to do a sil conversion. Oh and doing s15 lights R34 lights etc on hondas is gay too just so you know. WE aren't just hating on you just cause you drive a ford and want to rice it up. And for bodywork you'd be looking close to 7000 Id say with parts and all. Save that 5000 or so that you'd spend just on body work and buy a 240 with that money you saved and do the silvia conversion if your that desperate to be part of the JDM craze.

Orrin

jdmakkord
03-17-2003, 10:02 PM
:werd:

Besides If anyone knows how much a silvia conversion would cost....it would be darknight!

ConVict
03-18-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by darknight
Are you on really bad CRACK or something??? Cause I'd swear you were. Save the nissan stuff for the nissans, and sell your ANAL pobe and buy a 240 if your wanting to do a sil conversion. Oh and doing s15 lights R34 lights etc on hondas is gay too just so you know. WE aren't just hating on you just cause you drive a ford and want to rice it up. And for bodywork you'd be looking close to 7000 Id say with parts and all. Save that 5000 or so that you'd spend just on body work and buy a 240 with that money you saved and do the silvia conversion if your that desperate to be part of the JDM craze.

Orrin
Dude I am not trying to follow some JDM craze... if you wernt so ignorant and found out that I am only doing the swap because a S13/240sx has the same width and height as my probe. So it is the ONLY body kit conversion that I can do... maybe you wouldnt need to be such an ass

and after my CONVERSION I would be appy to show you how RICEY my anal probe is in a nice old fashioned race...

jdmakkord
03-18-2003, 08:35 AM
Hey convict....do a bit of research as to who you are beaking off to, before you challenge him to a race!!! Fuck, you have no chance at all of beating darknight, his motor is in the shop right now too, except its actually getting worked on, with real performance parts, not ghetto shit.

Voodoo Child
03-18-2003, 09:36 AM
Ya convict you just need to learn how and when to SHUT UP!
And quit posting stupid shit...nobody cares but you.

Like ninjak84 said, just do it if YOU want to do it, even if it is gay!

ConVict
03-18-2003, 12:03 PM
what ever buddy! I've been saying this forever! Put your money were your mouth is... But you keep on backing down so :dunno:

I dont like you and you dont like me,
You think your car is great, I think you are an unoriginal peice of shit, and you think the same about me.
So lets just leave it at that :thumbsup:

ConVict
03-18-2003, 12:15 PM
Hey convict....do a bit of research as to who you are beaking off to, before you challenge him to a race!!! Fuck, you have no chance at all of beating darknight, his motor is in the shop right now too, except its actually getting worked on, with real performance parts, not ghetto shit.

Not ghetto shit eh... Me spending 15 000 dollars on an engine is ghetto :rolleyes:

jdmakkord
03-18-2003, 12:16 PM
15000 sure

And you have no fucking idea whats going into darknights motor.

ConVict
03-18-2003, 12:22 PM
and you have no idea whats going into mine .... correct ?!?!
and ya 15 000, i have spent little under 12000 so far, and need about 3 more to finish the project...

thats including everything from A to Z that will get the motor running i.e. FMIC, Fuel Managment and what not

Voodoo Child
03-18-2003, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE]what ever buddy! I've been saying this forever! Put your money were your mouth is... But you keep on backing down so :dunno:
Mmmmm I was at the track all summer and I do believe that your car still isn't running. Do you want to remind me when we made this deal to race?

I dont like you and you dont like me,

I don't even know you! I just find you cause a lot of trouble for yourself that is unecessary. Your car doesn't run and you've spend 15K on it. You want to rice out your domestic but you look for peoples opinions knowing very well those are the cars that get flamed!

You think your car is great
You bet I think my car is great. I think many cars are great. I could care less what other people think, it's my car.

I think you are an unoriginal peice of shit, and you think the same about me.

Well if I'm unoriginal then so be it. The definition of original would be something that is unique, or one of a kind. I guess buying a limited production vehicle as opposed to a mass produced vehicle could be seen as unoriginal. And everything that I have or will plan on doing tuning wise has to be seen as unoriginal because it has been done before.....but I'm ok with that.
So is LS-VTEC's ITR an unoriginal peice of shit too because he put a Mugen JDM kit on and a turbo? I've seen a bunch of those in the states so I guess it must be.

I definately don't think you're unoriginal, 15K into a probe is something you don't see everyday. Unoriginal would be to put a Nissan kit on the car, original would be to do something never done before. But if you like it, go ahead, just don't ask for opinions and expect to not get flamed. That's all I ask.

ConVict
03-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Hey man, I am all for " to each their own "
So leave it at that, and you honestly can't tell you I have seen one Nissan 240sx Kit molded onto the front of a probe ?!?!
and I would leave it stock and just run a sleeper, but I need a big enough hole for my FMIC to cool the air down. So thats why I am running into slight problems.
No point in internet fighting, so lets just leave it where it lays :thumbsup:

Voodoo Child
03-18-2003, 01:27 PM
word

theken
03-19-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Voodoo Child
Please just do us all a favor and keep your probe as it is.

VC

Are you on really bad CRACK or something??? Cause I'd swear you were. Save the nissan stuff for the nissans, and sell your ANAL pobe and buy a 240 if your wanting to do a sil conversion.

Orrin
I have a probe gt, and a skyline conversion would look amazing, *FYI* nissan 240's are so fuckin slow i laugh when my completely stock "anal probe" completely ass rapes a "modded" 240. Probes can look good, considering they are mostly a mazda with more then 60% of it being mazda, i would still consider it an import, not a "domestic" look at 1 1989 mustang, then a probe, little difference??
I think the people on here need to be more open minded about other cars then a fuckin civic or any stupid honda, because 1.they are so slow it is funny, 2. they are so common that no matter what u do someone and their mom has already done it, so what is the point??
Convict has a good idea, just like the same one i am going to do, it will look amazing, and not much body work to do it.
so to everyone that puts down probe :thumbsdow

Dirty_SOHC
03-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by theken

I have a probe gt, and a skyline conversion would look amazing, *FYI* nissan 240's are so fuckin slow i laugh when my completely stock "anal probe" completely ass rapes a "modded" 240.
I think the people on here need to be more open minded about other cars then a fuckin civic or any stupid honda, because 1.they are so slow it is funny, 2. they are so common that no matter what u do someone and their mom has already done it, so what is the point??

I doubt your probe could take hollywoods or Darknights 240's

And cry me a river

theken
03-19-2003, 02:33 PM
my completely stock probe?? yeah i doubt that it could take a car with an engine swap :rolleyes: im talking about people saying buy a 240, they are slow. and maybe if i modded my winter car i could beat darknight or hollywood, but i don't need to :)
and who's cryin??

jdmakkord
03-19-2003, 02:37 PM
I love how people group the single cam 240's with the duals....they have no fucking idea at all!!!!

shadowz
03-19-2003, 03:05 PM
Well on thekens subject, a stock 240 will kill the probe, SR20det is stock, and if youre talking about a boosted probe vs. a USDM 240 yes it will beat it, but boost for boost the SR will kill it

legendboy
03-19-2003, 03:16 PM
And ya 15 000, i have spent little under 12000 so far....

That will be really funny if your running 14's this summer....
For that much doh you better be able to beat me!!!!

darknight
03-19-2003, 10:13 PM
my completely stock probe?? yeah i doubt that it could take a car with an engine swap :rolleyes: im talking about people saying buy a 240, they are slow. and maybe if i modded my winter car i could beat darknight or hollywood, but i don't need to :)
and who's cryin??

Just curious what your probe dose in the quarter mile. My brothers 93 coupe with KA still which has only a K+N and ass exhaust was able to do a 15.7 at Secret Street last year not super fast by any means but decent for only a 155hp car, and probably alot less with it being 10yrs old and with over 150k. Just curious what kinda winter car you got?

Orrin

James
03-19-2003, 11:04 PM

Just curious what your probe dose in the quarter mile. My brothers 93 coupe with KA still which has only a K+N and ass exhaust was able to do a 15.7 at Secret Street last year not super fast by any means but decent for only a 155hp car, and probably alot less with it being 10yrs old and with over 150k. Just curious what kinda winter car you got?

Orrin

The '89 Probe GT is his winter car, of course your car and other newer or modded 240's would beat his Stock Probe, hes just saying his car is faster than an '89 240sx. and his Probe also ran a 15.7 at the Track and with a G-Tech.

btw your 240 is Sick :thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
03-19-2003, 11:18 PM

I have a probe gt, and a skyline conversion would look amazing, *FYI* nissan 240's are so fuckin slow i laugh when my completely stock "anal probe" completely ass rapes a "modded" 240. Probes can look good, considering they are mostly a mazda with more then 60% of it being mazda, i would still consider it an import, not a "domestic" look at 1 1989 mustang, then a probe, little difference??
Convict has a good idea, just like the same one i am going to do, it will look amazing, and not much body work to do it.
so to everyone that puts down probe :thumbsdow

2. they are so common that no matter what u do someone and their mom has already done it, so what is the point??

obviously you have no grasp of peoples imagination. i can say this summer you will see 2 cars with insane conversions, some may like it, some may not. thats not the point, if you have the resources and ideas to do it, anything is possible.

and for Voodoo Child. props to you for making a very well written and "in your face" reply to such stupid comments lol. :thumbsup:

ConVict
03-20-2003, 12:14 AM
This forum is to diverse for all the members to get along, I know that but it still bugs me when people are so stuborn about their ways.
When a RWD car gets beat by a FWD its a lot bigger deal then if its just a civic vs a probe.
Also people talking about how a SR20DET is stock because its JDM, well the JDM mazda motor for our car is the FE3 that comes stock at 250hp at 12psi so thats no slouch either...

When ever someone makes a post about how they want to add bolt ons to there civic, you dont see the domestic crew making fun of them for wasting their time. The import crew is the import crew and only like imports because THEY ARE the import crew. But from day one I have been called a fag because I put money into a probe and what a waste of time/space/money it is for such a crappy car. I have proven my self to be able to slaughter 95% of imports yet probes are still the but end of everyones jokes on this forum...
So what ever I dont think this is going to put some crazy insite on people and make them realize a probe can stick with the best of em. But just give it a brake guys
if you dont know something about a car dont cuss it out, just like I dont cuss out you import guys when I have no idea what you are doing...
and some of you guys bring up, I bet you cant beat darknight, or this guy blahblah... who fucking cares! I bet you cant beat jay b down in california that has a mx6 with the same engine that I have that runs low 11's with a 456 whp fwd car... woopty fucking do
I like my car, just like you like yours
so leave it at that EVERYONE

ecstasy_civic
03-20-2003, 12:32 AM
ok convict. youve pissed me off now, your a hippocrit!!!!!

lets see if this rings a bell?
remember the turbo precidia thing? if i remember correctly you jumped all over that for being "retarded", "gay", "stupid", "waste of money"

the way i see it, my friend has spent MAYBE 8 grand max and hes gonna hit 12's maybe low 13's. youve spent how much and you cant even get your car to run? kinda hurtin if you ask me. i guess the tables have turned, it went from you thinking your hot shit in your 15 sec. probe. to being put in your place after you open your big mouth and try and turn this into a import VS. domestic forum.

just my .02
next time you shouldnt say things like "if you dont know something about a car dont cuss it out, just like I dont cuss out you import guys when I have no idea what you are doing..."

use your own advice:thumbsup:

ConVict
03-20-2003, 12:58 AM
First off your a dumb fuck, I said your story didnt make sense and he did a ricer flyby ! go back and read it I never cussed his ride out once you dumb fuck.
Second off, my engine is not in the car, you want to know how much I have spent on my stock engine.... NOTHING thats why it doesnt run because I am saving up for my engine swap

keep on driving your civic around ecstacy boy... maybe you can run a high 16 if your lucky

jdmakkord
03-20-2003, 01:00 AM

keep on driving your civic around ecstacy boy... maybe you can run a high 16 if your lucky

clever:rolleyes:

ConVict
03-20-2003, 01:03 AM

clever:rolleyes:

you're cool ... :rolleyes:
and ya I think it is pretty clever . I bought my car for 2700 bux and it out performs ectasy boys civic any day of the week... and he is making fun of me because I only run a 15 with an exhaust and a boost controller...
what do you run big guy, and how much did you buy your car for HUH :thumbsup:

ConVict
03-20-2003, 01:13 AM
I want to add somethign else, why are some people just plain stupid. When I say I have spent 12000 on a motor, and need 3000 to finish it. that means its NOT DONE , and NOT in the car.
Which means me running a 15.0 was on the STOCK motor with hardly ANY mods on it... and it has 250 000km on it, and thats why it BRAKES DOWN once and a while...

pfft I give up

jdmakkord
03-20-2003, 01:14 AM
first of all, I never claimed my car was fast you stupid fuck! Second, I have no purpose racing, I have friends that I can go watch at the track that run quick enough times. You seem to have some sort of problem with import cars...thats fine, now trying to insult me, by asking what I ran??? Or better yet "how much did you buy your car for HUH" watch some more fast and furious BITCH! You obviously like to run your mouth...come out to a meet sometime, you can see my car firsthand, along with other members on this forum. If you still want to sling shit, do it there.

Since when was buying a car all about it being fast? Yay, your car does 15's.....my car gets looks. I had a fast car.....when I was 17 years old. That bone stock 1987 supra turbo would walk all over your piece. Then again, whatever right.

Its obviously all about bragging and racing for you. Go back to speed cowboys where you belong you stupid piece of shit!

ecstasy_civic
03-20-2003, 01:16 AM
ya actually i did run a 16.7 good guess. but honestly. give your head a shake man. think before you open your mouth, spell my username right before you start spitting out words you cant spell.:D

did i make fun of you for driving a 15 sec. car? nope you need to read and learn how to spell.

and for the how much have i spent, what does my car run? i paid 8 grand and have spent nothing on performance. so to me im ahead of the game. had i been keeping my car, i wouldve hit 14's this year. but instead im going back to school, which is exactly where you should go.... BUD!:thumbsup:

Melinda
03-20-2003, 01:16 AM
Whoa, this thread went nuts! Why's everyone gangin up on Conner for? Opinions are opinions guys, that's what makes us unique, we all have different ones! He's got just as much right to be here as you guys do, lay off of him a little, he takes tons of flack from this entire board! Not saying he's totally inthe right but there's like 20 of you against him...not a fair fight if you ask me.

Flame one another all you want, but let the time slips do the talking come Race City time...way waste your time with all this bench racing and keyboard beaking?

Melinda

ConVict
03-20-2003, 01:17 AM
haha, first off watch your insults, i asked ectasy how much his civic was... you trying to get into an internet fight so you can say big words and feel cool about your self ?

I have nothing against imports, I have something against people with imports who have a problem with me because my car ISNT an import... watch who started the cussing on this thread fuck nuts :bigpimp: you know, go back and read... read about me asking a simple question and getting called a fag for it... you know because thats ME cussing out imports hey !!!

ConVict
03-20-2003, 01:21 AM
if your going to internet fight, at least pay attention :dunno:

jdmakkord
03-20-2003, 01:22 AM
Being called out by you was an insult enough. To hell with cussing, dont go and challenge everyone and their mom to a stupid drag race! I've said many times on this forum, I dont race. I have no need to, I dont want to, go ahead if you wish. If you think I want to race, when I'm driving down the street with one hand on the wheel, and the other holding my phone talking to my woman, your wrong. But oh wait, wheres my third hand??? I drive an automatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some day you might grow out of throwing down and wanting to drag race everyone to prove something. Till then, get used to being flamed by people that dont care for it.

jdmakkord
03-20-2003, 01:23 AM
if your going to internet fight, at least pay attention :dunno:

I'm not much of a fighter;) Ask anyone that knows me well lol

ecstasy_civic
03-20-2003, 01:24 AM
i never said once i had a problem with you not driving an import. i live in a house where its chevy trucks and mustangs. not my thing, just like driving a honda isnt yours, big fuckin deal, that your car runs faster times than mine. when i bought my car it wasnt to go fast. otherwise i wouldve bought another rx7 TII. but speed is one thing having a daily driver that is realiable and fun to drive is another.
i could give a shit what you think about hondas, how slow they are and whatever else goes on in that head of yours.
for me its water off a ducks back man, you can do whateer you want to your car, i just dont appreciate you being a hippocrit

ConVict
03-20-2003, 01:34 AM
Dude , I never know how these always get turned around. First off, I dont know if you can go back and look at that thread but I never once said putting money into a precidia was a waste of time/money. So please dont call me a hypocrite.
2. All I did from the beginning of this was defend my car because it started getting the shit end of the stick. I didnt technically START anything. Just defended.
and if anyone doesnt want to drag race, and thats not what their car is for. and its do what ya feel like cause it makes you happy. Then people stop busting my balls for driving a probe would ya
speed is a relative comparison of a cars capability, when someone lets say ectasy civic makes fun of me because my pathetic ride only runs a 15 I am going to say something back...

I am not a push over:banghead: and then a :dunno:

ConVict
03-20-2003, 01:39 AM
15000 sure

And you have no fucking idea whats going into darknights motor.

and stuff like this, trying to call me a liar. When you obviously have no idea who I am, what I have planned, or what my goals are. Then comparing me to someone that you DO know because he is doing stuff to his motor. Saying I will get beat obviously because I have no fucking idea whats going on with darknight.
but I am a lieing loser, who is wasting money because you dont know me, but darknight because you know him, is telling the truth and will whoop my ass...
:thumbsdow

thats called IGNORANCE

ecstasy_civic
03-20-2003, 01:45 AM
when someone lets say ectasy civic makes fun of me because my pathetic ride only runs a 15 I am going to say something back...

ok enough is enough. hey pin head! its over give it up. actually you did turn things around and put words in my mouth. i never said once you drive a pathetic ride and never said 15 was a bad run.

so as it stands here. its over. im not going argue over some stupid car shit when its really irrelevent. im no longer posting on any of your threads again, why because there ridiulous and always turn into flame wars.:)
good luck with your car.

Weapon_R
03-20-2003, 01:46 AM
For all of this trash talk about going back to school to learn how to read and write, all you fuckers need to go back and learn how to spell HYPOCRITE. :rofl: I've seen it misspelt so many times in this thread, and everyone tells the other to go to school to learn how to write :rofl:

Sorry....

ConVict
03-20-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
youve spent how much and you cant even get your car to run? kinda hurtin if you ask me. i guess the tables have turned, it went from you thinking your hot shit in your 15 sec. probe. to being put in your place after you open your big mouth

:dunno:

ConVict
03-20-2003, 01:49 AM
So please dont call me a hypocrite.

haha booya I finally spelt something right

ecstasy_civic
03-20-2003, 01:52 AM
hey thnx for the learnedness:rolleyes: weapon R!:thumbsup: :rofl:

Weapon_R
03-20-2003, 01:54 AM
This thread is so much better when everyone's not fighting about stupid shit all the time :rofl:

Relax boys, it's only a fucking internet forum. It doesn't matter how tough you are on the net...

FourSix280
03-20-2003, 02:17 AM
Damn........now that's a internet fight but pretty damn funny :rofl:

btw: this was linked to Probetalk.com where I came from; haven't seen a fight like that in a while....

three.eighteen.
03-20-2003, 05:16 AM
I love how people group the single cam 240's with the duals....they have no fucking idea at all!!!!

the duals suck too...there were both SOHC and DOHC variants of the KA24, and they both in the same league...

Weapon_R
03-20-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by FourSix280
btw: this was linked to Probetalk.com where I came from; haven't seen a fight like that in a while....

Now look at what you guys have done - you've caused someone to link this thread to some retarded Probe drivers...

FourSix280
03-20-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Now look at what you guys have done - you've caused someone to link this thread to some retarded Probe drivers...

Yeah just group all of probe owners into the "retarded class". If that's how you play then all the TYPE R owners are Ricers cause of your fucking gay "pissed off bumble bee" exhausts and 4ft high aluminum wings. Do you think your TYPE R is fast enough to get to 140mph, oh wait, even then that gay aluminum wing wouldn't do anything.

Go fucking donate it to a park where they can use it as a bench cause that's all it's good for....

rage2
03-20-2003, 03:53 PM
And with that, closed.