PDA

View Full Version : Ugliest cavalier ever??

CRX crazy
03-18-2003, 05:25 PM
okay today when i was walkin to my car in the mt. royal parking lot there sittin like 2 cars away from mine was the ugliest cavalier i have ever seen it was like a 92 style teal green it had an alluminum spoiler and a dual tip muffler hanging like 5 inches out the back, but get this the exsaust is in the middle:rofl: oh and you can't forget the gay little marvin comic guy on the back window taking a leak on the word imorts cause that original:thumbsdow ha has anyone else seen this?? it's a good laugh i think i'll tak e my digi cam to school tomorrow

and if the dude that owns it is on here.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sorry just have to laugh

Daddymax
03-18-2003, 05:33 PM
I seen it. it's worse than words can portait

chrisgushue
03-18-2003, 05:33 PM
haha ive gotta see this man o man some people...

CRX crazy
03-18-2003, 05:36 PM
like i said i'll take my digi cam to school tomorrow and try to find it, it's a really good laugh it made my day

2000impreza
03-18-2003, 05:53 PM
i had a run-in with that cavalier awhile back when i was leaving MRC. the guy followed me and kept on trying to get me to race... hahahaha. it was pretty funny.

CRX crazy
03-18-2003, 06:07 PM
what a homo i think he wins the gay award of the week

FiveFreshFish
03-18-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by CRX crazy
...the gay little marvin comic guy on the back window taking a leak on the word imorts...

It's Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes. :D
http://p.sdrs.biz/A/8/5/8568.gif

rsxrsx
03-18-2003, 06:32 PM
This thraed should be deleted. :thumbsdow

I thought we went through this on a previous thread, flaming people's car is not cool:thumbsdow whatever they do to their car is their own bussiness, he prolly did those mods cause he liked it, props to him:thumbsup:

Every car does not have to be a ricer to be accepted and not made fun of on the internet:thumbsdow

That is all.

___2PaC___
03-18-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by rsxrsx

I thought we went through this on a previous thread, flaming people's car is not cool:thumbsdow whatever they do to their car is their own bussiness, he prolly did those mods cause he liked it, props to him:thumbsup:

Every car does not have to be a ricer to be accepted and not made fun of on the internet:thumbsdow

That is all.

:werd: So you're gonna take ur digi cam tom right?

:rofl:j/k, but I wouldn't mind looking at it, I didnt say i was gonna make fun of it, i wanna LOOK at it

GTS Jeff
03-18-2003, 07:03 PM

That is all. hello mr. gestapo-bullshit.....there IS such a thing as freedom of speech

rsxrsx
03-18-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
.....there IS such a thing as freedom of speech

Thank You, I opted for my "Freedom of Speech," right by saying what I did...

GTS Jeff
03-18-2003, 07:13 PM

Thank You, I opted for my "Freedom of Speech," right by saying what I did... so dont slam ppl when they have an opinion on a car

jdmakkord
03-18-2003, 07:14 PM

Thank You, I opted for my "Freedom of Speech," right by saying what I did...

And being a public forum, people tend to talk about stuff they see on the road. When one modifies his car, he should expect some people(or in this case everyone) laughing at his mods.

rsxrsx
03-18-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
so dont slam ppl when they have an opinion on a car

I'm not slamming people on their opinion at all, all i was trying to say if someone want's to be creative, let him be...it started to look like the previous posts were making fun of the guy.

___2PaC___
03-18-2003, 07:35 PM
hes got a point

rage2
03-18-2003, 07:41 PM

That is all.
*ahem*
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=184230#post184230
*ahem*

Hipocrate :D.

rsxrsx
03-18-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Hipocrate :D.

rage2,

I have matured since then, :thumbsup: i'm sorry if i caused any problems, please let it be, if that's what you want i will only agree to what everyone else is saying and keep my thoughts to myself (sorta like a "yes man"), sorry again. I will not respond to this thread anymore, as i don't want to feed the flame. Thanks for your time.

rsxrsx

lammer
03-18-2003, 07:54 PM

rage2,

I have matured since then, :thumbsup: i'm sorry if i caused any problems, please let it be, if that's what you want i will only agree to what everyone else is saying and keep my thoughts to myself (sorta like a "yes man"), sorry again. I will not respond to this thread anymore, as i don't want to feed the flame. Thanks for your time.

rsxrsx

so you telling me you matured in less then 24 hours?

XylathaneGTR
03-18-2003, 07:55 PM
I think Rage2 was just playin with yah... by the :D...
Dont worry about it...
I dont see what the big deal is if someone laughs at a guys car...To each his own. If the guy is prepared to make his car like that, he should be prepared to have at least SOME people that will laugh at it...

rage2
03-18-2003, 07:55 PM
haha I'm just having some fun :D. Everyone's a hipocrate, including me. Human nature hehe. It's a public forum. If you do something as public such as Mr Cavalier, there will be people that think it's cool, and there will be people that think you're nuts.

The great thing about freedom of speech is everyone has a right to an opinion, including you. But you should ask for the thread to get deleted because you don't agree with it, you're infringing on other's rights to their opinions.

Man I've been an ass lately, must be because my wife jacked my car in this great weather! :rofl:

XylathaneGTR
03-18-2003, 08:44 PM
must be because my wife jacked my car in this great weather! :rofl:

...Now that's just crossing the line.

I wish i had a car let alone to DRIVE in this fine weather...
Anyone wanna donate to me?

cocoabrova
03-18-2003, 09:21 PM
Man I've been an ass lately, must be because my wife jacked my car in this great weather! :rofl:
click me;) (http://www.michaelwinslow.com/sound_effects/2_whip.wav):rofl: That's why I haven't taught my wife how to drive standard properly yet:thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
03-19-2003, 01:07 AM

That is all.

without this anonymous slandering of other ppl's rides half of beyond's archive wouldnt exist...

CRX crazy
03-19-2003, 01:12 AM
by the way he has his car done up it's just trying to make fun of all our cars, it's just innocent fun thats all, just think how many people who drive domestic vehicles (like a cavalier) hate our cars and bash them in any way possible, this thread wasn't intended to hurt anyones feelings it was just to have a little chuckle thats all sorry if i have offended anyone

RiceCake
03-19-2003, 08:56 AM
Hahaha, ghetto DTM exhaust coming out the middle if I remember. That car was quite the sight when I passed it on 14th St. :)

MOMO CiViC
03-20-2003, 12:27 AM
yo crx guy what are you sorry for fuck those domsetic car drivers giving us dirty looks and shit cause we imports when they don't realize that they are trying to copy are cars but don't have the funds to do so, so they fucking sit there and hate. Fuck them they are wannabe fags and we should bash thier biotch ass!
hahah

boi-alien
03-20-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

click me;) (http://www.michaelwinslow.com/sound_effects/2_whip.wav):rofl: That's why I haven't taught my wife how to drive standard properly yet:thumbsup: how did i KNOW that was going to come up?! hahahhaha :rofl:

04blackMAX
03-20-2003, 12:54 AM
hey if you wanna see some ugly cavaliers, go to the chevy dealership.......any of them

jdmakkord
03-20-2003, 01:00 AM
hahahahahhahahaha

civic_stylez
03-20-2003, 11:35 PM
yeah that guy works like 2 seconds away from me and he always show parks across 3 stalls. ive seen his car after somebody poured shit all over it like 3 times. feel bad for him but he kinda asks for it.