PDA

View Full Version : More stabblings...

HRD2PLZ
03-11-2006, 10:46 AM
So, I met some friends at a pub after I finished work last night and next thing you know, this happens just 1 car away from mine:

City Beat (http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2006/03/release.20060311_051934_5030_0)

So next time your at the pub, maybe "Rock Star" parking isn't so great :thumbsdow

Foz
03-11-2006, 10:47 AM
Gotta love this city.
:rolleyes:

Vietsta
03-11-2006, 10:56 AM
calgary is starting to get scary man:drama:

A790
03-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Vietsta

Move to Toronto. It's so much better :)

B20EF
03-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

So next time your at the pub, maybe "Rock Star" parking isn't so great :thumbsdow

So the guy got stabbed because of the way he parked?

brandon
03-11-2006, 11:59 AM
what pub?

slyguy
03-11-2006, 12:16 PM
why'd they get stuck?

handsomebassman
03-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Vietsta

:werd:

max_boost
03-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Calgary is fine. Your typical City Beat, young males, early 20's, suffering from multiple stab wounds on a weekend night, shortly after the bars close, most likely due to a confrontation over some bull shit.

handsomebassman
03-11-2006, 12:29 PM
^^^That may be the case, but what will you say when it includes an innocent bystander....

Sharpie
03-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman
^^^That may be the case, but what will you say when it includes an innocent bystander....
Innocent bystander shot down while trying to break up fight.:rolleyes:

HTN SWCHS
03-11-2006, 12:47 PM
THIS MUST BE GANG RELATED :rofl:

damn ghettos of SW calgary

l8braker
03-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Still tape around the 7-11 half of the strip mall.. 4 cruisers and 2 fire trucks. I did notice that a dark ford pickup truck's back tire was slashed.

Mr_John
03-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Innocent bystander shot down while trying to break up fight.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by A790

Move to Toronto. It's so much better :)

I still feel safe in Calgary. A whole lot better than other large cities around the world.

Nissanaddict
03-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah, hell. I moved from Winnipeg, and they have more total violence than we do. Imagine their per capita rating compared to us. I was in Winnipeg last year, and the FIRST person I talked to (gas station attendant) has a brother in law who killed a woman and stuffed her body in a freezer.

afrotl
03-11-2006, 02:41 PM
must be the new fad shoot or stab when you disagree with someone

l8braker
03-11-2006, 04:09 PM
http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2006/03/release.20060311_143132_10083_0

ASIAN :drama:

Sharpie
03-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by afrotl
must be the new fad shoot or stab when you disagree with someone
Welcome to last year.:D

l8braker
03-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Pissing on the car is uncalled for. Maybe a few punches and kicks to the head, but stabbed 5 times and stabbing the fella who tries to break it up? This kid who stabbed these guys is gonna be someone's jail bitch soon. FRESH MEAT!!!

tapout
03-11-2006, 04:17 PM
another pussy with a weapon fuckin coward scared to take a ass beating

HTN SWCHS
03-12-2006, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by tapout
another pussy with a weapon fuckin coward scared to take a ass beating

nowadays heading downtown or to the club without a knife or piece isnt very smart to do

he has the weapon, hes dominate, if i held a gun to your head i guarantee youd shit your pants, whos the pussy and coward?? think about it

Benny
03-12-2006, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
if i held a gun to your head i guarantee youd shit your pants, whos the pussy and coward?? think about it

Do you mean to tell me that you wouldn't be a pussy for holding a gun to my head when I'm completely unarmed?

Damn son, you got some fucked up morals.

SLR
03-12-2006, 04:19 AM
What is it with asians and knives? We need more white boys with guns..

handsomebassman
03-12-2006, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by SLR
What is it with asians and knives? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HRD2PLZ
03-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by SLR
What is it with asians and knives? We need more white boys with guns..

I have since found out from another friend that it was her cousin and his friend that got stabbed. I guess her cousin's friend isn't doing so well. And, us asians are free from this one... it was caucasians this time!

GoChris
03-12-2006, 11:36 AM
crazy, glad you werent hurt

Gman.45
03-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Ya, stupidity is a multi-racial problem, let's not try and single the Azn's out any longer. In fact most of the problems with idiots in the clubs, especially mine, are with white kids these days. I've been slashed as recently as 3 weeks ago, and get a good 1/2 dozen death threats a night, and it's mostly from kids that look like Eminem.

Glad you weren't hurt or involved, and I feel sorry for those guys who were stabbed...what the hell can you do, sort of hard to "walk away" from some guy pissing on your car.

5hift
03-12-2006, 12:22 PM
While I dont condone stabbing someone 5 times in the chest, I still think the guy had it coming. Im so sick of drunks walking out of bars and vanadlizing any car they see in their path because they have liquid courage running through their veins.

Sharpie
03-12-2006, 12:42 PM

nowadays heading downtown or to the club without a knife or piece isnt very smart to do

he has the weapon, hes dominate, if i held a gun to your head i guarantee youd shit your pants, whos the pussy and coward?? think about it
Im staying away from you from now on....

Also if you held a gun to my head your still the pussy:thumbsup:

Darkane
03-12-2006, 03:10 PM

You have failed life.. :thumbsdow

SLR
03-12-2006, 03:12 PM
That city beat said it was "An Azn dude" that was going ape with the knife.. whatever an easy strategy is to just not associate with people like that.

I also dont think you should be carrying a gun dude, I pretty well guarantee you dont know how to aim properly, and so this doesnt become a situation of you blasting an innocent bystander... maybe sell your pistol to me.

SLR
03-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Gman.45
Ya, stupidity is a multi-racial problem, let's not try and single the Azn's out any longer. In fact most of the problems with idiots in the clubs, especially mine, are with white kids LOL. Lets try not to single out the white kids any longer.

cmodem
03-12-2006, 03:22 PM
all i have to say is that guy deserved what came to him... maybe not being stabbed five times. But he's the gay ass that decided to pee on someone else's car. Why doesn't he go pee on his own car if he feels so hot.

Also, if i saw a guy pee'ing on my car i'd lose it on him... now i'm not the biggest guy... 5'5 ish 125 pounds... your telling me i can take out guy say 6'5 195 pounds fist to fist (if he were pissing on my car)?

Hellz no, so should i bite my tongue crawl up to him and be excuse me sir can you please not piss on my car... forget that i'm getting a bat and cranking him in a non critical part (arm, leg, etc)... but stabbing the guy no or seriously hurting him no that's extreme.

Face it the guy who pissed on the car thought he was mister big shot messing with other ppls stuff... if anyone knows him when he gets out ask him what'd he do if he found someone pissing on his car. Point of the matter is do what you expect others to do to you. If i pissed on someones car and was found i'd expect to get a beating for messing someone else's stuff that's why i don't do it. Plain and simple.

cmodem
03-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Also being outweighted and wanting a fair fight is a pussy thing to do too... yah now i've never been in a situation but if a 6'5 200+ pound guy wanted to fight fair with me 5'5 125 pounds i don't think it would be very fair to begin with.

haha... that's why all sports have weight classes etc. Now i usually try to be a lover not a hater so it never comes to that :)

Sharpie
03-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by cmodem

Face it the guy who pissed on the car thought he was mister big shot messing with other ppls stuff... if anyone knows him when he gets out ask him what'd he do if he found someone pissing on his car. Point of the matter is do what you expect others to do to you. If i pissed on someones car and was found i'd expect to get a beating for messing someone else's stuff that's why i don't do it. Plain and simple.
Well if he went out and saw someone pissing on his car he would probally beat him up instead of stabbing ihm 5 times.:rolleyes:

haha... that's why all sports have weight classes etc. Now i usually try to be a lover not a hater so it never comes to that :)
I never knew there were weight classes in football or hockey.

shawtie
03-12-2006, 04:26 PM
im confused here......I though the guy who was taken a piss on the car was the one who stabbed the 2 other guys.....? 2 people were stabbed..... :confused:

cmodem
03-12-2006, 06:02 PM

Well if he went out and saw someone pissing on his car he would probally beat him up instead of stabbing ihm 5 times.:rolleyes:

I never knew there were weight classes in football or hockey.

First, Let's hear your opinion so i can nit pick everything said and read it so literally that i have to put my reading glasses on :D.

Second, the context was he should get his ass kicked and then some but not get seriously hurt. But if you wanna take every single word seriously i should add this "ask him what'd he do if he found someone pissing on his car and <b>he should at least get what he would do to someone else; AT LEAST</b>". I mean if he goes out to his car and sees someone pissing on it he wants to beat him up. He should at least get his ass kicked... but knowing how gay this city is turning getting your ass beat up and seriously injured is not that far a cry away. So again he shouldn't have been a dick... those 5 scars and his health and all the pain? is it worth mister big shot pissing on someones car with liquid courage? and you don't know maybe he's all gangster and says he'd take out a gun and shoot the guy or something haha and if he did say that then he got away easy.

Sorry i said all sports. Again i was referring to sports like boxing where the whole point is to fight with fists non-cheap (low blows headbutts etc). And there are weight classes because it's bs if you place ppl in different classes against each other. The point is on the street there are no classes but if someone did that to my car see's he has a 100 pound advantage on me and asks for a fair fight... haha nice try... but again the whole context of the post was he should get his ass kicked and then some but not stabbed or seriously injured.

Sharpie
03-12-2006, 06:51 PM

First, Let's hear your opinion so i can nit pick everything said and read it so literally that i have to put my reading glasses on :D.

Second, the context was he should get his ass kicked and then some but not get seriously hurt. But if you wanna take every single word seriously i should add this &quot;ask him what'd he do if he found someone pissing on his car and &lt;b&gt;he should at least get what he would do to someone else; AT LEAST&lt;/b&gt;&quot;. I mean if he goes out to his car and sees someone pissing on it he wants to beat him up. He should at least get his ass kicked... but knowing how gay this city is turning getting your ass beat up and seriously injured is not that far a cry away. So again he shouldn't have been a dick... those 5 scars and his health and all the pain? is it worth mister big shot pissing on someones car with liquid courage? and you don't know maybe he's all gangster and says he'd take out a gun and shoot the guy or something haha and if he did say that then he got away easy.

Sorry i said all sports. Again i was referring to sports like boxing where the whole point is to fight with fists non-cheap (low blows headbutts etc). And there are weight classes because it's bs if you place ppl in different classes against each other. The point is on the street there are no classes but if someone did that to my car see's he has a 100 pound advantage on me and asks for a fair fight... haha nice try... but again the whole context of the post was he should get his ass kicked and then some but not stabbed or seriously injured.
I agree with what you said about putting him in the one guys shoes...I was just making a joke over saying he would pull out a knife...

Also about the fair fighting, I am honestly going to say size doesn't matter I have seen people 5'5-8 fight people bigger than them and win..Really when you look at it, if it was the other guy that came out and saw someone pissing on his car and fought the guy he would of probally ended up still getting stabbed. So in reality it is a lose/lose situation...

cmodem
03-12-2006, 06:58 PM
yah for sure smaller ppl can win sometimes... haha but think extreme i'm thinking like huge mofo foaming from the mouth, just got out of prison where he was ass raped all day and looking for someone to kill haha etc lol... for sure if he's a little bigger etc don't matter but i'm sure the smaller guys you watched probably had some edge training less intoxicated etc etc size different wasn't like uber extreme.

Just trying to say that if this huge mofo double my size was pissing on my car and asking for a fair fight ummm well it's already kind of unfair haha... but would i stab him NO... i'd try and find a way to give him what he deserves which is an ass beating and a half haha.

SLR
03-12-2006, 07:26 PM
sometimes when i laugh... I pee a little bit :thumbsdow

cman
03-12-2006, 11:50 PM

Um YOU would be the pussy for needing a gun to gain an advantage instead of using a civil no violent method. YOU would be the coward for holding an un-armed individual at gun point. Way to use your brain G-Unit.:banghead:

Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
I have since found out from another friend that it was her cousin and his friend that got stabbed. I guess her cousin's friend isn't doing so well. And, us asians are free from this one... it was caucasians this time!
Might want to read the article again, an Asian did the deed...

HTN SWCHS
03-13-2006, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by cman
civil no violent method.

theres no such thing these days

if theres a big drunk 300 pound unarmed guy wanting to stomp your head in and you stab him does it make you a pussy?? its smart in my view, im not saying get drunk piss on someones car and shoot whoever says anything, theres alot of fuckin highschool 2 letter crews that go around just looking for trouble, ive seen for myself 10+ afghani kids run for the closest trainstation because 2 guys pulled out a sawed off from the trunk of their hyundai

SLR
03-13-2006, 04:01 AM

if theres a big drunk 300 pound unarmed guy wanting to stomp your head in and you stab him does it make you a pussy?? its smart in my view, im not saying get drunk piss on someones car and shoot whoever says anything, theres alot of fuckin highschool 2 letter crews that go around just looking for trouble, ive seen for myself 10+ afghani kids run for the closest trainstation because 2 guys pulled out a sawed off from the trunk of their hyundai Maybe leave..

PaPa LuV
03-13-2006, 04:06 AM
yah.

I wanted to stab somebody after just noticing a door ding on my freshly painted integra coming out of a mall one day. Instead I got on my knees and cried. :cry: After a couple minutes of that I got up and Sweard vengeance . That made me feel a little better.

GoChris
03-13-2006, 08:16 AM
my wife came home from work yesterday talking about some stabbing next door to where she works....then I looked this up again and its the same event.

crazy

eblend
03-13-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Cheeky
im confused here......I though the guy who was taken a piss on the car was the one who stabbed the 2 other guys.....? 2 people were stabbed..... :confused:

don't worry about being confused dude, i am with you in the same boat. I read the article, then i read what many people say here , and i question myself if they even read the article or if they can understand the simple english necessary to comprehend what was said.

Here is the story:
1. 2 guys come out and find an asian dude pissing on their car
2. 2 guys confront the asian guy for pissing on their car
3. 2 gyus get stabbed by the asian dude as they try to confront him

Its not that hard.
Like seroosly is it that hard to read and understand that article? I see so many posts on here thinking that the "dude deserved it for pissing on someones car" hum....the dude who was pissing was the stabber, the others were just the owners of the vehicle that got unfortunate

5hift
03-13-2006, 08:52 AM

if theres a big drunk 300 pound unarmed guy wanting to stomp your head in and you stab him does it make you a pussy?? its smart in my view, im not saying get drunk piss on someones car and shoot whoever says anything, theres alot of fuckin highschool 2 letter crews that go around just looking for trouble, ive seen for myself 10+ afghani kids run for the closest trainstation because 2 guys pulled out a sawed off from the trunk of their hyundai

Your so far from reality its not even funny kid. Its smart to stab someone now with the justification that you weigh 100 lbs soaking wet? Even if you do get beat up, your looking at what, being sore for a few days, maybe a black eye? You stab someone, it changes their life. This is Calgary, not the Gaza Strip. People dont just go around in packs looking for random people to fuck up. I'll admit some afghani kids in the NE sometimes can resemble packs of feral kids, but to the best of my knowledge they havent killed anyone. Nor have I heard of a huge 300 lb guy beating some small guy to death with his fists in a Calgary club. What I have heard of, is little bitches like yourself stabbing people to death and then running away. Get a grip of reality kid, or someone will smack it into you before you even have a chance to pull that bitch knife out.

But then again, I'm not surprised, you are the same guy who didnt think he should be fined for getting caught going 50 kms over the speed limit.

HRD2PLZ
03-13-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by cman

Might want to read the article again, an Asian did the deed...

Yeah, so I have heard since. I didn't see anything happen. So, apparently I wasn't the only asian in the pub (was an inside joke).

5hift
03-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by eblend

Like seroosly is it that hard to read and understand that article? I see so many posts on here thinking that the &quot;dude deserved it for pissing on someones car&quot; hum....the dude who was pissing was the stabber, the others were just the owners of the vehicle that got unfortunate

That would be me. Lol my bad I guess I should actually read the article and not skim thru it to just get the story.

eljefe
03-13-2006, 09:33 AM

don't worry about being confused dude, i am with you in the same boat. I read the article, then i read what many people say here , and i question myself if they even read the article or if they can understand the simple english necessary to comprehend what was said.

Here is the story:

Its not that hard.
Like seroosly is it that hard to read and understand that article? I see so many posts on here thinking that the &quot;dude deserved it for pissing on someones car&quot; hum....the dude who was pissing was the stabber, the others were just the owners of the vehicle that got unfortunate

See you are making assumptions now, unless you are reading an entirely different city beat article than I just did. It is confusing and does lead the reader to believe the "Asian" person was the vehicle owner.

ON 2006 MARCH 11TH AT APPROXIMATELY 0220 HOURS, 2 PATRONS
EXITED WOODY'S TAPHOUSE, LOCATED AT BRAESIDE DRIVE BY
SOUTHLAND DRIVE SW, AND OBSERVED 2 UNKNOWN MALES STANDING
NEXT TO THEIR VEHICLE. ONE OF THESE MALES WAS URINATING ON
THE REAR BUMPER OF THEIR CAR. A HEATED EXCHANGE ENSUED WHICH
LED TO AN UNIDENTIFIED MALE, DESCRIBED AS ASIAN IN
APPEARANCE, STARTING A FIGHT WITH THE ONE MALE WHO WAS NEAR
THE VEHICLE.

It states that 2 males were standing by the vehicle, one urinating on the bumber.

"A heated exchange ensued which led to an unidentified male described as Asian in appearance, starting a fight with one male who was near the vehicle."

2 males near the vehicle............ an Asian appearing male starts a fight with one male who was near the vehicle

So now are you still sure the Asian guy was the one pissing on the car and not the owner/stabber?

403Gemini
03-13-2006, 09:44 AM
For the people who said they would stab a person or its okay too, you're most likely the bunch to look for trouble.

You weigh 125 lbs and you're a scrawny little shit so you need a weapon?

How about this solution:

Dont be a lazy bitch and work out and get bigger. :thumbsup:

I weighed like 140 lbs like 1 1/2 yrs ago, i got on a diet and worked out a couple times a week now im 195.

Sissy ass loosers who need weapons. I used to have the same mindset, now weapons are retarded.

What happens when the day comes when you pull a knife and the person pulls a gun?

Nissanaddict
03-13-2006, 09:46 AM
I don't care about race. I don't give a flying fuck. The fact that we find a lot of Asians doing this...I don't care. How about...assault with a weapon outside of self defence? Go fuck yourself. Give him 15 years to mature in jail, and he'll be a little smarter. Harsh? Yes. Will it work? Better than whatever they're doing right now.

SLR
03-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
For the people who said they would stab a person or its okay too, you're most likely the bunch to look for trouble.

How about this solution:

I weighed like 140 lbs like 1 1/2 yrs ago, i got on a diet and worked out a couple times a week now im 195.

Sissy ass loosers who need weapons. I used to have the same mindset, now weapons are retarded.

What happens when the day comes when you pull a knife and the person pulls a gun? Yeah but dont expect a bunch of underweight pussies to want to bulk up.. they gangsta.

Mr_John
03-13-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

1) Even if you do get beat up, your looking at what, being sore for a few days, maybe a black eye? You stab someone, it changes their life. This is Calgary, not the Gaza Strip. People dont just go around in packs looking for random people to fuck up.

2) Nor have I heard of a huge 300 lb guy beating some small guy to death with his fists in a Calgary club. What I have heard of, is little bitches like yourself stabbing people to death and then running away.

Part 1) I bet the guy who died on the bus in Edmonton would disagree with you
same with the millions of fights I always see outside bars - which seem extremely random since the 1 guy that always gets beaten gets up all bloody wondering wtf just happened

Part 2) People can die from massive blows to the head. i bet more people would die from head punch shots if there werent so many stabbings and shootings.

but whoever carries around a knife in the first place is obviously the ones who are looking for trouble or are expecting to be in a position where they need to use the weapon.

5hift
03-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Mr_John

Part 1) I bet the guy who died on the bus in Edmonton would disagree with you
same with the millions of fights I always see outside bars - which seem extremely random since the 1 guy that always gets beaten gets up all bloody wondering wtf just happened

Part 2) People can die from massive blows to the head. i bet more people would die from head punch shots if there werent so many stabbings and shootings.

but whoever carries around a knife in the first place is obviously the ones who are looking for trouble or are expecting to be in a position where they need to use the weapon.

All I see is one example of a city I was not talking about? :dunno:

The people that usually get involved in bar fights dont really try to get out of the situation either.

Mr_John
03-13-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

All I see is one example of a city I was not talking about? :dunno:

everyone knows it happens in calgary all the time
random beatings arent anything new
i see it all the time at the clubs, pubs, stampede
the most recent one was outside a pizza place when a couple guys in a pizza place got kicked out for being rowdy, so they decided to pull a random guy alone and beat his face till a few things were out of place

it would've been shocking if i hadnt seen it happen so many times around this city

either way though i understand your MAIN point with stabbings,
im just arguing your point that this isnt a city where people randomly beat people

bacchus
03-13-2006, 04:21 PM

don't worry about being confused dude, i question myself if they even read the article or if they can understand the simple english necessary to comprehend what was said.

Here is the story:

Yes before telling everyone here they can't read the story properly and understand simple english maybe you should actually read it again. The pissing on the car dude did not knife anyone he was the knife victim.

This incident report is even clearer

CALGARY POLICE SERVICE NEWS RELEASE

The Calgary Police Service is releasing a description of the
culprit believed to be responsible for a double stabbing at
Woody's Taphouse this weekend.

At approximately 2:20 a.m., on Saturday, March 11, 2006, two
people left Woody's Taphouse, located at 1919 Southland Dr.
S.W., and entered the adjacent parking lot. The two people,
one male and one female, encountered two other male culprits
in the parking lot, one of whom was urinating on their
vehicle. This incident produced a verbal altercation between
the two groups.

At this time, a fifth person appeared, (who was possibly also
exiting Woody's Taphouse), and attacked the male urinating on
the vehicle. The companion of the urinator and the remaining
male then began fighting.

The fifth person then produced a knife and stabbed both males
who were originally involved in the urination incident.

This person then fled the area in a northbound direction.
Both victims were transported by EMS to hospital in serious
condition.

The culprit in this incident is described as an Asian male,
5'4" tall, 150 to 160 lbs., with black hair and a chubby
face. He was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and a white
jacket. This culprit has been known to visit Woody's Taphouse
in the past and is known in the pub as "Nick".

Anyone with information on the identity of this culprit or
with information on this incident is asked to call detectives
Tom Saigeon or Greg James in the District 6 General
Investigations Unit at 253-3376.

shawtie
03-13-2006, 04:30 PM
well then, they should have a clearer storey right from the get go :thumbsup:

ProjectR
03-13-2006, 05:06 PM
either way..it's still better than the states, its LEGAL to shoot someone in Texas if they're on your property :nut:

Sharpie
03-13-2006, 05:10 PM

Afgani kids:rofl:
Also like someone mentioned before...be the man and walk away. Unstead of going all g-unit on his ass and capping him. Ima take a guess and say you have had something to do with deaths in the past...:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

2WheelnNfeelnIT
03-13-2006, 08:27 PM
:werd: I'm sick of this bullshit...
Everytime an asian does anything it must be 'gang related'.

But i agree, those whiteboys did'nt deserve to get stabbed. Just beat down for pissing on someone elses ride, that's all.

2WheelnNfeelnIT
03-13-2006, 08:32 PM
*bacchus ,
good post

cman
03-13-2006, 11:30 PM

Sadly, there often is not a civil method now a days, that is true.
however for your next paragraph:
1.) Yes, I got into a stupid situation in which I obviously was in no shape to be involved in and resorted to violent means as an excuse to "save myself".
2.) I have never gotten in that situation because I do something called using my head. If you don't act like a gangster and/or Fedor Emelianenko 24/7 and think before you act you should have no problem with ever encountering this situation.

cmodem
03-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

How about this solution:

so sad people like you exist that judge ppl because someone is 125 doesn't mean he's scrawny and maybe he likes the way he looks.

So just because you weigh 125 you are a lazy bitch and need to work out. Well maybe he has time invested in other things like a company, full-time job, school, etc, etc, etc.

You kind of proved it yourself that you think 125 lbs is a scrawny little shit. So let's just say if you were pissing on a car IF... and a 125 pound guy comes out to confront you you'd probably think he's a scrawny little shit and you could kick the crap outta him (unless scrawny little shit means to you the ultimate fighting champion)... that's exactly what i'm sick of ppl with the mentality like that oh this scrawny little shit comes out well i can take him fair even though i was pissing on his car. Well screw it because you are getting what's coming to you. NOT AT ALL SAYING STABBING but i mean an ass kicking and a half.

Yes some ppl go to the gym all the time it's a passion of theirs... some like to work on their cars make it unique or just save up for that dream car (bmw, porsche, ferrari whatever) you can't say because he doesn't work out he's a lazy shit right off the bat.

whitexboi69
03-14-2006, 12:56 AM
how did this go from a stabbing to everyone calling eachother scrawny little bitches hahahha

BigWill
03-14-2006, 12:59 AM
calgary isnt as bad as other larger citys, but it is getting much worse

SLR
03-14-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by ProjectR
either way..it's still better than the states, its LEGAL to shoot someone in Texas if they're on your property :nut: Dont be an idiot. Look into the law and come back and quote that properly. Fuckup. (j/k) You cant light someone up for that.. they must without a doubt present a threat to you, your people or your property. Unless your life is in danger you cannot kill them. You can defend your property using necessary force.

Originally posted by whitexboi69
how did this go from a stabbing to everyone calling eachother scrawny little bitches hahahha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HTN SWCHS
03-14-2006, 01:30 AM

Afgani kids:rofl:
Also like someone mentioned before...be the man and walk away. Unstead of going all g-unit on his ass and capping him. Ima take a guess and say you have had something to do with deaths in the past...:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

dont guess, its kind of insulting saying i had something to do with past deaths because im not, im not even asian (if that clears things up you prejudice fuck) thats the problem with the members of this forum, too many assume just because 2 kids got stabbed, the one that stabbed is a total asshole, you never know the story

btw: if you get in a fight or something and walk away, the other fucker is going to deck you from behind, try it out, get in a fight at the club this weekend and walk away, sharpie may i suggest NILA? :dunno:

HTN SWCHS
03-14-2006, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by SLR
Dont be an idiot. Look into the law and come back and quote that properly. Fuckup. (j/k) You cant light someone up for that.. they must without a doubt present a threat to you, your people or your property. Unless your life is in danger you cannot kill them. You can defend your property using necessary force.

he didnt say anything about killing them, and im sure them rednecks arent going to wait to get shot at to shoot back

btw: :hijack: