PDA

View Full Version : Parting out - 91 Subaru Justy

sluggish
03-18-2006, 03:38 PM
Well I've had this car for a total of one month, decided it wasn't what I wanted to drive so I sold it to a guy in Airdrie. While driving home, the engine crank exploded and blew a huge hole in the side of the block. Needless to say, I ended up taking the car back and giving him his money back, seeing how he only put about 30 miles on it. So now I've got this little Subaru all wheel drive auto that has a bad engine. If anybody needs any parts, let me know as I want to try to recover some of my losses. Everything is available, and funny enough the engine will still run(barely). Lots of good parts available. Prices are from $10 up to a few hundred if somebody wants the whole car(assuming you have a good engine). Call for parts at 542-1928

Mike

sluggish
03-27-2006, 10:24 AM
:thumbsup:

sluggish
03-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Found a guy in Edmonton with a good motor for this if anyone is interested in dropping the motor in it. I can even pick up the engine for you next week since I'm going up there anyway. Or if any of you Edmonton guys want the car, I'll bring it and the motor to your house, just $250 for the motor and $300 for the car.
NO DELIVERY CHARGE. $550 AND A COUPLE HOURS WORK GETS YOU A GOOD RUNNING LITTLE CAR.

Also considering raffling it off and donating the money to charity. Anybody interested in something like that? Maybe $10 a ticket, you could buy the other motor for $250, delivered to your house and have a good running car for under $300.

If this is against any forum rules, mods please let me know and I'll remove the idea from my post. Thanks.

sluggish
04-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Going to scrap yard tomorrow. Speak now if you want something. Excellent all wheel drive goodies for those of you who are building a unique project.

sluggish
04-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Car is gone. Donated to charity.