PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: 04 Viper SRT-10

XylathaneGTR
03-21-2003, 11:40 PM
Anyone at Joey Tomato's in Crowfoot tonite?

There was a red, 04 viper parked there all night w/ the Softtop Down. It was parked across the...uhhh, kinda by the sidewalk, but not in a parking stall.

Was bright red, black leather, rolling on Chrome 18's and 19's in the rear. Everyone was checking it out as they walked by...a few guys were looking at it for like, 5 minutes.

IMO, It looks pretty nice, wouldn't mind having one :D
Anyone else seen it?

Im guessing since it was there all night, it could have been a promotional thing...but still, Nice car

kaput
03-21-2003, 11:50 PM

XylathaneGTR
03-22-2003, 12:32 AM
Are you serious? I was there from about 6pm, to about 8ish...was there the whole time...INfact, i passed by at around 530, was there as well...
Also saw a Black L Tuned GS430, Pretty low, big ol Lexus rims...Dual Exhaust, and a skirt package, Heavy tinting, and i think Carbon Accents inside.

Very, very nice

R-Audi
03-22-2003, 03:19 AM
Theres supposed to be a silver one at East Side Dodge

___2PaC___
03-22-2003, 11:19 AM
There's usually a black Viper in the summer on 17th n 4th street, in the parking lot of 2-4-1 pizza.

Lo)2enz0
03-22-2003, 12:38 PM
doesn't beat the yellow one I saw downtown last week. now that was soooooo nice.

Laurier

topher91
03-26-2003, 12:35 PM
I work at that Joey's in Crowfoot. The guy who drives that Viper just bought it last week.........old dude, filthy fuking rich.
Heard he gave $1000 tip to some of the lounge girls I work with. He owns his own engineering company or sumthing. My buddy told me he got to ride in it on the weekend............fuk man 500hp..........zum zum........zoooooom!!!:burnout:

Ferio_vti
03-26-2003, 01:04 PM
Yah, I saw that red one cruising down Shaganappi on Sunday with the top down. Pretty sweet, though a bit windy and dusty for the top to be open.

mwmhong
03-26-2003, 02:18 PM
Just saw that red SRT-10 Viper this noon hour southbound on Deerfoot with the top down.
Very nice car. :bigpimp:

mwmhong
07-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
There was a red, 04 viper parked there all night w/ the Softtop Down.

Was bright red, black leather, rolling on Chrome 18's and 19's in the rear. Everyone was checking it out as they walked by...a few guys were looking at it for like, 5 minutes.

IMO, It looks pretty nice, wouldn't mind having one :D

I let this guy in a Red SRT-10 into traffic on 17th Ave this evening around 6 PM and followed right behind him until Macleod Trail South.
I think he was going to Stampede, he had a cowboy hat on.
Cool custom plate too. :thumbsup:

I could hear all the pedestrians on 17th say 'Look a Viper!' 'Viper!!!!' 'Whoa! Viper!'
Holy crap this car could generate some major heat! :bigpimp: Some kid was walking with his dad and saw the car and started going ape$#it, jumping up and down and pointing.

Originally posted by ___2PaC___
There's usually a black Viper in the summer on 17th n 4th street, in the parking lot of 2-4-1 pizza.

I saw this one parked on the side of 17th while following the Red Viper. It was an older RT/10. :)
I wish I had a camera, it was cool, two Vipers side-by-side on 17th. I almost blew my load.

rice_eater
07-08-2003, 12:35 AM
we must always look up to our bigger brother eh mwmhong :D

Super_Geo
07-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
we must always look up to our bigger brother eh mwmhong :D

Bigger brother? How bout long lost cousin?

NickGT
07-08-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by topher91
I work at that Joey's in Crowfoot. The guy who drives that Viper just bought it last week.........old dude, filthy fuking rich.
Heard he gave $1000 tip to some of the lounge girls I work with. He owns his own engineering company or sumthing. My buddy told me he got to ride in it on the weekend............fuk man 500hp..........zum zum........zoooooom!!!:burnout:

Man he's the super :bigpimp: !

I think I've seen this one on the highway once too, very nice :burnout: :burnout:

Abom
07-08-2003, 04:56 PM
There's a red Viper parked every-so-often at Auto Bahn, I think the owner owns it? Very nice! :thumbsup:

finboy
07-08-2003, 06:26 PM
i remember a silver viper out at the track a couple weeks ago ;)