PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Balboa

Ramdawg
03-27-2006, 09:31 PM
I love Rocky and after the disapointing 5 (freagin Tommy Gunn), I really want to see this one.

Here is the trailer enjoy :rofl:

http://www.filecabi.net/u.php?file=1142037390.wmv

DJ Lazy
03-27-2006, 09:39 PM
:zzz:

A_3
03-27-2006, 09:54 PM
Pffftt. Has nothing on Rocky IV.

It needs a working out montage where Rocky is running to the tops of mountains, and lifting felled logs in the wilderness contrasted against steroid laden super Russian Drako throwing super punches at the punchmeter.

Now that's a movie!

:rofl:

gen2teggy
03-27-2006, 09:59 PM
i think hes a bit old to play rocky again...isnt he 65 or something??

Ramdawg
03-28-2006, 12:05 AM
yeah he is 60 but he is still in pretty dam good shape, haha that training montage is the shit in Rocky 4, but nothing can top the original Rocky oh man the music the fight the story very pimp.

DannyO
03-28-2006, 01:06 AM
Supposedly this is gonna be the last one, the way they are gonna end it is Rocky will once again fight to the top, but when he gets there he will be put up against Chuck Norris who will roundhouse kick Rocky in the head instantly killing him, the ref will then try to disqualify Chuck for kicking and then Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick the ref killing him aswell, Mr Norris then goes on to destroy the world.

Sorry for the spoiler guys.

CKY
03-28-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by DannyO
Supposedly this is gonna be the last one, the way they are gonna end it is Rocky will once again fight to the top, but when he gets there he will be put up against Chuck Norris who will roundhouse kick Rocky in the head instantly killing him, the ref will then try to disqualify Chuck for kicking and then Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick the ref killing him aswell, Mr Norris then goes on to destroy the world.

Sorry for the spoiler guys.

:rofl: Seriously though I don't know if that many people will still be interested. For god sakes he had white haid in his sideburns

Rocky
03-28-2006, 01:39 AM
The talk of another Rocky movie has been like... four or five years now since I heard it for the first time.

I hope they don't make Rocky Six into Rocky Sux. ...Yeah, best I could do at this hour -_-

Rocky movies are great though. (No, my name isn't taken from them =P) #1 and #2 are real classics IMO. 3-4... mostly just a 'for fun' watch, especially that Cold War propoganda #4 :P As for five, well it sucks, what more can be said?

BigDannyCool
03-28-2006, 02:19 AM
on another note he's doing another rambo movie.

PraviYugosloven
03-28-2006, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by CKY

:rofl: Seriously though I don't know if that many people will still be interested. For god sakes he had white haid in his sideburns

LOL hehehe i didnt notice that the first time. anyway this looks kinda like a borin movie and to be honest i think the should have made just 3 the first 2 ruled but i think this one is gonna be gay as hell seeing as how rocky is prob a grandpa.

inthesky
03-28-2006, 03:29 AM
awesome, will definitely watch this... there's only one rocky

dec 2006

tapout
03-28-2006, 04:48 AM
not bad

Foz
03-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Man, that teaser trailer is a sleeper :zzz:

Rocky V bombed big time. Have to say Rocky IV was my favorite.

Old age has caught up to him. Couldn't even see his entire face but you can tell. Oh well, fact of life.

Have to check it out if it's about him and not his lame'o son.

Now yeah, I've heard another Rambo is coming out... how knows.. He goes and takes on Bin Laden and China himself.

:nut:

rony_espana
03-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Foz
Man, that teaser trailer is a sleeper :zzz:

:werd: I watched it without sound, so its just Rocky rolling his eyes back and forth :rofl:

b_t
03-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Rocky III was my favorite, you just cannot top Clubber Lang and Mr. T! Didn't that one have Hulk Hogan as THUNDERLIPS in it too?

Foz
03-28-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by rony_espana
:werd: I watched it without sound, so its just Rocky rolling his eyes back and forth :rofl:

Whoa.. okay.. I'll make it exciting for you then.

AAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRIAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Primer_Drift
03-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool
on another note he's doing another rambo movie.

Sweet jesus...

I think he should just ball all his characters into one Super-character and make one kickass movie.

Something like "John Dreddsparton Rambolboa vs Godzilla":guns:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Phy
03-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by b_t
Rocky III was my favorite, you just cannot top Clubber Lang and Mr. T! Didn't that one have Hulk Hogan as THUNDERLIPS in it too?

Damn right.

"Clubber, what's your prediction for the fight?"
"... PAIN."

Isn't this one basically supposed to ignore Rocky 5?

Foz
03-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift

Sweet jesus...

I think he should just ball all his characters into one Super-character and make one kickass movie.

Something like "John Dreddsparton Rambolboa vs Godzilla":guns:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

don't forget Cliff Hanger "Gabe Walker", Cobra, Tango and Cash.

habsfan
03-28-2006, 03:01 PM
its true...new rambo
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462499/

:rofl:

Foz
03-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Gonna Fly now.....
:burnout:

buh_buh
03-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Stallone's still trying to milk $$$ off the Rocky name 30 years later? :thumbsdow
I'm a huge Rocky fan, but this will only tarnish the name further (after Rocky V).

CKY
03-29-2006, 02:05 AM
I figure the new Rambo will be a little like that Metal Gear Solid trailer for ps3. Solid Snake gets random heart attacks while he's on the mission.