PDA

View Full Version : WTB: nokia phones

arocity
03-09-2006, 10:52 AM
I am looking for cheap nokia phones.. let me know what you have?

arocity
03-09-2006, 11:57 AM
well just wanted to let you guys know? that i will be giving this phones away to people in Africa. We all are blessed that we can buy what we want and when we want. were others die trying to put a meal on the table.

Anyway i dont want to make you sad or anything...... I am just trying to do my part in life. I am taking toys for kids and cloths to give away but iam short of phones if you have some which you think will work at 800/1800 let me know soon

As i said i will buy them of you if you want? few $$$$$$

thank you

wesseam
03-09-2006, 12:06 PM
i dont want to sound like dick, but why do they need cellphones, if there dieing trying to put food on the table, why not just give them a meal, i think they would prefer to get food then get on there cellphone and talk about how hungry they are.
another question, if they can't affored a phone, how can they pay a monthly bill to use it.

arocity
03-09-2006, 12:31 PM
well good Q? well i will be giving them meals, cloths, toys and other items and as you know everyones need are diffrent. To feed them them onces or twice will not help there problem but by providing them with tools to go and get work or find work will. this is only a work tool? The don't need a plan over there... the use prepaid which works 365 day without buying min every month. free incoming. if only you knew?