PDA

View Full Version : The Inside Man

Moe Man
03-29-2006, 02:32 PM
i just seen it yesterday, what do you guys think of it. I think its was a well made movie, but left me with some questions at the end.

JordanLotoski
03-29-2006, 02:43 PM
5/10

HyperZell
03-29-2006, 03:05 PM
It's "Inside Man".

And it was decent, although not something I would have spent theater money on (if I had known beforehand). A lot of people loved it, and critics are calling it fantastic. But for me, it didn't pay off like I hoped it would...

wildrice
03-29-2006, 03:09 PM
I liked it, however the opening and closing song was kinda random and the ending was kinda weak. Although denzel did crack quite a bit of jokes that made me laugh.

Moe Man
03-29-2006, 07:23 PM
the turbin part was so funny....."hey thats my turbin, give me back my turbin"

wildrice
03-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Moe Man
the turbin part was so funny....."hey thats my turbin, give me back my turbin"

"OMG, he's an arab!"

JordanLotoski
03-29-2006, 10:12 PM
anyone notice the street the bank was on...ive been no NYC and you dont see huge hitoric banks located on streets the width of bike paths...total set.

Teggy2nr
04-01-2006, 05:51 PM
^^ ya i thought that too it was like a alley way or something

Dj_Stylz
04-01-2006, 07:01 PM
7/10 thought it was alright

xrayvsn
04-01-2006, 10:31 PM
I thought it was a very good movie, I weould give it a 4/5. I was laughing when they were interviewing the hostage with the rack, and you saw Denzel and his partner staring at her boobs the whole time. The the other woman who they interviewed who said she broke section 34D of the law, haha. I also thought that Clive Owen was a great ringleader, to the point that I was definitely rooting for the bank robbers.

mushi_mushi
04-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Listen to me very carefully, because I only say things once :)

I dont know what some of you are complaining about, I thought it was a great movie, everything from start to finish. I thought the cast was good (Clive Owen, Denzel, Jodi Foster...)

The story was good, there was never a boring moment, this is a smart movie, I for one did not guess the way it would turn out. The ending didnt leave anything open. Like some of you guys mentioned I enjoyed some of the jokes which were cracked along the way.

Overall the movie ranks as a 4/5 in my books and is the best movie of 2006 so far (lots of good movies coming this summer though)

Kamen
04-03-2006, 08:44 PM
I enjoyed it quite abit. Better than what I was expecting.
The only thing that didn't really fit well was the opening and ending theme but it was cool in it's own way.

Jodi Foster's legs were so shiny! hehe

mushi_mushi
04-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
I enjoyed it quite abit. Better than what I was expecting.
The only thing that didn't really fit well was the opening and ending theme but it was cool in it's own way.

Jodi Foster's legs were so shiny! hehe

Yeah I thought the theme music was "different" but since it only played for the first couple minutes and during the credits I dont think it took anything away from the movie.

Nav13
04-03-2006, 10:35 PM
haha what you guys didnt like the "Chaiyya Chaiyya" song?. Its actually a song from an old hindi film. I dont know I think it went pretty good with the begining, the end not so much.