PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP)

Azn_Rice_Man
03-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Anyone heard about this game? It's a direct port from the original PSX version, Valkyrie Profile, to the PSP. Apparently it's already out in Japan (of course!), but there's no announcement that it'll make it here. Anyone heard anything about it?

On a side note, anyone know of any other old school RPG's that would be heading the PSP's way (ie: Xenogears, Suikoden I & II, Dragon Quest, etc...)???

WickedonaStick
03-13-2006, 12:24 PM
Just hack your PSP with an snes emulator and your set for old school RPGs.:thumbsup:

If your worried about keeping it legal, I havn't heard of anything yet but an internet search may come up with something.

Rocky
03-17-2006, 01:13 AM
Suikoden 1 and 2 are ported + released for PSP in Japan. I don't think fuckin Konami is gonna bring them over here thogh. BS, considering Suiko II has an insane value among collectors and RPG fans alike.

FF5 and FF6 are supposed to be coming out on GBA sometime, following their re-release of FF1, FF2, and FF4. So, I would be very unsurprised to see releases of Tactics and VII, VIII, and IX Final Fantasy games on the PSP in due time.

PSP VP port is scheduled for NA release, as well as the new PS2 sequel (looks fucking gorgeous -- RE4 on GC kind of graphics). Hooray for finally porting a game that needs to be ported :thumbsup:

Azn_Rice_Man
03-17-2006, 02:04 AM
The PSP VP port is scheduled for a release? Really now? Damn, that's awesome!

I hope they port Xenogears, too! Of course, I mean for NA release...