PDA

View Full Version : Advice for Ibiza Spain.

JAYMEZ
03-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Hey guys , in June I am going to England then to Ibiza to party there. Just wondering if anyone knows some good places to stay (Hotel/Apt) , places to stay away from , and places that are just for families and not party people.

Clubs I am going to for opening days are:

Space
Eden
Es Paradis
Amnesia
Pacha
Privelage

Any bars or places I should check out? Or beachs to go to or stay away from ?

DJ Lazy
03-28-2006, 05:59 PM
First off.... You lucky bastard. :D

Club choices look awesome. I did have a list of hotels I was planning on staying at but don't have it anymore.

You should definitely check out Cafe del Mar and Cafe Mambo. They are the two best beaches in Ibiza. Cafe del Mar being the most popular cuz of the trance track.

JAYMEZ
03-28-2006, 06:07 PM
What side of the Island should I be staying on to keep with the party groups , but still get some good sleep? I was thinking about staying in Apartments , or some place to keep 4 ppl.

DJ Lazy
03-28-2006, 07:12 PM
http://ibiza.apartment-world.de/citymap.html

Try this site out..

Your top three places you will want to be are Ibiza Town, Sant Josep (San Jose), and Sant Antoni (San Antonio).

That link might help you with any apartment hunting.. :thumbsup: (After a quick view.. it won't help with a place to stay).. but still gives you an idea of where to go for partying

Toms-SC
03-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Bring bottled water, as much as you can.

Toms-SC
03-28-2006, 08:34 PM
BTW: You lucky asshole

dance4life
03-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Nice!

Here's a good site to help you out:

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/

Theres tonnes of info there.

I recommend staying at Hotel Es Vive. They have excellent staff and clientele, great food and often hold pre-parties around the pool. Its also a great place to chill out and close to Ibiza town and Space and Bora Bora (a must to check out if its still happening). I highly recommend renting a car and driving to all the beaches around the island. there are so many and all beautiful. Check out Es Vedra. I rented from Moto-Luis, i think its called in Ibiza town right by the port. Very cheap and friendly. I had a brand new Peurgeot something with cd and A/C. Cheap. Cant remember the exact price.

I prefer to stay on the Ibiza town side and then drive over to San Antonio for the sunsets.

If you need any further info let me know.

2000_SI
03-29-2006, 12:42 PM
I hate you Jaymez...

But yeah, your club listing looks absolutly killer! Some of those places have some sick resident dj's there... I am quite jealous...

How long are you planning on going for?

AJL
04-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Omg... you are one lucky guy.
Ibiza AND you drive a Supra.... :bigpimp:

JAYMEZ
04-09-2006, 02:08 AM
^^ Going to England to stay with my sisters and traveling around visiting relatives , then going to Spain for 2 weeks to party.

max_boost
04-09-2006, 04:14 AM
I have no advice except I just want to comment on that you Sir have a sweet life.

Hakkola
04-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Hahahah, :werd: Ibiza should be AWESOME, have a good time man!

andres_mt
04-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Be sure to post some pics when you get back...:clap:

JAYMEZ
04-13-2006, 12:59 AM
Pictures and Videos will be posted , thanks for all the advice , more would be great! What side has the best beaches?

andres_mt
04-13-2006, 12:08 PM
The mediterranean side....by faaaaaaaaaarr

DannyO
04-14-2006, 12:51 AM
You lucky guy, you gotta post up about it when you get back, me and some buddies are talking about going next year, so I'd like to know what its like there now.

As for being there, be sure to have unlimited funds (sure its not a problem) as clubs are expensive and drinking in them is insane, to save some money on the tickets for the clubs, find out ahead of time where you wanna go on what night, and track down some ticket kiosks, as they are always cheaper there.

Your list of places to go is nice, but def add Cafe Del Mar and Cafe Mambo on there, mainly for before going to a big club, also check out Bora Bora (in Playa Den Bossa), its become very big there and has a great atmosphere. those clubs are in San Antonio, which in general is the more happening place, the main strip that runs threw it though I would stay away from, it can get kinda rough at the average bars, especially with a bunch of drunk englishmen :D, Ibiza Town can be just as crazy but seems to be more laid back in general.

As for what part of the island to stay, it really doesn't matter, just aslong as your near some of the bigger areas like San Antonio or Ibiza Town, the island isn't big, it doesn't take you long to get from say San Antonio (in the North) to Ibiza Town (in the South).

No matter where you go, you WILL have fun, this place makes Spring Break in Florida look like a Day Care Centre, I dunno how much you plan on spending, but when I have planned it out, I plan on around 3-4G a week, but I'm sure you got that covered.

Oh yea, also check out Manumisison when its happening at Amnesia, its not so much like a club event anymore, but more like a Circus, but still worth seeing.