PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Ford Ranger low-rider

Graham_A_M
04-01-2006, 12:54 AM
HI guys, your going to HATE me for this, but I dont have any pics of the truck:banghead:

but my co-worker is selling his 1993 Ranger, its a shortbox with a reg. cab, I think the KM's are around the 175k mark. NO rust, generally, good shape, 5 speed (manual) with very minimal options... no power of any sort. its that stock medium blue color, with a tonneau cover, CF/euro tails, clear markers, roll pan, tint all the way around (all the 3/4 windows) clear frontal markers... professionally lowered, with the "dropped spindles kit" (normal springs) it comes with a CD deck, brand new MTX Thunder 10" sub, [thats actually built into the truck box.. then with a hole going into the cab] : sound wicked, pounds HARD, JL 500.1 amp. American racing rims, 15" -chrome front bumper. The truck runs FINE!!!!!!! NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!! He's just selling it because he bought a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix, GTP... thats it!!!

(too many toys.. not enough parking space)

ASKING PRICE $5000. LOTS invested..

The BAD: not much, just a few dents and dings.

PM ME I'll forward his phone number to you.

BTW, it was very well maintained, no "issues" of any type, I've driven this truck myself: I give it the :thumbsup:

this truck is NOT a lemon at all, its just the owner (Gus) has already spent a whack load of $$$ into it, and its not really his taste, its only a "stone's throw" away from being a show truck (just body 'quirks' nothing special, dents and dings every here and there)

tedstriker
05-23-2006, 09:12 PM
Truck still for sale? I need pics!!