PDA

View Full Version : FS: Performance Computer Parts

brad_mor
03-23-2006, 11:44 PM
I have for sale the following:

ATI X800XL 256MB PCI-E - SOLD !!!!

CoolerMaster Hyper 6+ CPU Cooler - $40 OBO

ANTEC SmartPower2 450 Watt PSU - SOLD!!!

And now heres the story about the parts...

The ATI card is 3 weeks old. I bought it as a temporary when i upgraded from my AGP system until the 7900GTX came out. I bought my 7900GTX so this is up for sale now. I have not registered it so whoever buys it will get the full 3-year warranty when they register it with ATI. It comes with the complete packaging, manuals, discs and cables. (basically a brand new product without the brand new price tag)

The CoolerMaster cooler was used for 3 weeks as well, bought at the same time when i upgraded, but im moving up to water cooling, so this has to go too. I'm including a full tube of Thermaltake thermal compound too. Again, comes with the whole package, manual, installation hardware and thermal compound. (again basically a brand new product without the brand new price tag)

And finally for the Antec PSU, this is 100% new. I pulled it out of the Antec Sonata II that I bought yesterday. The cables havnt even been taken out of their bundle yet. I'll even throw in the screws :)

The price for these products new is $400ish for the ATI, $120 for the coolermaster, and $90ish for the antec PSU.

Make me a reasonable offer, and we'll talk. No low ballers please. And dont flame the post either... no they arent the "top of the line" parts, but they are considered performance parts.

I have pics. If you want to see them just PM me or email me at [email protected].

If you're interested PM me email me or call me at 969-3442.

brad_mor
03-24-2006, 04:24 PM
come on people 100+ hits and no pm's???

make an offer. i want to sell these. i need to buy a LCD.

brad_mor
03-26-2006, 10:44 PM
BUMP!
new prices for everything

i need to sell so i can buy a widescreen lcd!

brad_mor
03-29-2006, 11:49 PM
one down 2 to go.... come on people
make an offer i really need these to be sold

brad_mor
03-30-2006, 02:43 PM
only the cooler left... come on.. lets sell this thing!