PDA

View Full Version : Korean Clock Lady

Xtrema
03-25-2006, 10:19 AM
http://media.putfile.com/korean-clock-lady31

shakalaka
03-25-2006, 10:30 AM
hahaha
Not really nice tho since they making fun of the way she talks.

rage2
03-25-2006, 10:32 AM
haha that's Sal the stockbroker doing a prank call on the Howard Stern show. There's tons of funny shit like this everyday on Sirius :D.

This clip is about 3 or 4 weeks old.

Tech2
03-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Man, that sucks for that lady. If I was her, I'd want someone to help me out with my pronunciation. :rolleyes:

crazydriver
03-25-2006, 11:18 PM
lol, man, that's harsh, poor lady

moe007
03-25-2006, 11:22 PM
lol, but that is harsh

mo_virgin
03-25-2006, 11:37 PM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow Thats some racist intolerant shit.

anarchy
03-25-2006, 11:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yo racist or not, that is some hilarrrrrious shit

xcelr8
03-26-2006, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by anarchy
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yo racist or not, that is some hilarrrrrious shit

agreed :D

Tech2
03-26-2006, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow Thats some racist intolerant shit.

At no point did he make fun of her for being of any race. That's not racism. That was making fun of her not being able to say a word right (if it wasn't just a set up). Like making fun of hillbilly talk isn't racist either, it's just silly.

And it's very ignorant.

Street_Soldier
03-26-2006, 04:45 AM
Making fun of someones english isn't all that funny. I agree not racist but mean. Poor lady. Being Asian I can totally see that lady being my mom so I didn't find it all that funny.

Jayson
03-26-2006, 04:55 AM
that lady isn't Korean, she's chinese... that's not a korean/english accent

Tech2
03-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Street_Soldier
Making fun of someones english isn't all that funny. I agree not racist but mean. Poor lady.

Exactly. I mean, yeah, she was saying cock all the time, but so what? All it proves is a low end sense of humor. Like YOU wouldn't make mistakes in your second or third language.

Then again, what are the chances people who think this joke is a riot can speak more than one?

rage2
03-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by mo_virgin

Originally posted by Street_Soldier
Making fun of someones english isn't all that funny. I agree not racist but mean. Poor lady. Being Asian I can totally see that lady being my mom so I didn't find it all that funny.

Originally posted by Tech2
Exactly. I mean, yeah, she was saying cock all the time, but so what? All it proves is a low end sense of humor. Like YOU wouldn't make mistakes in your second or third language.

Then again, what are the chances people who think this joke is a riot can speak more than one?
You oversensitive politically correct pussys gotta stop calling every little thing racist or ignorant, and develop a sense of humor. People like you are what's wrong with the world today. Relax, it's a fucking joke. I make fun of the way gkaeris talks everyday, I guess I'm a racist and ignorant ass now. Wait, I'm asian too, so it that racism?

Can a nigga get a tabledance???

error*
03-26-2006, 02:02 PM
DAm.... Korean.. WTF? That is definitely Chinese. SOB!!

Tech2
03-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Relax, it's a fucking joke. I make fun of the way gkaeris talks everyday, I guess I'm a racist and ignorant ass now. Wait, I'm asian too, so it that racism?

Not all of us said it was racist. If you think it was a clever joke, then go ahead and enjoy it. I admit, i sort of laughed at her mistake too. You gotta admit though, it's not exactly the pinnacle of humor. "Hahaha, she can't say clock! Instead she said cock! Hahaha!" It's like Homer said, "Hahaha, look at them, they wear different clothes from us!" Sure, that's funny to some people. But it's not polite or clever.

Chester
03-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Can a nigga get a tabledance???

That right there made me burst out laughing.