PDA

View Full Version : black 93ish lude

chrisgushue
03-17-2003, 08:07 PM
anyone see the car in the subject? full kit, spoiler missing the midwing part, custom fendors, rims, loud exhaust, predator hood, i think he goes to churchill, hes usually pulled over when i see him, if u know what car im talkign about what you think of it?

HK2NR
03-17-2003, 11:56 PM
i think i was driving behind him once.. he was going really slow :D

Daddymax
03-18-2003, 12:18 AM
I seen him.

eightfive
03-18-2003, 12:47 AM
gushue ur a fag cuz u know him well..i think his car is fugly....haha...and faraz is fugly too

buh_buh
03-18-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by eightfive
gushue ur a fag cuz u know him well..i think his car is fugly....haha...and faraz is fugly too hahaha busted.:D

HK2NR
03-18-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by eightfive
gushue ur a fag cuz u know him well..i think his car is fugly....haha...and faraz is fugly too

That's Feraz's car?

chrisgushue
03-18-2003, 09:26 AM
haha

chrisgushue
03-18-2003, 09:29 AM
and ya its faraz's car, it used to be yellow, than red before that, u can still see both existing colors of paint if u look closely lol

HK2NR
03-18-2003, 03:23 PM
yeah i know eh.. that yellow before.. that car was bastardized poor thing.. :(... and then he used like markers and house paint or somethign to cover it up?!?

XylathaneGTR
03-18-2003, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I see him All the time, he does go to SWC...I think he lives by me too...cause latly i've seen him ricing down my street a lot...
lol, I saw it when it was yellow one day, and i was like ...Hmmm, kinda ricey, but not bad. Then i saw it 2 days later, Rear bumber taped on, all scratched and fucked up.
I hear he's hard on it, bags on it and stuff...you know?
I hear "Faraz" is a real bad driver...Stalling in like, 3rd and stuff...

CRX crazy
03-18-2003, 05:31 PM
stalling in third :rofl::rofl: ouch

chrisgushue
03-18-2003, 05:32 PM
lol

HK2NR
03-18-2003, 05:36 PM
:rofl: LOL that's the first time i heard about stalling on third LOL! Dude should go through gears in order :D

HK2NR
03-18-2003, 05:43 PM
poor Lude :(

mwmhong
03-18-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by HK2NR
i think i was driving behind him once.. he was going really slow :D

I was drving behind this guy TODAY up Shaganappi :rofl:

Black debadged 4th gen Prelude
Altezza's, big exhaust, rear bumper with mesh inserts, moose-antler spoiler missing the horizontal wing part.

He was driving slow too. :thumbsup:

chrisgushue
03-18-2003, 05:46 PM
haha yup thats him, small brown guy thinkin hes a pimp

Blue Devil 2
03-18-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by chrisgushue
haha yup thats him, small brown guy thinkin hes a pimp

You should tell your friend (prelude guy) to join Beyond, then at least he can read when people talk about his car or him.

chrisgushue
03-18-2003, 05:54 PM
he is a member i think, we joke all the tiem dont worry

ACS-e36
03-18-2003, 06:44 PM
ive seen that thing!!! i dont like... it looks messed up or something...

lilboykorea
03-18-2003, 07:29 PM
HAHAHAH faraz...what a funny paki....
his the funniest paki when u look at him after he blazes
that car is pretty nasty... his exaust had a condom on yesterday lunch HAHAHA...

HK2NR
03-18-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by lilboykorea
HAHAHAH faraz...what a funny paki....
his the funniest paki when u look at him after he blazes
that car is pretty nasty... his exaust had a condom on yesterday lunch HAHAHA...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

ACS-e36
03-18-2003, 07:35 PM
hahahhaahhahahhahahhaahhahhahaa

RX-7_TWINTURBO
03-18-2003, 08:29 PM
i saw that car tonight on my way home ...i dont really like it ..but to each his own i guess...:dunno:

l/l/rX
03-18-2003, 08:54 PM
AHAHAHAHA, man that guy sucks ass at driving! like XylathaneGTR was saying he stalled it in third....he got rear ended wen he stalled it....when it was yellow...all his ground effects were TAPED to the body because they were like dangling!! it was halarious when i saw it up close..my friend fixed up his car to what it is now (black)..the yellow paint was 5 different shades of yellow because it was spray painted on....the existing black paint now you can still see the yellow on some parts of the car ITS SOO FUNNY! and his interior is yellow and black...his yellow interior now is vitually black with all these scuff marks and like jest dirtyness of it!

man i've sat in that thing before...sucha piece! ahaha

this one time i was waiting for my bus at SWC, and this bus pulled up at the stop...faraz had to stop behind the bus and wait...soo while he was waiting he was like revving his engine and shit....when the bus left all you see is his car like jump foward, and hear his car starting up again it was soo funni! me and my friend were laughing our asses off! lolz! (that was when the car was still yellow)

welpz anyways thats all i have for now AHAHA

l/l/rX
03-18-2003, 08:57 PM
o and btw...i just saw his car last friday at wendys....and i think thats as good as his car is going to get.

XylathaneGTR
03-18-2003, 09:01 PM
Buurrrrrrn
I was walking from teh bus stop to my house, and i had just crossed Hawkstone Drive and was going down the sidewalk, when i heard the ever nearing ricey rumble of an exhaust.
He was going...Slow. and there were at least 2 other people in his car.
I was looking at him, and they were all giving me the "Hardcore Brown StareDown" Then, after he slowly crawled through the 3 way intersection, he kinda flored it while still staring at me, and then noticed he should pay the fuck attention to teh road...

This was maybe, last thursday or something...Funny stuff tho
Im not hating on his car...well, i kind of am, but still, to each his own...If he thinks its nice, thats great for him.
:thumbsup:

2.2vtec
03-18-2003, 09:10 PM
i wanted to have a little fun with the guy one night but his car didn't seem that fast, must not be an srv.

chrisgushue
03-18-2003, 09:22 PM
nope its not, its the 160 h/p model

chrisgushue
03-18-2003, 09:24 PM
hes been pulled over prolly 4 times int he past 2 weeks, got a stunting ticket, ticket for his tailights, and the list goes on

buh_buh
03-18-2003, 09:24 PM
I hope I pull up beside him one day.

jdmakkord
03-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
"Hardcore Brown StareDown"

What exactly is a "Hardcore brown staredown" xylathane???

Blue Devil 2
03-18-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

What exactly is a "Hardcore brown staredown" xylathane???

haha, :guns: :banghead:

jdmakkord
03-18-2003, 09:58 PM
Do you see these "hardcore brown staredowns" in your ghetto neighborhood....?

.....since when is N.W the ghetto of Calgary?

Lo)2enz0
03-18-2003, 10:22 PM
never seen this Lude before. sounds like he is a interesting guy

Originally posted by jdmakkord
Do you see these "hardcore brown staredowns" in your ghetto neighborhood....?

.....since when is N.W the ghetto of Calgary?

sorry darren but I agree with JDMakkord. The 90% of the NW is a well maintained area and you don't have to be worried about getting jumped by a bunch of punks.

Laurier

PimPLudE
03-20-2003, 11:34 PM
ok come talk shit bout my car, yes it was fukt up when it was yellow, did i do all that? no, thats y i got it painted, new kit coz the old one was fucked up, new hood new fenders etc...whoever said they sat in my car n didnt like it is BS coz only one of hanif's friends has sat in it, n hes not on this, yea i need a grill in the front, n new projectors, apart from that, what else is fuckt up bout it? the kit is new, low glows were on before, not now, the exhaust is only a 3", sounds lil deeper coz i hav a CAI and its a cat-back maybe, only thing i can see wrong, not fast enough, and now i am dumpin all my money into engine as soon as im done gettin vinyl seats, the interior is re done so fukk whoever said shit bout that, and projectors n grill are on the way too...was there anything else?

PS- if my buddies gave some kid a stare down its probly coz he was staring at me

PimPLudE
03-20-2003, 11:42 PM
and as for me thinking my car is the shit? lol all ive ever said to u (chris) bout that is that i could beat ur stock 2002 civic si, and i think its not bad lookin, it'll b once i clean it up over break, all i said was i could take ur civic which is stock, i hav CAI, catback exhaust, a lil extra air from the hood maybe, jus lil shit nohtin big, but forgive me for thiking so but i think i could take a stock civic, and as for me stalling? the first fuckin week i drove std well yea i sucked ass at it, boo hoo did u start off perfectly? in fact...didnt u hafta get a full engine re build on ur first car???

CRXguy
03-21-2003, 12:01 AM
say wha? :dunno:

LUDELVR
03-21-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
say wha? :dunno:

Yah man, I'm still trying to decipher Bubb Rubb's words too!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SmelltheRubber
03-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Faraz man, your ride isnt bad. Its better than most (not all) of the kak's who said shit. Once you get the interior fixed up and you drop some cash into the engine, none of these fools can say shit.
Too many people talk shit on here, so fuck it and just do your own thing man.

lilboykorea
03-22-2003, 11:07 PM
haha faraz ur on beyond...
haha

XylathaneGTR
03-23-2003, 12:03 AM
lol...The hard core brown staredown...
I dunno, they were all looking at me, giving me the evil eye...You've all heard of the Hardcore Gangster Asian staredown right? And when i was staring at your car...I was just checking it out...It's nice, just not my taste...But what ever floats your boat man :)

As for the NWGhetto...I know, NW is prolly the nicest part of calgary for the most part, at the time i made this account, i've been hearing it be refered to as "The White ghetto..."

4CylFiero
03-23-2003, 12:52 AM
HAHA this is too funny to read its like a beyond soap oprah, I was told that the 91 SE preludes are faster then the non-vtec ones from 92 on, is that true. Why the hell would you have your car painted so many times, man take some tlc to your car and sand it down and primer the girl at least people wouldn't talk crap about your ride.