PDA

View Full Version : The movie Redline..any good?

Hollywood
03-22-2003, 12:09 AM
I've seen this movie at rogers video, looks like a cheap F & F. Anyone seen it?

Phats
03-22-2003, 12:35 AM
I have seen it too, I am planning on renting it one time, just haven't gotten around to it yet

That.Guy.S30
03-22-2003, 12:51 AM
its a waste of your time. it doenst make sense. and its cheesy

Phats
03-22-2003, 12:52 AM
good to know, before i go and spend 5 bucks renting it

Lo)2enz0
03-22-2003, 01:13 AM
I rented it a while ago. not to bad but the story line blew. the only reason why I watched it was because of the late s14 and the s13 that was in it. oh ya, and they get trashed in it as well. oh ya and the acting is almost as good as a soap opera.

Laurier

Illusionsir
03-22-2003, 02:38 AM
This movie was the worst import scene plot i have ever scene.
it deals with thugs that deal drugs and break legs to get money to do up their s14 (which is the only import worth looking at and its still not much) all the actors are british and are absolutly horrible (nothing against the brits). i recommend not even watching it if a friend has it.
i actually went back to blockbuster to get my money back that night, they ended up giving me a free movie coupon.

(sorry for the anger, and yes, its THAT bad)

James
03-22-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
This movie was the worst import scene plot i have ever scene.
it deals with thugs that deal drugs and break legs to get money to do up their s14 (which is the only import worth looking at and its still not much) all the actors are british and are absolutly horrible (nothing against the brits). i recommend not even watching it if a friend has it.
i actually went back to blockbuster to get my money back that night, they ended up giving me a free movie coupon.

(sorry for the anger, and yes, its THAT bad)

:werd:...it was horrible!.......the only part that was mildly entertaining was an absolutly retarded "Staredown" near the end,( scene on the Docks with the porcshe and 240), a big WTF is going on for that part! :rofl:.... REALLY bad acting!

Hollywood
03-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the heads up. You guys saved me the 7 bucks and 2 hours of my time!

I had a feeling it was shit.

shadowz
03-22-2003, 12:49 PM
hahaha ya i heard it was the shittiest movie

Ashkente
03-22-2003, 01:35 PM
"Worst movie everrrr" (said in the Comic Book Guy's voice) :rofl:

theken
03-22-2003, 03:59 PM
yeah that staredown part at the end was the best, so on your seat suspense, but it was the worst movie ever, there was like 1 race seen, the rest was so stupid, and the race seen was so stupid too, good thing i didn't pay for it. i would be disapointed to make a movie that bad.

Phats
03-22-2003, 07:29 PM
hahaha, Comic Book Guy, he's awesome

l/l/rX
03-22-2003, 09:01 PM
lots of burn outs, like burnouts every time, practically everytime you see a modified car/truck....some cool cars....story line hmm O.K.

l/l/rX
03-22-2003, 09:02 PM
lots of burn outs, like burnouts every time, practically everytime you see a modified car/truck....some cool cars....story line hmm O.K.

hm btw...im still trying to figure out what is that black car with the yellow stripes?