PDA

View Full Version : Hello... Need some help..

TrU3pLaYa786
03-18-2006, 04:33 AM
I'm a 15 year old male.
Got a bit over the vacation, and am ready to get fit.
I have no access to gym/weight equipments.
I will be returning to school in 1 week, and i run 2 miles every 3 day of a week.

But here's the deal..

my mom says im skinny, like my face area..
and yet i got a chubby stomach..

my mom forces me to drink a glass of plain milk every night.. and i do it

my face cheeks are flubby, loose
i want them to get hard
along with hard abs..

HELP :)

Another huge problem is that under the area under my eyes is realy dark.. i dont know why..?
i sleep at the same time as my 12 year odl bro and he doesnt have that..
11 am to 7 am
any solutions?

1-Cent
03-18-2006, 11:06 AM
If you have to be forced into drinking a glass of milk, you're just not eating enough :dunno: do cardio now you'll just end up more a twig, bulk up.

Originally posted by TrU3pLaYa786
I'm a 15 year old male.
I will be returning to school in 1 week, and i run 2 miles every 3 day of a week.

But here's the deal..

i want them to get hard
along with hard abs..

Another huge problem is that under the area under my eyes is realy dark.. i dont know why..?
11 am to 7 am
any solutions?

00CivicSi
03-18-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm a 15 year old male.

But here's the deal..

i want them to get hard
along with hard abs..

11 am to 7 am
any solutions?

You might be low in iron, should get a doc to check yer iron levels. That's why sometimes you get dark circles under yer eyes or your a crack addict

handsomebassman
03-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Drinking a quick shotglass full of lysol will burn away that unwanted belly. lol

How much weight are you guessing you need to lose?

hockeybronx
03-18-2006, 01:25 PM
From the sounds of it you are a young guy on about to start out a life of fitness. Best thing I could recommend is just to research and read. There is no "one way" to tackle all of your goals, an all around healthier lifestyle is the only thing that will change your body.

There is lots of information here on Beyond in the health/fitness section, as well as on sites like www.bodybuilding.com. I subscribe to Mens Health magazine and I have learned a ton from reading the articles and suggestions there.

Realize though at 15 your body is still anywhere from 6-10 years away from being full grown. As you grow the fat in your face may lean up and your body will begin to proportion itslelf. Exercise and healthy eating will take the belly away.

Good luck:thumbsup:

TrU3pLaYa786
03-18-2006, 07:05 PM
Well.. im only 110 lbs..

i guess i should bulk up..

and the dark circles. how?

1-Cent
03-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Well.. im only 110 lbs..

i guess i should bulk up..

and the dark circles. how?

Circles under the eyes can be caused by uncountable things, in your case considering your weight it could be a vitamin/mineral difficientcy of some sort, theres so many possibilities but that seems most logical...

Unknown303
03-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Yeah start taking some multivitamins every day and also a fast way is moist teabags on your eyes, read that somewhere heard it works though.

PraviYugosloven
03-19-2006, 09:31 AM
u should probably check out some books on what u wanna do to get fit and what areas u wanna work on and also maybe get a personal trainer to help work wit u on trainin

Unknown303
03-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Oh yeah, and Mens Health that magazine has lots on fitness that isn't extreme its more for the average person, with tips on how to eat properly. Great magazine plus they put out little mini training books theres one that just came out that has lots of workout routines and guidlines for eating.

hockeybronx
03-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
Oh yeah, and Mens Health that magazine has lots on fitness that isn't extreme its more for the average person, with tips on how to eat properly. Great magazine plus they put out little mini training books theres one that just came out that has lots of workout routines and guidlines for eating.

:werd:

That's probably the best magazine I've found for overall mens fitness tips, exercises, troubleshooting etc.

Unknown303
03-19-2006, 08:07 PM
When reading it you might realize that they talk about almonds like they are gold. And they are!

hockeybronx
03-19-2006, 10:07 PM
When reading it you might realize that they talk about almonds like they are gold. And they are!

Yeah no kidding, I've been subscribed since October and I think there has been an article regarding almonds in 3 of the issues already. Too bad I shouldn't really eat almonds because of my braces:dunno:

Unknown303
03-20-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm eating almonds right now. Damn they make a great snack.

V6-BoI
03-20-2006, 11:55 AM
If you are 15, I think it's too early for you to think about bulking up. If you try bulking up by lifting lots of weight, you could potentially stunt your growth. I would suggest doing more push ups and sit ups to tone more.

Unknown303
03-20-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by V6-BoI
If you are 15, I think it's too early for you to think about bulking up. If you try bulking up by lifting lots of weight, you could potentially stunt your growth. I would suggest doing more push ups and sit ups to tone more.

Thats a good point. Being that your naturally skinny i take it. You should focus more on exercises that use your body weight or movements to workout your muscles. Crunches and variations on them as well as variations on pushups would be a good way to go.

as said above if you start into heavy weights being that your growing you could risk serious injuries as well as stunting your growth.

hockeybronx
03-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by V6-BoI

Thats a good point. Being that your naturally skinny i take it. You should focus more on exercises that use your body weight or movements to workout your muscles. Crunches and variations on them as well as variations on pushups would be a good way to go.

as said above if you start into heavy weights being that your growing you could risk serious injuries as well as stunting your growth.

:werd: x10,000

Too much heavy lifting when your growth plates are still actively building your bone mass is a mistake a lot of guys in high school make. Best way to tell is any time you get an xray done get them to look at how much growth you have left. If you are nearing the end then you can start pumping the iron, but if there's still a lot left your better bet is to stick to the pushups, sittups, and sports.

TrU3pLaYa786
03-23-2006, 11:26 PM
what kinda stuff should i be eating?
like snacks?

hockeybronx
03-23-2006, 11:58 PM
what kinda stuff should i be eating?
like snacks?

A consistant diet of 6 meals a day. Any registered dietician would recommend you to follow the Canada Food Guide... the only full-proof diet plan.

Just make sure you have a grain, a fruit/vegetable, a dairy, and a meat or protein on your plate at each of the meals. It's all about portions... if you are trying to lose weight then having 6 smaller meals, if you are trying to gain then 6 large meals.

As far as snacks go almonds are the purest form of protein out there, they're pretty good.