03-27-2006, 11:54 PM
this was posted awhile back,
but always a good reminder, dont drink n drive

Darkane
03-27-2006, 11:57 PM
^^ yep

CrvenaZvezda
03-28-2006, 12:23 PM
the worst always happens to the inosent ones... look what happen to that poor lady and i bet nothing happen to the fucking idiot that did this!!!

rony_espana
03-28-2006, 12:29 PM
:whipped: :guns: :thumbsdow

carter_prelude
03-28-2006, 02:05 PM
i think a friend of hers or a family member came to our school and told us that story...kidna scared us all for a bit, but as usually the very next weekend, someoen drove home shitfaced. We also had the father of the kid in Taber who was shot come and talk to us.

Ben
03-28-2006, 02:07 PM
:repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: ...

...and thats a good thing.

HTN SWCHS
04-06-2006, 04:38 PM
shit like this makes me feel bad that i do drink and drive, its hard to avoid but at least i sober up quite a bit until i do get behind the wheel

2000_SI
04-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
shit like this makes me feel bad that i do drink and drive, its hard to avoid but at least i sober up quite a bit until i do get behind the wheel :banghead: :banghead:

Bill Cosby
04-06-2006, 04:59 PM
you just admitted you drink and drive

9-11 on yo ass

HTN SWCHS
04-06-2006, 05:29 PM
im young stupid and impressionable, i cool down ever since my buddy got pinched

l8braker
04-06-2006, 05:35 PM

Excuse the language. Fuck you.

Bill Cosby
04-06-2006, 06:23 PM
you are excused

DC2
04-06-2006, 06:26 PM
she was on oprah a while back. very very sad...

snade831
04-06-2006, 06:59 PM
ive received a few emails about that girl.
a drunk driver killed my grandfather and uncle... one of my biggest pet peeves!

googe
04-06-2006, 07:36 PM

well hopefully youll be young stupid and dead soon then :thumbsup:

smarten up.

Tech2
04-06-2006, 11:01 PM

I guess that makes it ok.

Retard.

Rocky
04-06-2006, 11:09 PM
The worst part is, it's almost always the fucking retard --- err, drunk driver --- who kill the person who's casually driving home from a movie, night out with friends, visit with their loved one, etc. All because somebody was so ignorant as to think "Oh, I'm not drunk enough, I'll drive home real quick and it'll be fine". Fuck. Scares the shit out of me to think that I could get killed on a drive somewhere late at night because of some moron like

shit like this makes me feel bad that i do drink and drive, its hard to avoid but at least i sober up quite a bit until i do get behind the wheel
this one right here. Call a fucking taxi if you have to get somewhere! FFS!

max_boost
04-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Laws aren't severe enough. Drinking and driving causing death should result in the death penalty.

HTN SWCHS
04-07-2006, 12:25 AM
i sober up quite a bit until i do get behind the wheel

Gondi Stylez
04-07-2006, 12:58 AM

you are a fuckin retard and should grow the fuck up and take a damn taxi if you wanna drink uncontrollably and not think about the cosequences of driving home drunk.... i wish we lived in a world where the ppl who were driving drunk actually die and not the innocent ppl who get hit.... kids like you make me sick....

so pardon my french but GO FUCK YOURSELF!

:guns: :guns: :whipped: :thumbsdow :banghead:

Tech2
04-07-2006, 01:39 AM
HTN SWCHS, I'm gonna assume you will never drink and drive again. Get some chick to drive you home, get a cab, whatever. There's not a lot of sympathy for drinking and driving. Yes, people make mistakes. But this is not an acceptable one. I'm sure you'd get a majority of people voting for some seriously severe punishments for DUI. Like manditory liscence suspensions for a first offence, and maditory jail time for a second.

Zoom_Zoom
04-07-2006, 03:44 AM
my mom got hit because of a drunk driver, if i find out if any 1 drinks and drive, your plate is mine.

dankish1
04-07-2006, 09:00 AM
drinking and driving is such a pointless thing to do!
take a cabbb it only cost 40$ to go just about anywhere in the city. people that drink and drive are just to cheap to pay for the cab. is 40$ really worth your life?
i have lost 2 family members and a friend to drunk driving
my aunt is now the head of madd canada

HTN SWCHS
04-07-2006, 11:08 AM
if i head out to a buddies have a few beers, im buzzing whatever.. im not leaving my fucking car in a forest lawn back-alley, im not stupid swerving around hitting people and other cars, i see it as okay since i make sure im straight before i drive,

theres a difference between creeping to the next neighborhood because you have to get home and driving full on drunk from a nightclub across the city on the deerfoot, i dont do the latter.

if im totally wasted i get my car towed and get a ride from the driver

Tech2
04-07-2006, 12:15 PM
if i head out to a buddies have a few beers, im buzzing whatever.. im not leaving my fucking car in a forest lawn back-alley, im not stupid swerving around hitting people and other cars, i see it as okay since i make sure im straight before i drive,

theres a difference between creeping to the next neighborhood because you have to get home and driving full on drunk from a nightclub across the city on the deerfoot, i dont do the latter.

Ok great, so it's ok to drive if you're only a little drunk, and not going that far, and if you're in a bad neighborhood.

That worked for your friend who got "pinched" hey?

I'll keep that in mind next time I go out stealing. It's ok, it's only a little thing from some local corner store in a bad neighborhood.

It's people with your attitude for whom we need serious penalties. It's not like that's going to stop you from driving drunk, but it will take your car from you for a year when you get caught.

craigcd
04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
What ever happened to Madsella?:dunno:

Hope hes doing better..

HTN SWCHS
04-08-2006, 12:59 AM
go bitch in his thread, funny, one drunk driver gets glorified and another gets flamed

dankish1
04-08-2006, 06:03 PM
anyone that dosent want to leave there car at the bar or where ever you can call nightrain inc towing
the guys name is steve he will tow your car home on a flat bed truck for 40$ and take u and your friends with him:thumbsup:
he can hold 2 cars at a time and its very convinent
his number is 471 6955

l8braker
04-08-2006, 06:12 PM
^ That's a wicked price... I remember hearing that after everything is said and done, money wise it costs over $7,000 if you get busted Drinking and Driving.

HTN SWCHS
04-09-2006, 01:42 AM
cps are kind of lenient on that, depends where you are, if your close to your house it usually ends up in a 24hr suspension

googe
04-09-2006, 01:29 PM
cps are kind of lenient on that, depends where you are, if your close to your house it usually ends up in a 24hr suspension

motion for ban :thumbsup:

Gondi Stylez
04-09-2006, 02:17 PM
+1

Tech2
04-09-2006, 02:51 PM
No ban, come on! Everyone knows you are less drunk if you are close to home.

Weapon_R
04-09-2006, 03:20 PM

You really are something else, not only do you admit to driving under the influence, but you justify it because you don't want to leave your rusty civic in forest lawn? You are the weakest link...

JordanEG6
04-09-2006, 05:33 PM

thats the dumbest post ever. good job to whoever banned his ass.

EK 2.0
04-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

You really are something else, not only do you admit to driving under the influence, but you justify it because you don't want to leave your rusty civic in forest lawn? You are the weakest link...

dude you banned him??...no way I wanted to...sheeeeeit...I wish I had kenny powers...I would un-ban just to ban again...