PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 12:30 PM
http://www.voanews.com/english/2006-03-18-voa7.cfm

I see the mutual respect for other religons in action. Christianity.. the cancer of islam.

:rolleyes:

I hope the new President stops this, he is the one who must sign off on the death penalty.

Prosecuting attorney Abdul Wasi told the judge that the punishment should fit the crime.

He says Rahman is a traitor to Islam and is like a cancer inside Afghanistan. Under Islamic law and under the Afghan constitution, he says, the defendant should be executed.

Nissanaddict
03-20-2006, 12:46 PM
:thumbsdow Hence why Canada needs to be there to make peace. Those extremist bastards (which is most of them, not all of them, specifying so people don't come in here bitching) can't go a damn month without killing someone. I really wonder how that trial would go. It would be absolutely absurd methinks. He's Christian whoopdee-doo. Let's kill him. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
:thumbsdow Hence why Canada needs to be there to make peace.

Yea how about not. And if anything, i would rather we go over as peace keepers, not peace MAKErs.

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

Yea how about not. And if anything, i would rather we go over as peace keepers, not peace MAKErs.

Thats a lucid dream.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 12:54 PM
And why the hell would it be our responsibility anyways.

"An Afghan man who recently admitted he converted to Christianity faces the death penalty under the country's strict Islamic legal system"

Moron shouldve kept his mouth shut, and hop on the first boat/plane to canada.

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 12:57 PM
And why the hell would it be our responsibility anyways.

"An Afghan man who recently admitted he converted to Christianity faces the death penalty under the country's strict Islamic legal system"

Moron shouldve kept his mouth shut, and hop on the first boat/plane to canada.

Because thats what we do. We fight for the freedom of others not just ourselves.

Thank god people like you were not around during the world wars, Europe would be fucked.

Maybe the Jews should have kept their mouths shut and moved to Canada... :rolleyes:

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 01:02 PM
^^^Well then you strap up and get your ass over there and fight for him you ignorant fuck. And can we PLEASE stop making these retarded threads? This forum has enough of this shit.

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 01:20 PM
^^^Well then you strap up and get your ass over there and fight for him you ignorant fuck. And can we PLEASE stop making these retarded threads? This forum has enough of this shit.

I am not in the military, thats not my job. But I will discuss these things, this is the current events forum genious.

You.. calling me an ignorant fuck????

:rofl:

Thats rich.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 01:21 PM
^^^Whatever kid, noone cares.

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 01:24 PM
^^^Whatever kid, noone cares.

Some people might care that a man may be put to death over his choice of religon.

Guess sitting on your computer in your moms basement you dont have a care in the world.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 01:26 PM
^^^You know what, there is probably a person every minute getting killed due to their religion, infact, putting people to death seems to be the norm in most religions. So suck it up, and accept that this is life.

And please keep this kind of garbage to a minimum \/ \/ \/

Originally posted by ZEDGE
Guess sitting on your computer in your moms basement you dont have a care in the world.

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 01:29 PM
^^^You know what, there is probably a person every minute getting killed due to their religion, infact, putting people to death seems to be the norm in most religions. So suck it up, and accept that this is life.

And please keep this kind of garbage to a minimum \/ \/ \/

Get lost. you call me an ignorant fuck. Why dont you take your own advice.

Apathetic fools like you make me sick.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 01:32 PM
^^what i said wasnt garbage, it was a good analysis.

Anyways, as i said, there are so many people dying right this moment because of their religion, so one person is nothing. Go ahead superman, save the day. You are half way there with this thread.

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 01:35 PM
^^what i said wasnt garbage, it was a good analysis.

Anyways, as i said, there are so many people dying right this moment because of their religion, so one person is nothing. Go ahead superman, save the day. You are half way there with this thread.

I am not superman, I am trying to discuss the matter.. you know, in the Society / Law / Current Events / Politics FORUM!

:banghead:

Get a clue. Go shit in someone elses thread.

Nissanaddict
03-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Whoa, my internet's down for a few minutes, and cripes. I have nothing to say here. This is ridiculous.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Sorry guy, i just think this thread is SO pointless. We already have enough of this garbage to discuss. Im sure next you will make a thread on how outraged you are that some guy in Burkina Faso is dying.
:whocares:

Just leave this kind of stuff to Toma.

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Sorry guy, i just think this thread is SO pointless. We already have enough of this garbage to discuss. Im sure next you will make a thread on how outraged you are that some guy in Burkina Faso is dying.
:whocares:

Just leave this kind of stuff to Toma.

How is discussing something pointless? Sure we cant do anything but we have the right to discuss it. :dunno:

AsianCaucasian
03-20-2006, 01:48 PM

How is discussing something pointless? Sure we cant do anything but we have the right to discuss it. :dunno: :werd:

If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, don't post. You don't speak for everyone on this forum Handsomebassman.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian
:werd:

If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, don't post. You don't speak for everyone on this forum Handsomebassman.

I must say, what i said did come out wrong. I have nothing against discussion, just the topic of this thread. People are dying all over the world, every second, all the time. Theres nothing to be said about one more that has died due to religion.

AsianCaucasian
03-20-2006, 01:55 PM

Theres nothing to be said about one more that has died due to religion.

One man can make a lot of difference. Jesus was one man, Gandhi was one man. Sure, probably not a lot is going to come out of this death, but it is at least worth discussing.

turbotrip
03-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Zedge, not to "shit on your thread" lol, but do you honestly believe that we havent discussed this subject to death already? It seems like theres a new thread about the middle east/religion every other day. Whenever anyone decides they cant argue in the previous similar thread anymore they go and make a new one to argue in :dunno: Lets just make one BIG thread called Middle East or Terrorism or whatever. and you can keep posting these articles there.

yellowsnow
03-20-2006, 01:56 PM

Because thats what we do. We fight for the freedom of others not just ourselves.

Thank god people like you were not around during the world wars, Europe would be fucked.

Maybe the Jews should have kept their mouths shut and moved to Canada... :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

I must say, what i said did come out wrong. I have nothing against discussion, just the topic of this thread. People are dying all over the world, every second, all the time. Theres nothing to be said about one more that has died due to religion.

It's sad to think some people don't think a man being murdered isn't a big deal. Yes it does happen all the time, does that make it so pointless? I mean the people being killed/murdered has families, parents, loved ones, and sickos like you don't give a f*ck if he's slaughtered. Sure you don't give a f*ck, but most people have something called humanity and a conscience. Aren't you lucky you live in Canada, and have no fear in saying anything. Thank you parents for that! Yeah, I'm sure people would like to immigrate to Canada, but the fact is, not everyone is able to.

ZEDGE
03-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
Zedge, not to "shit on your thread" lol, but do you honestly believe that we havent discussed this subject to death already? It seems like theres a new thread about the middle east/religion every other day. Whenever anyone decides they cant argue in the previous similar thread anymore they go and make a new one to argue in :dunno: Lets just make one BIG thread called Middle East or Terrorism or Religion, etc. and you can keep posting these articles there.

It was a recent event, thats why I made it. I dunno maybe one thread is a good idea. :dunno:

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 02:15 PM

One man can make a lot of difference. Jesus was one man, Gandhi was one man. Sure, probably not a lot is going to come out of this death, but it is at least worth discussing.

Jesus could be a figment of some drugged morons imagination back in the day. And yea, gandhi was one man. Are any of you like Gandhi? I think not, and if you think you are going to save the planet from hate or something, you are very mistaken.

Zedge, not to "shit on your thread" lol, but do you honestly believe that we havent discussed this subject to death already? It seems like theres a new thread about the middle east/religion every other day. Whenever anyone decides they cant argue in the previous similar thread anymore they go and make a new one to argue in :dunno: Lets just make one BIG thread called Middle East or Terrorism or whatever. and you can keep posting these articles there.
You said exactly what i was trying to say

AsianCaucasian
03-20-2006, 02:22 PM

Jesus could be a figment of some drugged morons imagination back in the day. And yea, gandhi was one man. Are any of you like Gandhi? I think not, and if you think you are going to save the planet from hate or something, you are very mistaken.

You said exactly what i was trying to say

Wow. Just wow.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 02:29 PM

Wow. Just wow.

Yea, well http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/asdf.jpg

3g4me
03-20-2006, 02:43 PM
That sucks that there are places in the world where you cant even choose what you believe. Im glad i live in Canada where i have the right to choose if i want to be christian, budist, muslim, whatever. I have no problem with anybody not believing in what i do ( in the back of my mind your going to hell anyway why even say anything now.) j/k lol. No but in all fairness there is something incredibly wrong with the way people are thinking in the middle east. INCREDIBLY WRONG.

P.s. handsombassman > Your an ignorant annoyance to this topic.

sputnik
03-20-2006, 02:48 PM
Where are those "askmuslims.com" guys when you need them.

(Probably busy preparing for the stoning).

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by 3g4me
That sucks that there are places in the world where you cant even choose what you believe. Im glad i live in Canada where i have the right to choose if i want to be christian, budist, muslim, whatever. I have no problem with anybody not believing in what i do ( in the back of my mind your going to hell anyway why even say anything now.) j/k lol. No but in all fairness there is something incredibly wrong with the way people are thinking in the middle east. INCREDIBLY WRONG.

like you said, i can believe what i want

3g4me
03-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Ya believe what you want but dont cause shit for the sake of causing shit. You know?
If we all acted like you we would be no better then the muslim radicals and their bullshit cause.

yellowsnow
03-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Well, there are bound to be people who care only about themselves in the world.

The world is better off without them.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
Well, there are bound to be people who care only about themselves in the world.

The world is better off without them.

Dont get me wrong, i care about people, but unfortunatly there is nothing any of us can do about that guy over there, because that is just the way life is where he lives. They believe in their ways of dealing with things, and we believe in ours. Whos to say either are right or wrong.

And i was pissed because we have enough of these goddamn threads.

PraviYugosloven
03-20-2006, 06:12 PM
I dont think america and canada should call it peace keeping becuase i just dont see a gun as any form of peace keeping even if its for protection and the army camofluage should be worn becuase it looks more like their fightin a war than keepin the peace. i think the best peace CREATOR not keeper is Ghandi that guy smart he never even touched a gun and he defeat the british empire.

handsomebassman
03-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by PraviYugosloven
I dont think america and canada should call it peace keeping becuase i just dont see a gun as any form of peace keeping even if its for protection and the army camofluage should be worn becuase it looks more like their fightin a war than keepin the peace. i think the best peace CREATOR not keeper is Ghandi that guy smart he never even touched a gun and he defeat the british empire. :werd:

And if anything, i would rather we go over as peace keepers, not peace MAKErs.

Alex_FORD
03-20-2006, 11:47 PM

Actually, Canada's record for accepting jewish immigrants was really terrible during the world wars. Sad, but true.

Weapon_R
03-20-2006, 11:52 PM
Zedge, not to "shit on your thread" lol, but do you honestly believe that we havent discussed this subject to death already?

The day wouldn't be complete without Zedge slandering Islam at one point or another and throwing his undying pledge to Jews somewhere in the thread.

snowboard
03-21-2006, 12:00 AM
You guys are catty
just like the people on that faggety ass show much VJ search...

I think one man dying isn't something to look past, but shit, we should make one thread called the "whos dying today thread" and keep it all on the same place.

ZEDGE
03-21-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

The day wouldn't be complete without Zedge slandering Islam at one point or another and throwing his undying pledge to Jews somewhere in the thread.

I dont need to slander it, seems to do a fine job on its own. :dunno:

Anyway, just trying to keep some balance to all the US and Jew slandering going on.

Goblin
03-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 3g4me

http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2127DarwinFishEmbG.jpg

three.eighteen.
03-22-2006, 12:19 AM

Thats a lucid dream.

actually lucid dreams are dreams where you can control what you do in the dream...uhh so no

I am not in the military, thats not my job. But I will discuss these things, this is the current events forum genious.

You.. calling me an ignorant fuck????

Thats rich.

yeah you're an ignorant fuck, you spelled genius wrong...

everyone else here covered the bases on your thread, i'm just pointing out that you actually are ignorant

ZEDGE
03-22-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

actually lucid dreams are dreams where you can control what you do in the dream...uhh so no

yeah you're an ignorant fuck, you spelled genius wrong...

everyone else here covered the bases on your thread, i'm just pointing out that you actually are ignorant

All I did was post an article, I didnt write it, how does it make me ignorant? Did it strike a nerve? :rolleyes:

And I am not too concerned about my spelling on a goddamn internet forum you arrogant prick.

Mods... this thread can be locked closed whatever, its served its purpose.