PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Silvia / 240

SuggarDaddy
03-17-2006, 08:39 PM
After alot of reconsideration i have changed my mind on what types of vehicles i want so here is my new and improved wtb thread!

The 2 biggest cars on my list right now are;
1. Nissan Silvia
2. 240 SX SR/RB powered.

What i am looking for in each of these cars:
SR Powered
Good condition (NO burning smoke, NO dripping, NO proplemes)
Clean looking (very minor appearance problemes)
Does not need to be moded out i wouldn't mind a stock/stock looking one of either of these vehicles. (by stock i mean a stock sr in either of these vehicles)

I am also open to Skylines, but they are not preffered out of these 3.

My limit on these cars is 10 grand, that does not by any means, mean that i want to spend 10 grand on an 8 grand car though, so please don't waste my time trying to sell me something that's not quite worth what you want.

I do need a car fairley soon (i have the money and will buy tomorrow if one pops up tonight) so if you have something posted or not yet posted please let me know and i will have a look at it as soon as possible.

Thank You
Steve

dj_rice
03-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Although my 240 isnt SR powered its KA-T powered but for sale...PM me if your interested

jdms13rhd
03-18-2006, 10:02 AM
I have a neo 6 RB25 Silvia oop passed, greddy intake, GT2535BB turbo, GTR FMIC, 5 lug with R32 brakes many more. It does need a clutch but I can bring a factory clutch disc back with me in my suitcase when I return from Japan and that will be good enough for the power and to get it road worthy. I dont come on here much so eiter e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me on n-e-c-c. I have more cars posted on my forum on n-e-c-c or on my website www.worldcarlink.com Let me know if your interested. If you dont like what I have in Canada I can always do you a custom build here in Japan!

SuggarDaddy
03-18-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by jdms13rhd
I have a neo 6 RB25 Silvia oop passed, greddy intake, GT2535BB turbo, GTR FMIC, 5 lug with R32 brakes many more. It does need a clutch but I can bring a factory clutch disc back with me in my suitcase when I return from Japan and that will be good enough for the power and to get it road worthy. I dont come on here much so eiter e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me on n-e-c-c. I have more cars posted on my forum on n-e-c-c or on my website www.worldcarlink.com Let me know if your interested. If you dont like what I have in Canada I can always do you a custom build here in Japan!

Allan i've got you on msn i've been trying to talk with you but you'r never on anywho i'll catch ya next time your on i guess, and we will talk

jdms13rhd
03-19-2006, 12:43 AM
ahh I thaught it might have been you. Best contact is on n-e-c-c. or call my Japan cell phone. PM me your number on n-e-c-c and I will call you and we can talk!