PDA

View Full Version : Interior Question..

gotti17
03-12-2006, 08:59 PM
How hard would it be to COMPLETLY get rid of a burgandy (uggo) stock interior of a 90 accord.. to say black?.. /black and white accents?... what would be the procedures.??.. i was told to get some vinyal spraypaint.. and go from there.. but i dont know.. let me know people.. thanks :D

upholsteryguy
04-17-2007, 08:32 PM
it takes quite a bit actually if you try to dye it yourself get the right materials the first time any questions call me at alpine upholstery thanks

theken
04-17-2007, 09:01 PM
find a 90 accord at the junkyard and swap your interior

ercchry
04-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by theken
find a 90 accord at the junkyard and swap your interior

:werd:

do not spray bomb it please!!! and do not paint shit white

i just bought a car with a spray bombed black and white interior and i spent all weekend stripping it i would have rather had the original brown over the painted shit

hussein
04-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Spray bombing things RARELY turns out nicely.

If you have to ask about it, you probably don't have the skill to make it look good. (no offense, but spraying things is not an easy skill to acquire)

Just swap it if you must.

upholsteryguy
04-20-2007, 07:47 AM
you can dye all the plastic component peices with spray bombs but u must use the sem products designed for plastics and you must prep them really well. and i also agree with the white it can look sharp but it gets dirty really easy aslo make sure u take your time while applying layers of clear coat