PDA

View Full Version : Need beyonders help (been ripped off)

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 12:33 PM
So i have been ripped off by a piece of shit beyonder, anyone that can help me recoup some cost or even find thid guy to make it righ please contact me, or give me some suggestions on what i should do with this matter.

wildrice
03-10-2006, 12:35 PM
??what guy?
more detials would be nice

Team_Mclaren
03-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Post details?! no?!

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 12:39 PM
well right now i'm seeing what i can do before i put his name out in the open, so any help would be good as if he wont respond to naything else i will post everything about him.

l8braker
03-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Call him out

lastprodigy
03-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Z24.3.1.?

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
Z24.3.1.?

no.

\JCAR/
03-10-2006, 12:43 PM
without a name theres not much we can do just post a rant

ca2p3r
what did you get scammed for?

Talonstylz
$650 is what the cost was.

teggypimp95
03-10-2006, 12:46 PM
well just tell us thr story with out mentioning his name if you like, then we can give you advice and you can take it from there.

Fosgate R
03-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Talonstylz
$650 is what the cost was.
That sucks!! Throw out his name, and what happened and you might be surprised! I'm sure someone could give you some usefull information!

QuasarCav
03-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Z24.3.1.?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See sig.

joyridder
03-10-2006, 01:01 PM
I think this might be the guy and the problem!
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117257

Foz
03-10-2006, 01:40 PM
I hate scamming mofo's..

:guns:

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by joyridder
I think this might be the guy and the problem!
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117257

Correct!

Originally posted by mixerup
Yes direct bolt on

Shocks warranty for 1 year, I will give you the infor to get warranty if shocks fail.

That is my problem, also was said to be a vdc kit. Clearly it is not, the shocks held the door up for not even a day.

Any info would be great.

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 01:44 PM
They also fit like shit. Direct bolt on my ass.

ca2p3r
03-10-2006, 01:44 PM
im sure if you explained this to him...?

ecstasy_civic
03-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
im sure if you explained this to him...?
He would still ignore him

what a prick:devil:

Weapon_R
03-10-2006, 01:57 PM
What car did you try installing them on?

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 02:01 PM
an integra, i have them on the car so i'm not worried about that, but the shocks are garbage, i want my replacement shocks, but he's been ignoring my phone call's and pm's.

Weapon_R
03-10-2006, 02:03 PM
In the meantime, try and find some at Princess Auto. They have tons of bulk shocks in a whole bunch of different sizes that may work temporarily.

ca2p3r
03-10-2006, 02:03 PM
94-01 direct bolt on...

What I drive: 91 GSR-4

:dunno:

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
94-01 direct bolt on...

What I drive: 91 GSR-4

:dunno:

91 gsr-4 is an eclipse gsx in europe, they were for my girls integra.

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
In the meantime, try and find some at Princess Auto. They have tons of bulk shocks in a whole bunch of different sizes that may work temporarily.

Ya i was gonna order new ones, but thats not the point, its the principle behind the matter i gave the guy full price.

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 02:11 PM
this is the pm from him, when i inquired about it.

Hey The are made by VDC vetical door inc. The will work for

88-00 civic and integra for sure. I dont have a part number for it.

If your willing to take it for sure I will deliver it give me a call and we can arrange something.

403-xxx-xxx

thanks

mick

A790
03-10-2006, 02:14 PM
False advertising, false representation of the product.

Let him know that if he doens't comply, CPS might have an issue with him.

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by A790
False advertising, false representation of the product.

Let him know that if he doens't comply, CPS might have an issue with him.

ya but he's ignoring me, thats the problem i've been trying to get ahold of him for over 4 days straight, how can i tell someone something when they wont reply and ignore me?

l8braker
03-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Some people (mick) have no integrity.

I would hope he see's this thread, and if not let him know that the Police will be involved. You gotta go that route instead of trying to be civil with people like this.

A790
03-10-2006, 02:34 PM

ya but he's ignoring me, thats the problem i've been trying to get ahold of him for over 4 days straight, how can i tell someone something when they wont reply and ignore me?

Trust me, the COPS will phone him for you. Evading the police is NEVER a good idea.

Oh, and I'm willing to bet that he'll catch wind of this thread at some point.

legendboy
03-10-2006, 02:36 PM
its karma man, god is mad at your for putting lambo doors for a honda http://www.telusplanet.net/public/legend88/Smiles/nono.gif

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
its karma man, god is mad at your for putting lambo doors for a honda http://www.telusplanet.net/public/legend88/Smiles/nono.gif

Usually i'd find this statement funny, but right now is not the time as i spent $650 on something i didn't get, and instead got a knock-off with shocks that are shot.

mr.loco
03-10-2006, 08:12 PM
shitty man

Goblin
03-10-2006, 08:44 PM
didnt you inspect them first before buying?

Also, you can look up addresses with a phone number :devil:

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Goblin
didnt you inspect them first before buying?

Also, you can look up addresses with a phone number :devil:

Its kind of hard to inspect an 1100lb shock, also its kinda hard to tell the difference, the way i found out is by being in contact with vdc, and them explaining the difference in the metal usd to make these and i also sent them pictures, they said that the metal they use will not scrape off, as in it looks like its been shaved of from opening and closing, these are one of the better knock-offs from china the only real noticable difference is the fitment and the softer metal used.

Also, kinda hard to get an eddress from a cell #.:thumbsup:

HTN SWCHS
03-10-2006, 09:28 PM
did his number go 6**-6**3

PaPa LuV
03-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Sorry to hear that man. i wanted to buy that lambo kit off of him, and then I talked to "mic", and his story for selling them was pretty skitchy. He told me that he just had a kid, and it was hard to put a kid in the back seat of his civic with the lambo doors, then I seen a pic of his civic, and it looked like it had no back seat???
He's a prick for doing that to you man, if their is anything I can do to help, PM me.

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by PaPa LuV
Sorry to hear that man. i wanted to buy that lambo kit off of him, and then I talked to "mic", and his story for selling them was pretty skitchy. He told me that he just had a kid, and it was hard to put a kid in the back seat of his civic with the lambo doors, then I seen a pic of his civic, and it looked like it had no back seat???
He's a prick for doing that to you man, if their is anything I can do to help, PM me.

same story i got, but he came in some 4 door newer civic, black, and it was night time, never bothered looking inside the car.

Thanks, i apprieciate that, i will let you know if i need anything.

thanks.

Talonstylz
03-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
did his number go 6**-6**3

I can not give that information as of yet, thanks.

mixerup
03-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey this Is Mixerup

Why dont you tell the whole story instead of a one sided one and try to slander me on a public forum.

Why dont you tell everyone on here that I did return your pm and that I told you Im out of town and cannot answer your calls since I dont have my phone with me and that I told I will help you resolve the problem when I get back.

Why dont you tell everyone that Ive contacted my friend to help you solve the issue and that he has already contacted you and that you said you were ok with that.

As I told you on the pm We can try to solve this privately or you can keep on ranting about it on here. Now as Ive told you I dont have access to the internet all the time as Im travelling, In the mean time Ive told my friend to do as much as possible to help you with your issue until I get back. I can understand your pissed off. But if you want to slander someone its not going to get your problem solve.

For the rest of you ASSHOLES how jump on my case without knowing everthing you can ALL F OFF!

THIS WILL BE MY ONE AND ONLY STATEMENT ON HERE.

THE REST OF YOU CAN GO GET A LIFE

Z24_3.1.
03-11-2006, 12:30 AM
^ WERD.....hope everything works out........and anyways what the hell do i have to do with this?

AllGoNoShow
03-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Well looks like calling him out got some action out of the deal ;)

SLR
03-11-2006, 12:48 AM
hahahahahahaah

Foz
03-11-2006, 12:54 AM
Red rover red rover.. we call *edit* over.

Vypros
03-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Hey this Is Mixerup

Why dont you tell the whole story instead of a one sided one and try to slander me on a public forum.

Why dont you tell everyone on here that I did return your pm and that I told you Im out of town and cannot answer your calls since I dont have my phone with me and that I told I will help you resolve the problem when I get back.

Why dont you tell everyone that Ive contacted my friend to help you solve the issue and that he has already contacted you and that you said you were ok with that.

As I told you on the pm We can try to solve this privately or you can keep on ranting about it on here. Now as Ive told you I dont have access to the internet all the time as Im travelling, In the mean time Ive told my friend to do as much as possible to help you with your issue until I get back. I can understand your pissed off. But if you want to slander someone its not going to get your problem solve.

For the rest of you ASSHOLES how jump on my case without knowing everthing you can ALL F OFF!

THE REST OF YOU CAN GO GET A LIFE stfu scammer

GQBalla
03-11-2006, 03:00 AM
lets hear both sides of the story first!^^^

Sharpie
03-11-2006, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1.
^ WERD.....hope everything works out........and anyways what the hell do i have to do with this?
Hmm maybe because you have a bad rep. for scamming people?:dunno: :rolleyes:

HTN SWCHS
03-11-2006, 04:38 AM
my experiences with mixerup was very good, yes hes outta town alot but overall his cs is good, only concerns was that his parts was kind of ebayish with a markup, but whatever, :thumbsup: experience

Talonstylz
03-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Hey this Is Mixerup

Well considering that i only had a reply after i posted this, and was ignored for a while i had a buddy pm you asking about some parts, and he got an instant reply, how did that work out??? hmmm, yes your buddy contacted me on 780, NOT YOU, and said he can send me 1 shock cause thats all you have? wtf??? also why would you tell me its a vdc kit?? its a fucking ebay kit, so selling parts claiming there something else?? I've got nothing but lie's from you, you can respond to everyone else's pm's but not mine, i was gonna keep it private until you responded to my friends pm's and not mine. I am also in contact with vdc, as there pretty pissed about you selling ebay kits and claiming that they are vdc, i wont give them any info about you as long as you can clear this shit up with me properly. All i want is what i paid for and then i will be happy. Then i will drop this completely.

Talonstylz
03-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Also forgot to mention that no one ever told me you are out of town until your friend contacted me over PM on 780 saying that you were out of town, also saying that this thread was about him? So if you can reply to this thread so fast after it was made, i dont see how you couldn't reply to even 1 of my pm's in over 4 days? less then 24 hours you replied here, but still nothing on the pm system after 5 days now.

Talonstylz
03-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Also if you like i can post your friends pm to me, but its not a very nice one.:thumbsup:

Fosgate R
03-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey this Is Mixerup

Seems to me after his last posts that you're still the asshole.....sellin ebay quality crap and saying that it's high quality, thats just straight up ignorance.:whipped:

lastprodigy
03-11-2006, 11:15 AM

Originally posted by Sharpie

Hmm maybe because you have a bad rep. for scamming people?:dunno: :rolleyes:

:werd: haah of course the scammer is gonna agree with the other scammer lol

A790
03-11-2006, 11:25 AM

hahaha, true enough eh.

l8braker
03-11-2006, 11:29 AM

lol, good one man!:nut:

Talonstylz
03-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Please guys, lets try and keep this on topic, i mean i guess i can live with the knock off hinges, theres not much i can do as there is no way he is gonna replace them with what was advertised,(even though i would love to get what i was told i was paying for). But the fact that i need to hold the door up getting in and out of the car is just frustrating, annoying, and to top it off emberassing.

Sharpie
03-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Please guys, lets try and keep this on topic, i mean i guess i can live with the knock off hinges, theres not much i can do as there is no way he is gonna replace them with what was advertised,(even though i would love to get what i was told i was paying for). But the fact that i need to hold the door up getting in and out of the car is just frustrating, annoying, and to top it off emberassing.
Buddy, he sold you the wrong shit. I think he is intitled to give you the right kit. Dont just let him slide that easily..

DelSoln
03-11-2006, 01:50 PM
That is bullshit. You should be able to refund everything for your money back. If not his trader rating needs to take a dive.

Z24_3.1.
03-11-2006, 02:11 PM
not reallly i talked to him and he never replyed so f him lol and f everyone else cuz i never scammed so :poosie: but i hope all this shit gets worked out sorry to hear on both sides talon u have to deal with a moron and the moron has to deal with beyonders

Talonstylz
03-11-2006, 02:16 PM
not reallly i talked to him and he never replyed so f him lol and f everyone else cuz i never scammed so :poosie: but i hope all this shit gets worked out sorry to hear on both sides talon u have to deal with a moron and the moron has to deal with beyonders

I wouldn't call him a moron just yet, i wanna know why he was claiming it was a vdc kit first, right now i haven't got very much information from him about this matter, he was very helpful when i was buying the kit and inquiring about it, seemed like a very good guy to deal with at first, no all i want is to resolve this issue privately before i take legal actions.
And yes i have spoken with a few people about taking legal action, so if this isn't cleared up i will procede with the steps i was told to take by legal advice.

Talonstylz
03-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Also his friend told me he can send me out 1 new shock on monday, i will take his word for this fr now, but it better be new, not used. And i will be expecting a call from "mick" on the 15th when he gets back into town to hopefully resolve this issue, and put this bullshit behind us, if he was really out of town, i can understand, but i have no way of prooving such a thing, so we'll wait and see what happens with this.

moe007
03-11-2006, 05:28 PM
^^good to hear atleast ur getting 1 shock but i guess we can wait and see

yellowsnow
03-13-2006, 12:44 PM
good to hear the wheels are moving. Scammers are low lives, if this doesn't work out with either 1) REFUND of a portion of the cost (check ebay to see how much it costed him), 2) get you the authentic shocks he advertised at his expense. then you need to press charges and notify cps, and even the manufactures of the authentic product, so they'll give him a lawsuit to kick him in the ass.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does this very often, selling crap knock offs from ebay. Keep us posted! :thumbsdow

Talonstylz
03-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Well, i just spoke with mick on the phone, we came to an agreement on how to settle this privately. So i will let you all know how this works out, so far its looking good, I appreciete the help from you guys.

I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks.

Talonstylz
03-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Ok, heres the last update, Mick pulled threw on his end of the deal, we came to a conclusion it was a mis-understanding.

He did offer to refund my money fully, but we worked out another agreement privately, everything worked out good.
I am happy with the outcome, and i will consider doing business with him again.

Thank-you beyond for you support.

:closed:

Fosgate R
03-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Good to hear man!

A790
03-14-2006, 09:54 AM
That's great.

That's the way it should be handled.

Props to the seller for manning up.