PDA

View Full Version : street ricer on mcleod

vietdood
03-31-2006, 03:14 AM
first street ricer i encountered for the seaon. driving southbound on mcleod earlier tonight a black ACURA INTEGRA RS plate ETD-271 comes closing up behind me, switches lanes and slows down beside. of course i look over and what do i see, dumb ass ricer wants to drag. of course i just look away and keep driving. he goes speeding off then we hit a light and gets caught behind a truck in the left lane and i end up ahead. next thing i see is buddy switching to the far right lane and doing his ricer fag drive by with his fart can going off and caught him doing some gay ass hand motion out his window. i'm like whatever, i don't give a shit, then i see him pull up to a civic that's driving normally, then starts ricing it up and pulling on the civic. but anyways, if the driver is on here, here's a little note for you

your car is not fast, it's a piece, it doesn't even have power windows or locks but then you'd probably just say that without your options, it makes your car faster :rofl:

if you want to rice (race if that's what you call it) take it to the track, okay buddy? :thumbsup: oh and one more thing. the fast and the furious stuff, that was so 2001, get with the times man

tapout
03-31-2006, 03:17 AM
that guy should go to a go kart track:rofl:

Pihsiak
03-31-2006, 10:28 AM
Dude!!! Power doors, Power locks, Seat heaters... all those are extra weight
of course you got to go bone stock...

Hell, here's a weight reduction tip for buddy, tear out all your carpet and rear seat, also take out the passenger seat too.

:thumbsup:

Vietsta
03-31-2006, 10:33 AM
people and there loud fart cans:guns:

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-31-2006, 10:37 AM
Fart cans are gay... I like the performance exhausts... It's only loud if your really hauling ass... So you can actually hear the radio... The only place your ever gonna really hear your exhaust is at the track..

Zero102
03-31-2006, 10:44 AM
If he pulls out the passenger seat, it will save people the embarassment of riding with him too ;)

Bill Cosby
03-31-2006, 11:23 AM
lol i think i saw this guy too, .. i mean how many black integras with huge fart cannons are there in the city

:drama:

QuasarCav
03-31-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
lol i think i saw this guy too, .. i mean how many black integras with huge fart cannons are there in the city

:drama:

I counted 6 on my way to work.

Terence
03-31-2006, 01:33 PM
so anyways how old is he? i still remembered back then when i was around 18 to 20, used to be way worst, not just driving attitude, even interrelation attitude.

u shoud'nt be so uptight about it, who doesen't fuck around doing stupid shit when they were young.

kane584
04-01-2006, 12:26 AM
:werd:
i was down in calgary for less then 4 hours and i saw atleast 10-15 integras, 4-6 which had fart cans, some normal, and sum with a rice spoiler

BerserkerCatSplat
04-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak

Hell, here's a weight reduction tip for buddy, tear out all your carpet and rear seat, also take out the passenger seat too.

From the sounds of it, he should do us all a favour and take out the driver's seat as well.

andres_mt
04-01-2006, 12:34 AM
I love how people with tegs automatically think they have super fast cars after they add an annoying fart cannon on it.
Some people fix up there tegs nice though don't get me wrong.

DelSoln
04-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by andres_mt
I love how people with tegs automatically think they have super fast cars after they add an annoying fart cannon on it.
Some people fix up there tegs nice though don't get me wrong.

You could use that line on pretty much any import.

CrvenaZvezda
04-01-2006, 02:27 AM
i dont like people like this but by the way all integras came with power windows!!!

infected
04-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Good ol' high school times ;)

barbarian
04-01-2006, 12:56 PM
I haven't seen any offset racing stripes in a while. Did everyone stop putting them on their cars, and the existing ones ended up wrapped around trees?

frostyda9
04-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by CrvenaZvezda
i dont like people like this but by the way all integras came with power windows!!!

Mine doesn't have power windows ;)

JordanEG6
04-02-2006, 06:31 PM
hahaha ricers are funnnnaaay. cars like that suck...as well their owners. :thumbsdow

snatch
04-02-2006, 06:36 PM
i think your a bigger fag going on here and filling us in about a guy driving a teg and then writing down his license plate number

SilverBoost
04-02-2006, 08:51 PM
I don't really see the point in posting a palte number because of someone else's taste in an exhaust and because they egg you on. ??

If they cut you off or almost cause a wreck then yeah maybe, but if that's you're criteria for posting a plate, you're in for a busy summer. :D

Tha VZA
04-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
If they cut you off or almost cause a wreck then yeah maybe, but if that's you're criteria for posting a plate, you're in for a busy summer. :D

:rofl:

no shiz

ciao

method
04-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak

your sig is ironic.

\JCAR/
04-12-2006, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by kane584
:werd:
i was down in calgary for less then 4 hours and i saw atleast 10-15 integras, 4-6 which had fart cans, some normal, and sum with a rice spoiler

i'm glad a got a jdm Blitz nur spec exhaust not really loud at all well at 4500rpm but it sounds louder in the car than it actually is outside as for the wing my kouki spoiler sits fine with me just glad its not an integra

motion
04-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by vietdood
if you want to rice (race if that's what you call it) take it to the track, okay buddy? :thumbsup: oh and one more thing. the fast and the furious stuff, that was so 2001, get with the times man

get with the times was right. I mean, 2001 was F&F with fart cannons and street racing, now it's all about F&F3: tokyo drift and challenging soccer moms to some tandem in traffic circles.

Foz
04-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Wish it was winter.. no ricers anywhere.

mdeleon
04-13-2006, 12:43 PM
so by fart cans are you guys talkin about exhausts with 3 inch tips? or just the overly loud ones?