PDA

View Full Version : Funny Pic: Only in America...

kenny
03-19-2003, 12:00 AM
Hahah...

http://www.virgeweb.com/pix/thismustbeamerica_.jpg

Glowrider
03-19-2003, 12:02 AM
Most gyms also provide physical therapy services.

FiveFreshFish
03-19-2003, 12:07 AM
:D At least they have stairs for the true diehards! I'm sure every patron parks as close as possible too.

hjr
03-19-2003, 12:28 AM
Physical therapy, well then there would be folks in wheel chairs, but i dont see a ramp. (im sure there is one if they do therapy, but then why the escalators)

BTW, how the hell would those things stand up to rain and what not??? Maybe arizona i guess.

Zephyr
03-19-2003, 12:31 AM
i haven't seena 24 hour fitness with that before.....

Glowrider
03-19-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by hjr
Physical therapy, well then there would be folks in wheel chairs, but i dont see a ramp. (im sure there is one if they do therapy, but then why the escalators)

BTW, how the hell would those things stand up to rain and what not??? Maybe arizona i guess.

LOL. Not everyone undergoing physical therapy is in a wheel chair.

Hakkola
03-19-2003, 12:49 AM
Haha, but I'm willing to bet my last dollar that the two of them aren't both going for physical therapy.

Glowrider
03-19-2003, 12:52 AM
Ofcourse not. At the LA Fitness I go to, there are elevators to the top floor which is where all the aerobic equipment is, treadmills, bikes, stair climbers, etc.

Obviously no people undergoing physical therapy would be using those. The elevators are just for the lazy asses who can't climb two flights of stairs.

Hakkola
03-19-2003, 12:54 AM
Just goes to show how expensive some memberships are, I'm happy I have a great gym at the college.

That's money to burn.

Ben
03-19-2003, 02:25 AM
Read that little sign on the far right, There is an alternate route for handycapped persons.

Zephyr
03-19-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Glowrider
Ofcourse not. At the LA Fitness I go to, there are elevators to the top floor which is where all the aerobic equipment is, treadmills, bikes, stair climbers, etc.

Obviously no people undergoing physical therapy would be using those. The elevators are just for the lazy asses who can't climb two flights of stairs.

funny how LA fitness is in NY, when LA is in CA.... i go to LA fitness too, none of them here have elevators, just all stairs. too bad cameras aren't allowed, because there are tons of nice hunnies there :poosie:

i was on the second floor using the treadmill, i looked down and there was this hot asian chick doing some back exercises, wow u can see right to her boobs. :poosie: and the bicep machine is right behind the butt machine, some really nice hunnies use it :poosie: :poosie:

Glowrider
03-19-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr

funny how LA fitness is in NY, when LA is in CA.... i go to LA fitness too, none of them here have elevators, just all stairs. too bad cameras aren't allowed, because there are tons of nice hunnies there :poosie:

i was on the second floor using the treadmill, i looked down and there was this hot asian chick doing some back exercises, wow u can see right to her boobs. :poosie: and the bicep machine is right behind the butt machine, some really nice hunnies use it :poosie: :poosie:

Oh yeah man. LA Fitness is a meat locker. I met 3 of my last girlfriends there. Haha.

They have LA Fitness gyms in CA, NY, NJ, GA, and FL. I think there's some in IL, too.

mwmhong
03-19-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr

funny how LA fitness is in NY, when LA is in CA....

It's marketing, they're just trying to look cool. :)

Up here in Calgary, we got 'World Health Club' which sounds like it's some big international organization (like Golds Gym or World Gym).

In reality, it's a bunch of gyms operating in the province of Alberta.
Alberta=World? :nut:

___2PaC___
03-19-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong

It's marketing, they're just trying to look cool. :)

Up here in Calgary, we got 'World Health Club' which sounds like it's some big international organization (like Golds Gym or World Gym).

In reality, it's a bunch of gyms operating in the province of Alberta.
Alberta=World? :nut:

:werd: Anything to look cool!