PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos Season 6 *possible spoilers*

Pages : [1] 2

hoppy2018
03-12-2006, 10:57 PM
just finished watching the 1st episode of season 6.

Totally wasnt expecting what happened at the end!:guns:

D'z Nutz
03-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Yeah, that totally caught me off guard! :eek:

jdmakkord
03-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Fuck, slept through it, bittorrents here I come:D

vtec4life
03-12-2006, 11:39 PM
i wonder if hes actually gonna die:drama:

Focus
03-12-2006, 11:50 PM
Damn it I don't have HBO and I can't find a download of it. When someone does could they send it to me?

googe
03-13-2006, 12:14 AM
nah i doubt they killed him off

especially considering lots of the scenes in the previews for season 6 that had him havent been shown yet ;)

episode 2 will start with him in the hospital

its on about 20 more times this week if anyone missed it though

ca2p3r
03-13-2006, 08:22 AM
haha ... jr's gone off the deep end

mo_virgin
03-13-2006, 10:28 AM
I love meadow, she was so hot at the start.

BokCh0y
03-13-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin

^^^^:werd: :drool:

but yeah man...what an ending.

jdmakkord
03-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Focus
Damn it I don't have HBO and I can't find a download of it. When someone does could they send it to me?

http://www.eztvefnet.org/

updates regularly, so get it quick.

ninjak84
03-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by vtec4life
i wonder if hes actually gonna die:drama:

No way, not a chance they'd kill him off! But somebody is going to go this season, and I think it'll be Junior. (except I'm always hoping Janice, tony's sister, will get killed.... come on heart attack! I'll even take falling down the stairs)
What a good episode though. I'm hooked for the season :)

ca2p3r
03-13-2006, 12:17 PM
lol, what was with the trainset? :dunno:

Ajay
03-13-2006, 01:27 PM
That was completely unexpected but brought an interesting twist too it.

Tony won't get killed off considering there's what about 11 more episodes in this season and 8 more after that. You can't have the Sopranos without Tony Soprano! I wonder what's gonna happen next week though. Before they used to show scences from the next episode after the credits were done but they didn't do that last night.

rage2
03-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
Her weight flucuates so much over the various seasons. This year she's smokin' hot! bada bing!

szw
03-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Awesome opening and closing for this episode. Meadow is hotter than ever too, good use of her in this episode.

mo_virgin
03-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by szw
Awesome opening and closing for this episode. Meadow is hotter than ever too, good use of her in this episode.

LOL, good use... i cheer to that.

boarderfatty
03-13-2006, 11:58 PM
i think tony might actually die , in my opinion this episode could be showing the end of the show, and then the rest of the episodes will fill us in on what happened in the middle, like janice having a kid, AJ getting into school etc.
Just an idea though

hoppy2018
03-14-2006, 12:00 AM
:poosie: MEADOW :poosie:

ninjak84
03-14-2006, 12:01 AM
^^ Not a bad idea boarderfatty...
I think that would be lame, just because I'm not the kind of guy who likes to read the last chapter of a book, and then read the book. But that idea makes sense. Alot of movies and TV shows do that

hoppy2018
03-14-2006, 12:06 AM
^^ That would totally ruin the show, Tony wont die until the end, when his friends turn on him.:guns:

szw
03-14-2006, 08:42 AM
That "last episode showed first" theory has been going around, but I don't really think that will be the case. A lot of the fun is figuring out who is gonna get whacked next, and if that were the final episode, we'd already know who is still alive.

Its also supposed to happen in 'real time' meaning 2 years or so have passed since the ending of season 5. This would explain janice's baby and AJ's faggy appearance.

Anyway my prediction is Carmella is going to take on a bigger role in the business with Tony injured, given Carms reaction to pussys wife shoving her vette in Carmellas face. I think if Tony is in the hospital for a few episodes it is a good move to let the plot lines between others develop, as a way to start typing up loose ends. Also with his health in question, some interesting plots would come up as to who would replace Tony.

I also think meadow will take on a bigger role in the business by the end of the series, and possibly get naked.

hoppy2018
03-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I haven't seen a bad episode of sopranos until tonight.:thumbsdow

s--dime
03-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by hoppy2018
I haven't seen a bad episode of sopranos until tonight.:thumbsdow

Lol I thought it was pretty interesting actually. As for last episode first theories thats an absolute no go. I believe neither Carmella nor Meadow will get even remotely involved in the business. AJ's vow for revenge against Junior was interesting though and im sure that will play out in further episodes.

hoppy2018
03-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by s--dime

Lol I thought it was pretty interesting actually. As for last episode first theories thats an absolute no go. I believe neither Carmella nor Meadow will get even remotely involved in the business. AJ's vow for revenge against Junior was interesting though and im sure that will play out in further episodes.

Im sure AJ is gonna play a huge part in this season for sure!!. BUt most of this episode was just tony laying in the hospital bed.
Cant wait for next week:clap:

ninjak84
03-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Cool episode! Glad that they're showing it in successional time.
Tony's coma dream is interesting to me so far, there's alot of subtle things in there (I think the police helicopter symbolized a hidden fear). Also, his wife on the phone doesn't sound like Carmella, and the kids aren't his real ones I don't think....
Like I said, I'm hooked for the season. Can't wait till next Sunday

BokCh0y
03-20-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by boarderfatty
i think tony might actually die , in my opinion this episode could be showing the end of the show, and then the rest of the episodes will fill us in on what happened in the middle, like janice having a kid, AJ getting into school etc.
Just an idea though

:werd:

i think you might be on to something. It would explain the 2 year gap afer season 5.

Rocky
03-20-2006, 12:15 AM
Interesting direction they're taking the series with season 6... I just finished catching up on Sopranos (five seasons of Soprano DVD rentals from about November to March!) and now I'm finally up to date, barring missing last week's ep 1.

Ep 2 S6 kinda was boring, but I understand it's developing into something. I think AJ is gonna get into the business, and I think Tony will pass away with the show leaving a "Will he go to heaven or hell?" question very ambigously open at the end.

szw
03-20-2006, 02:25 PM
i thought this episode was really good. For the people who were disappointed and only watch for the action, looks like some gangsters do some gangster shit next week. I don't think AJ will get into the business but i think he'll try and fail. Also i think he might be gay.

szw
03-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
there's alot of subtle things in there

Not really subtle, but yeah the dream sequence was pretty cool.

vtec4life
03-20-2006, 06:35 PM
AJ's gonna start a war in the family..hes gonna kill junior for sure and everythings gonna go downhill..thats my theory anywayz

szw
03-20-2006, 07:02 PM
I don't see how killing junior will start a war. No one will be on juniors side, and I'm pretty sure he will get whacked anyways if AJ didn't want to do it.

Heres a pretty good article on this episode
http://www.nj.com/columns/ledger/sepinwall/index.ssf?/base/columns-0/1142836402123280.xml&coll=1

93hustler
03-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Anybody know how Johnny Sack ended up in jail?

szw
03-20-2006, 07:05 PM
last episode of season 5

Ajay
03-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Every season there's at least one messed up episode of the Sopranos and EP2 was pretty messed that's for sure.

I think Christopher will play a HUGE role with Tony being down and out. Possibly a strife between Christopher and Paulie maybe?!?!?? Wonder if Agent Harris will play more into Tony's crew's hands and become a kind of informant for them like Makezian (sp?) was in Season 2. Don't see Carmela and Meadow being a big influence in the business but do see AJ getting involved a lot more this season.

Last night's episode was kinda disappointing but they can't just run into the cool shit right away otherwise what's the point of having 12 episodes?

BokCh0y
03-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Just watched Episode 3 of Season 6. WOW. Thought Tony was Dead!!!!! Crazy. Ideas what's gonna happen now that Tony is awake?

szw
03-29-2006, 11:40 PM
My guess is that he takes a while to recover and Carm gets more involved. Then he'll tell Christopher to fuck off with the movie business again. Even as a vegetable he looked pretty pissed off when Christopher told him about the movie! My favourite part of the episode was during his dream sequence "what is that beacon anyways? Oh...God will you shut up in there!"

01RedDX
03-31-2006, 08:09 PM

l8braker
03-31-2006, 08:22 PM
^ :thumbsup:

I think more of the focus this season will be on the family (boys) and how they will deal with Tony in this state... They're all selfish power hungry fucks. No matter who is the figurehead of it all, they're not happy. Some whacking will occur. Christopher does looks good in the Maserati though.

D'z Nutz
04-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Today's episode was a good one. I liked the B story with Paulie.

I also enjoy seeing Oz actors making an appearance on Sopranos. Treach from Naughty by Nature, Lord Jamar from Brand Nubian, and Mumz made appearances :D

ninjak84
04-10-2006, 05:39 PM
I always knew Vito was a fag!

01RedDX
04-10-2006, 09:17 PM

szw
04-10-2006, 09:36 PM

well they DID make it pretty clear, with a lot of gay jokes each episode this season also.

I doubt vito kills himself. probablly tries to take out those 2 guys that saw him.

D'z Nutz
04-10-2006, 09:41 PM

You mean him getting head from the security guard in season 5 wasn't obvious enough? :dunno:

szw
04-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

You mean him getting head from the security guard in season 5 wasn't obvious enough? :dunno:

vito was the giver!

D'z Nutz
04-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh yeah! Haha!

B17a
04-18-2006, 09:34 AM
Just got caught up on Sunday's episode. Very interesting times for Vito. I can't imagine he can hide out in New Hampshire forever and be a gay antique collecter!:D

01RedDX
06-03-2006, 06:06 PM

Ajay
06-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Was it me or was this season just not as good as the other 5 seasons? There wasn't half as much action and what's with Tony not being able to cheat on Carmela?! I dunno I thought this season was just kinda weak.

Didn't see Paulie do anything crazy like he used to back in the day and Junior was in it for a total of an hour for the whole season it seemed like. Plus, the season finale wasn't all that impressive.

I dunno hopefully the final eight episodes next year will be better.

interlude
01-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Does anybody know when the new season starts again?

Mr. Burns
01-24-2007, 11:23 PM
I believe it starts in April.

EDIT: April 8th in fact.

trieu
01-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Do you mean season 6? because if you do that started a while ago on HBO :dunno: and wasnt 6 supposed to be the last season?

Mr. Burns
01-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Season six: part 2 starts april 8th. Season 6 part one is already out on dvd. there are 9 or 10 episodes left.

Fcuk
01-24-2007, 11:44 PM
I think i heard it's only 8 episodes, not sure though.

Jynx
01-25-2007, 03:53 AM
i also herd its only 8 episodess and then the show is over.

any truth to this?

interlude
01-25-2007, 04:04 PM
well that sucks.

One thing i dont get is. The actors on this show are one of the top paid actors in the business.. and they only come out with 10 episodes and call it a year.

rage2
01-25-2007, 04:23 PM
They're running out of ideas. I mean look at S6 Part 1... 2 or 3 episodes with Tony in dreamland when he was in a coma. Didn't really contribute too much to the story.

mvprimate
01-29-2007, 02:53 AM
good thing they are doing more episodes. I thought the series was over but the way they left it would have been a terrible ending.

Kaos
04-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Just wanted to remind all the Soprano's addicts that the new season will start in 2 days!
Can't wait.

01RedDX
04-06-2007, 11:16 PM

Ajay
04-07-2007, 12:18 AM
I think Paulie will be the first to bite it and Christopher will end up taking over after getting Tony whacked.

Kinda an off the wall prediction but you know these final episodes are gonna be full of lots of violence and action.

No way Tony will be alive by the end of the season, can't see them ending one of the best shows in TV history with Tony being handcuffed and doing the perp walk. Just wouldn't be right.

szw
04-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Good thing you bumped this thread, I forgot about it and almost started a new one.
I find it interesting that they insist on calling it season 6 part 2 instead of just season 7.

So, any predictions? I say Christopher is the first to bite it, one way or another.

They've always stated that season 6 was the last season and they were just taking a break inbetween the last episodes. Calling it Season 7 wouldn't make much sense because the arcs in season 6 haven't been resolved.

I want to see Meadow take on some kind of mob lawyer role but they seemed to have been moving away from that idea. I want to see AJ do something...either something badass or get his ass kicked.

Toms-SC
04-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Anybody else a Sopranos fan? If so lets use this thread for discussing the greatness of the show.

Toms-SC
04-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Anyone watch last night?

This Tony/Bobby shit is far from over. That gun that Bobby have Tony will probably come back into play, as well.

Anyone catch the little girl and her nanny singing that nursery rhyme, "four little ducks went out to play... three little ducks came back..." or something along those lines.

Ducks have represented family throughout the series. One of the four at the lake house is on their way out.

:drama:

benyl
04-09-2007, 09:28 AM
I am hoping Janice gets killed. She is such a loud mouth... hahahaha

I was surprised Tony didn't just kill Bobby. He has killed other people for less.

The whole AJ rebellious party thing is pretty boring. I don't know what he adds to the show. We need to see more Meadow!

rage2
04-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Skinny Meadow only... she was gross during her fat phase. She's anorexic now... HOT! :rofl:

The dude that Bobby killed got a part of his shirt and probably tons of chest hairs... and he talked about DNA linking crimes that why he hasn't "popped his cherry" even tho his dad was the fucking terminator. So ya, he's gonna get nailed for that one. Tony probably set it up that way so he doesn't have to kill Bobby himself, let things take care of itself.

01RedDX
04-09-2007, 10:53 AM

B17a
04-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Anyone watch last night?

This Tony/Bobby shit is far from over. That gun that Bobby have Tony will probably come back into play, as well.

Anyone catch the little girl and her nanny singing that nursery rhyme, "four little ducks went out to play... three little ducks came back..." or something along those lines.

Ducks have represented family throughout the series. One of the four at the lake house is on their way out.

Damn good catch! I noticed when Tony was sitting on the dock some ducks were quacking in the back and I thought he was going to go into one of his panic attacks again. So far so good for Part II. Bobby's gonna go down though after that guy ripped his shirt.

szw
04-09-2007, 01:50 PM
I hope bobby gets caught, rats, and janice and bobby both get whacked.

Kaos
04-09-2007, 02:59 PM
I missed it...........................
:cry:
I was all ready for it too!

benyl
04-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
I missed it...........................
:cry:
I was all ready for it too!

Solution:

PVR or Tivo. Both got the episode for me. But you can always try Bit Torrent.

I wonder what the FBI is going to make with this RICO case. I like how they wrote in the little part about tossing the gun... I don't remember that, but I am pretty sure I have the episode on my hard drive somewhere. Will have to check it out.

I liked how Tony just hung up on Christopher when he called to wish him a belated happy birthday. haha

rage2
04-09-2007, 03:18 PM
I have it in MPEG2 HD off HBO-HD still. Not uploading it so if u want bring an external drive to my house and I'll copy it.

rm777
04-09-2007, 03:38 PM
I thought the episode was very well done. I have found that sincce the first season, the writers are definitely developing the characters more deeply.

D'z Nutz
04-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Anyone watch last night?

"... but only 4 little ducks came back. Four little ducks went out one day, over the hills and far away. Mother duck..."

Good catch on the song, it didn't even click in until you mentioned it, although I was expecting to see some ducks when tony was sitting out on the dock by himself.

We need to see more Meadow! Last year's premier had her dancing in her underwear. I thought they would've topped that this year, but I guess not :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kKAKELAavs

01RedDX
05-03-2007, 02:46 PM

benyl
05-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I wasn't expecting him to shit on the floor! hahhahahahahha

I thought it would just be one big stinky fart or something.

sabad66
05-13-2007, 07:56 PM
OMFG most intense episode EVER.

trieu
05-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Wow! good episode. Only 3 left :cry:

01RedDX
05-13-2007, 10:42 PM

Maddog55
05-14-2007, 06:54 AM
aHA!! THATS who it was. didnt even realize it. She plays in the "L Word", she's the hot little DJ lesbo. yummm!!

ChokeEmOut
05-15-2007, 08:57 PM
Bye Bye Chrisy :eek:
Wow Tony is an evil fucker!

5hift
05-20-2007, 07:44 PM
That vegas whore was soo hot.

What a shitty way to kill Chrisy off though.

How many episodes are left? I didnt see Sopranos scheduled for next week.

01RedDX
05-21-2007, 10:23 PM

5hift
05-21-2007, 10:45 PM
The last episode was kinda weak. AJ probably had the worst possible suicide attempt I have ever heard of.

benyl
05-22-2007, 09:36 AM

I wonder when they are going to close off this part of the story.

Two more episodes and they have a lot of loose ends to tie up. Wonder if they are going to do a movie in the future.

The Sopranos is the only show I really look forward to watching every week. Pity it is over.

AJ is weaksauce. How can you fuck up killing yourself like that?

I am surprised that guy in the restaurant didn't die from the curb stomping he got.

Troy
05-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Wow I have to say this is one of the best shows on television by far, these last few episodes were absolutely amazing.

szw
05-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by benyl

Two more episodes and they have a lot of loose ends to tie up. Wonder if they are going to do a movie in the future.

I believe a lot of the loose ends are meant to be left as they are.

vietdood
05-23-2007, 12:31 AM

the last episode is 2.5 hours long which makes it a length of a movie

D'z Nutz
05-24-2007, 12:12 AM
The Sopranos is the only show I really look forward to watching every week. Pity it is over.

I think they kinda lost their momentum after all those breaks after each season. This season and the previous one (or part 1 of season 6, whatever the fuck you want to call it) have been pretty boring. This last episode is probably the first episode with any interesting story to it for the longest time.

Shit's going down with new york and jersey. My guess is in the end Tony won't get killed (cause everyone's expecting it), but someone in his family who doesn't deserve it, either AJ or Meadow, so that Tony can suffer the way Phil did.

benyl
05-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Fuck that. That cocksucker Phil should die to start a mob war!

D'z Nutz
05-24-2007, 11:05 AM
They can't end this series without Meadow taking her top off. GABAGOOL!! :hitit: :hitit:

01RedDX
06-03-2007, 10:08 PM

5hift
06-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Damn, as soon as they showed Bobby miss the cell phone call giving the warning, I knew he was gonna get it at the train store.

Is Silvio dead or in a coma?

I think the Show will end with Soprano going down like Scarface. He has the gun and everything.

benyl
06-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Is the final episode next week?

I was hoping that one of the bosses would get whacked this week. I guess the Bobby / Tony thing resolved itself... haha

At this rate, there will be no one left in the Soprano family. They should have done this a few seasons ago. I think people would have kept watching.

Dr Melfi is porking out, but she still has great legs!

benyl
06-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Silvio is in a coma I think. But did someone say it didn't look good?

Dj_Stylz
06-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Is the final episode next week?

I was hoping that one of the bosses would get whacked this week. I guess the Bobby / Tony thing resolved itself... haha

At this rate, there will be no one left in the Soprano family. They should have done this a few seasons ago. I think people would have kept watching.

Dr Melfi is porking out, but she still has great legs!

Yeah last episode next week the episode is called

Made in America 6/10/2007

benyl
06-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by vietdood

61 minutes != 2.5 hours

dj_rice
06-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by vietdood

61 minutes != 2.5 hours

:werd: :werd: Where did you get the 2.5 hours long info?On the site it says 61 mins runtime...

interlude
06-04-2007, 04:45 PM
I dont think Tony will go down like in Scarface, I think its going to be like the Godfather where the whole NY family gets wiped out.

What if that boss in italy comes and helps Tony? Remember that one dude that was macking on Tonys wife? What if he comes back to help lol

dj_rice
06-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by interlude
I dont think Tony will go down like in Scarface, I think its going to be like the Godfather where the whole NY family gets wiped out.

What if that boss in italy comes and helps Tony? Remember that one dude that was macking on Tonys wife? What if he comes back to help lol

Furio?HAHAH riighhht...I dont think Tony would let that happen

What I'm confused about is Christophers wife.....she was introduced like out of nowhere, how did he meet her?Was she his goomah?

Still cant believe their ending it without Tony bangin Dr.Melfi...

szw
06-05-2007, 03:25 AM
I really thought the show would end with nothing happening, kind of a 'life goes on' kinda thing. But with so much happening with only one episode left, it's gonna be a lot of work to make that happen still.

Basically Tony is fucked. He hardly has anyone left. I want to see some Kevin Finnerty in the last episode, but I'm not sure in what context. I'm really going to miss this show.

I was really disappointed with how Sil got taken down. You'd think he'd be armed to the teeth leaving the Bing. I guess they were trying to show that the NJ guys really are kind of incompetent.

I think people expecting something really big like "Tony going down like Scarface" will be very disappointed. If you follow the show at all you should know this, this isn't 24, thats not how David Chase has done anything in this series. If I could make my own ending, Chrissy would come back as Cleaver and kill Tony and crew!