PDA

View Full Version : Commercials.....

Mikey_008
03-12-2006, 08:06 PM
So just curious on what commercials you fellas hate the most? And what you guys like the most??

I personally hate the Panago Pizza commercials with the fat ass construction dude!

I love those Canadian Beer commercial!:thumbsup:

Sharpie
03-12-2006, 08:12 PM
I love that sprint one with the theft detarent(sp?)
Also the bell ones with the beavers.

s--dime
03-12-2006, 08:53 PM
HATE the boston pizza commercials with Howie Mandell Love the New VW GTI commercials!:D

Mr.Burns
03-12-2006, 09:39 PM
the gti cmmercials are crazy cool, i hate the fukken makeu p commercails, especially that one with that fat black bitact, i think it was queen latifa, she looks like shrek in that commercial, i also hate the new pepsi commercial, where they start dancing queerly on the street, the lady is so ugly and old and the man looks like a nerd. the coolest commercial is this

http://www.illegalmango.com/mango/m5.mpeg

Mikey_008
03-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Burns
the gti cmmercials are crazy cool, i hate the fukken makeu p commercails, especially that one with that fat black bitact, i think it was queen latifa, she looks like shrek in that commercial, i also hate the new pepsi commercial, where they start dancing queerly on the street, the lady is so ugly and old and the man looks like a nerd. the coolest commercial is this

http://www.illegalmango.com/mango/m5.mpeg

holy fack!!! That's awesome!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HybridTheory
03-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by s--dime
HATE the boston pizza commercials with Howie Mandell Love the New VW GTI commercials!:D

:werd: Howie Mandell is so annoying. And the GTI commercials are awesome!

My favorite commerical of all time is the Molson Canadian one where there's an American astronaut on the moon about to say "one step for man...blah blah blah" and then a Canadian guy shoots a puck and hits the American in the face. :thumbsup:

asp integra
03-12-2006, 10:30 PM
i like the becel margine comercail where the escalator (sp) stops and there are 2 peps on it saying " help, were trapped on an escalator !!!!!!!!!" ahah, also canadaian beer comercials , but i hate the bell beavers!

Foz
03-13-2006, 12:36 PM
I like European commercials with topless ... ummm..
:bigpimp:

EK 2.0
03-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Foz
I like European commercials with topless ... ummm..
:bigpimp:

men??:dunno: ...haha