PDA

View Full Version : Looking For: A roommate in Red Deer

Kirbs17
03-13-2006, 02:14 AM
Before I get started, I am well aware this is a Calgary based forum, but Ive seen a few Red Deer & area people on beyond, so I thought I'd try here as well.

Available: May 1st, 2006

Price: $350/month,plus 1/2 the power bill. I dont have the internet or cable after April 5th (my student package ends), so if you'd like either, let me know, I'll pay 1/2.

SUITE FEATURES
Suites inlcude a fridge, stove, dishwasher, window coverings, ensuite storage, and balconies on the upper suites.

BUILDING AMENITIES
Canyon Pointe offers on site laundry facilities and bicycle racks.

NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES
Canyon Pointe is located within walking distance of the Hospital, downtown, shopping, bus routes, Red Deer College, Gaetz Avenue and other amenities.

GENERAL INFORMATION
Heat, water, and one outside, energized parking stall are included in the rent.

Cats are permitted with a $200 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) pending approval of pet application.

There is ample off-street parking, however the parking stall assigned to our unit is already taken. If this is an issue, let me know, I'll talk to the landlords and find the cost out for you regarding additional parking.
http://www.bwalk.com/Rental/infosheeta.asp?lng=EN&projectno=229

Now for the part about me: I wont be around much from May 1st - August 31st. I'll either be working in Calgary, or on the rigs, so the house is essentially yours. I dont have parties at the place, however, if you do, keep it quiet once 11 rolls around. The landlords are strict with noise violations. Once Septemer rolls around, I go to the college, go to the gym, and do homework. The girlfriend comes over for the night every once in a while. Not a very hard person to get along with.

Things are kept pretty clean around here. Not OCD/freakout clean, put presentable.

PM me if your interested, or if you know of someone that might be interested. Very good deal to basically have an apartment to yourself for the summer.