PDA

View Full Version : Position available: Maintenance Renewal Administrator $40k/yr start

rage2
03-17-2006, 11:58 AM
Maintenance Renewal Administrator

Replicon, is searching for a candidate to join our successful team in a sales administrative capacity. We are currently looking for a self motivated, highly organized and energetic individual. The successful candidate will support the sales team by way of processing annual support renewals and exceeding renewal sales targets.

We are looking for career-oriented people with a strong work ethic, desire to learn and a proven history of reaching goals.

Responsibilities:

Meeting maintenance renewal targets by ensuring invoices are sent according to the defined process created. Coordination of client emails, ongoing follow-up and pro-active communication to clients, maintenance of data within our CRM, updating the database, monthly invoicing and collection of renewal fees, a commitment to meeting maintenance revenue targets and working independently to improve the current maintenance program.

Qualifications:

The ideal candidate will have a good eye for detail, excellent communication and time-management skills and the ability to maintain focus while multi-tasking. Organizational skills, very strong Excel skills, an excellent phone manner and the ability to work well with multiple departments are essential. Innovative thinking and the ability to work independently are an asset.

Salary

Depending on your qualifications and experience, this role pays $36,000 to $40,000 per year plus benefits.

How to apply:

In a single paragraph, PM me a description of yourself and why you feel you're good for this role. If we're interested, we will ask you for contact information and your resume.

rage2
03-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Oh yea, we need this role immediately (within a week). So chances of getting hired is very high because it's not advertised in many places. Good paying role, no school required.

ScCab
03-17-2006, 12:14 PM
pm'd:hitit:

rage2
03-17-2006, 12:19 PM
As an added bonus, if you get the job, I'll let you touch the beyond servers :rofl:.

legendboy
03-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by ScCab
pm'd:hitit:

i thought you already had a job as a car jockey! haha

RickDaTuner
03-17-2006, 12:58 PM
haha well i pm'd... cant say i tried to make it sound good, but i sent it off anyway

horray for no school jobs!!!:nut:

Hakkola
03-17-2006, 09:10 PM
Ahh rage, I'm in school until mid april, otherwise I'd be all over it. Let me know if anything else opens up. :thumbsup:

DJ Lazy
03-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Ahh rage, I'm in school until mid april, otherwise I'd be all over it. Let me know if anything else opens up. :thumbsup:

You don't need school... he said so in his original post.. :rofl: Just drop out.. :angel:

Mr_John
03-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

You don't need school... he said so in his original post.. :rofl: Just drop out.. :angel:

and we know he didnt buy that AMG by going to school
:rofl:
unless im thinking of someone else here...

Hakkola
03-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

Hahaha, if it was a few years ago I would, but I'm doing so well these days I couldn't live with myself if I just dropped out, especially with only a month left in the semester. :rofl:

rage2
03-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Mr_John
and we know he didnt buy that AMG by going to school
:rofl:
unless im thinking of someone else here...
What are you talking about? I've got a phd now. I spent a whopping $5k online to buy that bitch!

Call me Dr. Rage phd.

max_boost
03-18-2006, 04:54 PM
haha rage2 is the inspiration for those of you who dropped out. :rofl:

Ed the SOHC
03-18-2006, 06:28 PM
You paid too much for your PHD rage.... I got mine for free... Public High-school Diploma!!!

skandalz
03-19-2006, 12:08 PM
pm'd:thumbsup:

Takemetoothemoo
03-19-2006, 05:51 PM
pm'd

rage2
03-20-2006, 07:21 PM
bump! position will be filled soon, get your resumes in!

skandalz
03-23-2006, 10:15 AM
has the position been filled yet?

EnRich
03-23-2006, 10:30 AM
damn it, rage send me that invoice so I can close my file :whipped: fax 7770807

buddha
03-28-2006, 06:07 PM
has the position been filled?