PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Audio 6.5 Comp.

matt_calgary
03-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Does anyone in Calgary or close to have these?I'm looking at getting the Diamond Audio S600S. Heard lots of good things about them but still like to listen to them. I heard the Focal k2P's and they are insanely clear but not a lot of bass which is what I want. Anyone with the DA's? email me at [email protected] thanks!!!!!

93hustler
03-14-2006, 09:12 PM
One Stop Install Shop sells Diamond Audio here in Red Deer

SWX
03-14-2006, 10:20 PM
i ran them didn't like them as much as some others, the K2P's properly installed will have way more mid-bass then the DA's.

matt_calgary
03-15-2006, 01:08 AM
What about sound quality? I'm looking for an acoustic, natural sound rather than bass, its a trade off really. What is the sound quality on the DA's? In all honesty, I'd rather have lower bass and not as much output but have every note clear as anything. So for an idea.

matt_calgary
03-15-2006, 03:43 AM
Sorry to keep asking about tons of different brands etc, I had no idea how much was out there! Anyways looking at the Adire Koda 6.1 Component system. Apparently doesn't have ridiuclously harsh tweeters like some MB's and is a good price. Everyone seems to be comparing them with really high end stuff and comin out comparable. Anyone?

Jonathan@TCS
03-16-2006, 09:39 AM
I use to sell both Diamond and Focal, and the focal's will blow the Diamonds away, on output, and SQ.

HillBilly
03-16-2006, 09:06 PM
I have Diamonds in my BMW right now. I will never buy anything but, ever again.

(and yes I have had Focals and MB Quarts before)

matt_calgary
03-17-2006, 12:22 AM
Ah man too bad your in Sask, I'd love to be able to listen to them! I also looked at a cheaper set but seem to be very under-rated according to lot of reviewers. They are the DLS MS6A. Quite a bit cheaper then the focals and seemed to be more tight bass and high sound quality. Now to just find a DLS near Calgary I'd be set

SWX
03-20-2006, 10:07 AM
F/X in Edmonton sells DA.