PDA

View Full Version : much vj search

kane584
03-18-2006, 09:52 PM
persoannly i think this show is kinda queer , so there was nothing on toda so decided to watch, and besides were having a snow storm, like 40+ cm of snow in my drive way ,
anyways htere this one gay faggot on the show, a black guy, 2 white guys some some nasty bitches, if this concernes anybody, who do you think is gonna win ..

civicHB
03-18-2006, 10:05 PM
they all suck :thumbsdow

l8braker
03-18-2006, 10:12 PM
^ Everyone except Nikki. We were in the same homeroom in high school and she is the sweetest girl in the world. I really hope she wins!

soupey
03-18-2006, 11:18 PM
long hair = tim
short hair = eric
...female dogs = nikki and casey-jo
gay guy = sean
black dood = gone....

if your going to start a thread for it atleast use their names.

i think tim looks most vj-like.

BebeAphrodite
03-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Female dogs? Nasty bitches?
Why are the appearance related insults associated w/ the girls? You put the girls as one choice, why not put the guys together as well?
:rolleyes:

Nikki is one of the prettiest halfers I've seen and a really nice girl.

kane584
03-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by soupey
long hair = tim
short hair = eric
...female dogs = nikki and casey-jo
gay guy = sean
black dood = gone....

if your going to start a thread for it atleast use their names.

i think tim looks most vj-like.

LOL, i dint pay attention to their names, i was just wanting to know who was gonna win,

hey also the judges are all freaks, theyres that on nasty leprachoan girl, that gay scary looking guy who looks gothic. the black guy that the other white dude dont really say anything ,

7thgenvic
03-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
^ Everyone except Nikki. We were in the same homeroom in high school and she is the sweetest girl in the world. I really hope she wins!

nikki is a great girl! still see her alot! i really hope she wins!

kane584
03-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

nikki is a great girl! still see her alot! i really hope she wins!

if you still see her alot, ask her who won and post it lol !

shakalaka
03-18-2006, 11:27 PM
Didnt really follow the show or anything, but just wondering one thing about your sig Kane...which thread did you take it from?

kane584
03-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Didnt really follow the show or anything, but just wondering one thing about your sig Kane...which thread did you take it from?

this one : http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123196&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

it is my own quote lol, i like to quote my own quote ! :zzz:

l8braker
03-18-2006, 11:56 PM
You know what's funny.... You have the names of both the Guys (Eric, arron = Short hair), but you don't know the girls' names, they're just "ugly bitches".... It's clear who you're tuning in for... Those sexy guys.

:thumbsup:

l8braker
03-18-2006, 11:58 PM
PS. I see Casey-jo in my dreams.... :love:

soupey
03-19-2006, 12:08 AM
dood nikki:hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

Foz
03-19-2006, 07:52 PM
bring back chucky!

Hakkola
03-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

Mixed asian chick? I went to Mount Royal with her, sat beside each other in a poetry class, she seemed pretty cool. I forgot her name though. She's cute for sure, looks better in real life.

BebeAphrodite
03-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Mixed asian chick? I went to Mount Royal with her, sat beside each other in a poetry class, she seemed pretty cool. I forgot her name though.

Ya she's mixed...
Nikki Mah is her name.
She's also on the muchmusic website.

Hakkola
03-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Yeah, it was back in 2002 or 2003, that's why I forgot her name. That's cool she's on the website but I'm not obsessed with her or anything so I'm not gonna go hunting down pictures. ;)

I'm rootin for her even though I don't watch much music, I only watched the search for about 5 mins and I saw her on at the end, I was like, wtf, I know that chick. :rofl:

HTN SWCHS
03-20-2006, 12:12 AM
i HATE this show, they keep looping it and having marathons so its hard to find good music to download :banghead: this will drive their stations ratings into the ground, all i watch now is imf and bet

zhulander
03-20-2006, 12:17 AM
Casey Jo will probably win it because they need a punk rocker chick to replace that other red head.

Nikki is so fine! but too bad the princess personality is already taken by that blonde girl on much.

Sean is way to flamboyant for TV. 13-24 straight males will get sick of him real quickly which is a chunk of Muchmusic's demographics.

Tim is pretty much the brunette version of the blonde guy with long hair on Much. So that personality is taken.

Eric just doesn't look like a VJ.