PDA

View Full Version : Investment section/Stock pics

2.2vtec
03-20-2006, 11:47 AM
As we all know the thread about good investments has been going on forever and since alot of the times the stocks pics are older news and wont have much of an impact when we act on it I think we should have an invesment section on beyond. I think it would be a great idea to open up designeted section to cover investment topics etc.

nismodrifter
03-20-2006, 12:13 PM
I just looked over the first 5 or 6 pages of the lounge and it seems that there is a growing number of threads on the following type of things:
- mortgages
- questions regarding new home/home for sale
- renting a home/renting out your home
- condo's
- the investments/stocks thread.
- loans
- taxes
- US/Canadian dealings
Etc Etc.
If any section is created I would say that it would be a good idea to cover all things "finance related" in general. Your thoughts on that?

mac_82
03-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Great idea. :thumbsup:

Weapon_R
03-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Good idea, we have so many requests for investment tips, home buying help, mortgages, and other financial questions that could use their own section.

2.2vtec
03-20-2006, 12:27 PM
:D

Altezza
03-20-2006, 01:19 PM
I definitely agree on a financial/business related section!

D'z Nutz
03-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Why don't we just expand "Careers" to be "Careers/Business/Finance/Real Estate"?

sputnik
03-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Why don't we just expand "Careers" to be "Careers/Business/Finance/Real Estate"?

excellent idea

:thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
03-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

I think a financial/home section is a great idea,
But mixing it in with Careers may make it difficult to find exactly what you want. There would be alot of searching, unless you were to split it up like under the 'car communities' section.

Then:thumbsup: :thumbsup: