PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: A Mortgage Broker

gkAeris
03-30-2006, 01:34 PM
since there is so much talks on housing nowadays and beyond is getting pretty big, can someone refer me to a mortgage broker?

i do need someone that is able to help me approve for a condo!

i heard banks reject pp more than those brokage companies?

is that true?

statick
03-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Perhaps ZorroAMG can help you out?:dunno:

HRD2PLZ
03-30-2006, 01:37 PM
PM D. Dub (Rob) he is a mortgage broker with Mortgage Alliance.

D. Dub
03-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey thats me!!!

Pls. pm me with any questions :D

googe
03-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris

i heard banks reject pp more than those brokage companies?

nope, broker doesnt decide anything. ultimately he just passes it on to the bank to decide anyway.

but if you go straight to the bank and there are better rates elsewhere, they wont tell you about that. a (good) broker shops around for you.

HRD2PLZ
03-31-2006, 01:12 AM
^^^ A good Mortgage Broker is just as important as a good Realtor in this market. With the market as busy as it is, its priceless to know that your Broker has done their job properly and have gotten you a good, solid pre-approval before going house hunting.

Mortgage Brokers are able to shop different lenders and can offer very competitive rates (beats the banks) and can often push through mortgages that banks cannot (due to the banks underwriting department).

~Leah~
03-31-2006, 08:01 AM
Jerry Schindel

www.calgarymortgageagent.ca

D. Dub
03-31-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
^^^ A good Mortgage Broker is just as important as a good Realtor in this market. With the market as busy as it is, its priceless to know that your Broker has done their job properly and have gotten you a good, solid pre-approval before going house hunting.

Mortgage Brokers are able to shop different lenders and can offer very competitive rates (beats the banks) and can often push through mortgages that banks cannot (due to the banks underwriting department).

Thats true, I have relationships with a number of underwriters at different lenders and once in a while I can throw them a curve and they will work to have it approved for me ;)

Cherrypicker
03-31-2006, 12:54 PM
I dealt with Julie @ Western Canada Mortgage

http://www.westerncanadamortgage.com/index.php
Julie
313-0606

one of the top in Calgary, highly recommended

moeman
03-31-2006, 05:08 PM
My wife is a realtor with Royal LePage and is working with a mortgage broker that you can choose to use if you'd like. Together they can help you out greatly.

Message me if you would like to meet with them.