PDA

View Full Version : 2006 GSX R600 Price question

Fusion
04-01-2006, 07:05 PM
i'm gonna buy this bike next week .. price is 11500 included gst .. is it good price?

eclipse00
04-01-2006, 07:54 PM
not too bad, where are you going to get it?
shoot me a pm might be able to get you a better price than that.

Cherrypicker
04-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Less than MSRP sounds like a good deal to me.

Check with Blackfoot... they always have the lowest price.

SOAB
04-03-2006, 01:14 PM
sorry man, thats not always the case. GW has beaten almost every price i've seen from Blackfoot.

Cherrypicker
04-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by SOAB
sorry man, thats not always the case. GW has beaten almost every price i've seen from Blackfoot.

there's a reason they sell twice if not 3,4,5 times as many bikes

:zzz:

danno
04-03-2006, 03:42 PM
gw will most likely beat the price of blackfoot, by a decent margain. and you'll get better service

eclipse00
04-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Cherrypicker

there's a reason they sell twice if not 3,4,5 times as many bikes

:zzz:

You're right, thats just cause they are the biggest and most advertised dealer. Us folk that have been riding for years dont set foot in there. Simple reason really, no one knows what the fuck they are talking about in there. I've been in there too many times with one of the sales staff there giving incorrect info to their clients. Shit if they could hire someone that knows how to fit a helmet on someone right they would be a lot better off than they are now! I have been shopping at other dealers and often get better pricing that I can get at BF.

Fusion
04-04-2006, 12:55 AM
Bought a bike already thanx guy.. ^_^

eclipse00
04-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Fusion
Bought a bike already thanx guy.. ^_^

Did you get a little better price or what?

YamaLube
04-04-2006, 04:39 PM
You might want to check out walt healy, no one could come close to the price they gave me on my fz6.......

SOAB
04-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by YamaLube
You might want to check out walt healy, no one could come close to the price they gave me on my fz6.......

according to Cherrypicker, blackfoot has the best prices on everything :rofl:

Cherrypicker
04-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by eclipse00

You're right, thats just cause they are the biggest and most advertised dealer. Us folk that have been riding for years dont set foot in there. Simple reason really, no one knows what the fuck they are talking about in there. I've been in there too many times with one of the sales staff there giving incorrect info to their clients. Shit if they could hire someone that knows how to fit a helmet on someone right they would be a lot better off than they are now! I have been shopping at other dealers and often get better pricing that I can get at BF.

I have been shopping at blackfoot years, since they were actually on blackfoot tr.

I personally dont judge a shop based on the fact that floor staff may not have 10 years experience, I think everyone in Calgary is suffering from the same staff shortage/experience problems.

they are the only shop around that supports riders and racers at the level they do

Support the guys who support the sport :thumbsup:

eclipse00
04-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Cherrypicker

I have been shopping at blackfoot years, since they were actually on blackfoot tr.

I personally dont judge a shop based on the fact that floor staff may not have 10 years experience, I think everyone in Calgary is suffering from the same staff shortage/experience problems.

they are the only shop around that supports riders and racers at the level they do

Support the guys who support the sport :thumbsup:

True, but I choose not to support shitty managment that fucks their staff.

Billet
04-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by eclipse00

True, but I choose not to support shitty managment that fucks their staff.

depends... is she cute?

:poosie:

eclipse00
04-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Billet

depends... is she cute?

:poosie:

The one wasent that bad........... :rofl:

danno
04-05-2006, 10:36 PM
the guys and girls at gw have been working there for years, all family owned. i'll support the small business:burnout: