PDA

View Full Version : St Patty's Day

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-13-2006, 03:27 PM
What are you plans for St. Patrick's day? Any suggestions on what to do? Possibly even a group gathering?

joyridder
03-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Its a good thing its on a Friday, ppl can actually go out and get drunk instead of having it during the midweek. would love to go to a pub...

wildrice
03-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Anybody going to jamesons friday morning?

DJ Lazy
03-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Plans = Irish Beer on St. Patricks Day. :bigpimp: And lots of it. :angel:

shakalaka
03-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Most of the people I know here are Irish, so I am sorta looking forward to this one. Should be good fun. :D

l8braker
03-13-2006, 06:34 PM
anywhere there is green beer i'm there :nut:

Gonna start drinking immediately after school @ 12 at Sait.. Get some food and hit Cowboys and continue drinking into the wee hours of the morn. Then Denny's :bigpimp: It's all mapped out

asp integra
03-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
anywhere there is green beer i'm there :nut:

Gonna start drinking immediately after school @ 12 at Sait.. Get some food and hit Cowboys and continue drinking into the wee hours of the morn. Then Denny's :bigpimp: It's all mapped out

hahah, the only way to end off a good night of drinking is dennys ! haha:goflames:

pints
03-13-2006, 09:45 PM
It'll involve mind numbing amounts of Guinness and whiskey, possibly follwed by a few rounds of 'Seven Drunken Nights'.

Kirbs17
03-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Probably nothing. I work until 11 pm Friday, then again at 8 am saturday morning :whipped: :banghead:

Ben
03-13-2006, 10:57 PM
St Paddys Day happens to be my Birthday...Plan on getting smashed at this kick ass Irish Club down here in Barbados. Been there a couple times already, they know me well, they even have plans for me, ah man, it's gonna be a mess. THe owner guaranteed it for me, absolutly kick ass place, blows away ANYTHING in Calgary.

Thats their biggest day. The area it's in is called St Lawrence Gap, it's the 17th Ave of Barbados. All the massive hotels are on it, and it's a kickin place every night. Last night and the night before we were there till 6am. THey keep the bars open till there's no people left.

Crazy times ahead!

jdmakkord
03-13-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Ben
St Paddys Day happens to be my Birthday...Plan on getting smashed at this kick ass Irish Club down here in Barbados. Been there a couple times already, they know me well, they even have plans for me, ah man, it's gonna be a mess. THe owner guaranteed it for me, absolutly kick ass place, blows away ANYTHING in Calgary.

Thats their biggest day. The area it's in is called St Lawrence Gap, it's the 17th Ave of Barbados. All the massive hotels are on it, and it's a kickin place every night. Last night and the night before we were there till 6am. THey keep the bars open till there's no people left.

Crazy times ahead!

You bastard, who am I supposed to pound guinness with now!!!!:bigpimp: Luck SOB.

HybridTheory
03-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Anyone know which pubs are gonna be good to go to?

I'm going to play laser tag at 7, and maybe to the back alley to get cheapo drinks and then who knows where after that.

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-14-2006, 03:28 PM
maybe we should all hit up one pub :thumbsup:
i personally vote for jamesons
any other ideas?

slyguy
03-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Cheers to Green Beers !! :barf:

civic_stylez
03-14-2006, 05:58 PM
most likely celis and the james joyce for me...wearing the st paddys day boxers, shirt and sweater and bringing my big irish flag along too, i figure my friends can use the flag as a stretcher to carry me out when ive finished my 20 or so guinesses, my dad is going to new york to march in the st paddys day parade with the NYPD and all my family from ireland...being broke sucks and i cant afford to go....:D

cman
03-14-2006, 07:04 PM
House party and guiness on friday.

Ben
03-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Everyone get the heck out there and Party it up!!!!!

St Paddys day on a Friday, thats the way it should be!!

Cheers!

Ben

ecstasy_civic
03-17-2006, 05:57 PM
I just got off work and heading out, but its either going to be an early night or I cant goto sleep:( I work at 4am LOL