PDA

View Full Version : The imfamous Homedepot Turbo Lude..

MrX
07-09-2002, 02:13 AM
Congrats on the car Leo
http://merkur.beyond.ca/leo2.jpg
http://merkur.beyond.ca/leo3.jpg
http://merkur.beyond.ca/leo4.jpg
http://merkur.beyond.ca/leo5.jpg :thumbsup:

girlRACER
07-09-2002, 02:18 AM
What does the hole on the hood do? :D

James
07-09-2002, 02:37 AM
Nice, are the side skirts ACTUALLY rain gutters??? because if they are you are the man!!:thumbsup: :bigpimp: Is the hole in the hood cleaned up a bit now?

shadowz
07-09-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
What does the hole on the hood do? :D

The turbo is mounted high, it needs a hole to clear but itll help kool things off nce work leo

buh_buh
07-09-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by shadowz

The turbo is mounted high, it needs a hole to clear but itll help kool things off nce work leo
yeah, but there was nothing he could do about it. And I think she was trying to make fun of him (like the rest of us do).

bol
07-09-2002, 02:46 AM
the sock/bag/whatever air filter is pimp :D

:bigpimp:

4wheeldrift
07-09-2002, 06:51 AM
Nice work leo. I especially like the hood :bigpimp:

legendboy
07-09-2002, 08:25 AM
Looks good leo, I'm diggin the speed hole. U have to get a little scoop for that......its badass I think!:thumbsup:

Superesc
07-09-2002, 08:48 AM
Holes are always an attractive attribute!!!

Sweet, you bringing it out on Wednesday????

legendboy
07-09-2002, 08:53 AM
yep, who cares if it makes lotsa boost, we all want to have a look at it!

Davan
07-09-2002, 09:47 AM
Excellent work Leo! :thumbsup:

Madmax
07-09-2002, 12:15 PM
Look good man! I like you intercooler, where did you get it???

Ed the SOHC
07-09-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Madmax
Look good man! I like you intercooler, where did you get it???

it's called Ed the SOHC's i/c which I finally got back from ludelvr after he was to borrow it for a "few days" which turned into weeks.

So Redline how's the fmu? or should i be asking leo? :rofl: :rofl:

Fluidic
07-09-2002, 01:01 PM
Oh dear god... LOL

http://merkur.beyond.ca/leo1.jpg

Audi Kid
07-09-2002, 01:03 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahah

boi-alien
07-09-2002, 01:05 PM
lookin good leo!! loving the speed holes!! heheh

Rydog
07-09-2002, 01:55 PM
saw it at Warrens on Sunday when i picked up my front end. i gotta say it's pretty damn cool, especially the rain gutter skirts. i didn't even know they were rain gutters until it was pointed out and i took a closer look at them.
workin' the Home Depot. workin' it.

lammer
07-09-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
Oh dear god... LOL

http://merkur.beyond.ca/leo1.jpg

haha. oh are the skirts really rain gutters??!!

Ed the SOHC
07-09-2002, 02:55 PM
Yes they are rain gutters but you got to give the guy credit cuz they look alright and they're dirt cheap. I think over 90% of the ppl couldn't tell they're rain gutters until you tell them.

Superesc
07-09-2002, 02:57 PM
Yup they surely are!!! Pretty darn good "replica" I might say! hehehe

Redlyne_mr2
07-09-2002, 03:04 PM
hahahahahahahahhahahahah..you used rain gutters..hahah, I remember how I was mockign these kids on a thread onalbertacars.net cause they used rain gutters, theirs looked like shit though, your looks really good, you had me fooled, by the way why is Lindsay's face all blurred out on that pic...I want to see who's been whiping you around hahah:rofl:
BTW..cars looking rad dude

nookmumracing
07-09-2002, 03:16 PM
nice job I want to see it run.....

Peace

Redlyne_mr2
07-09-2002, 03:36 PM
btw Leo, pm me and let me know whats up for this weekend, Im goign to do some research just to make sure my old ct26 wont give you the same results the supra oen did....then ill try and attck it on thursday.

LUDELVR
07-09-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
btw Leo, pm me and let me know whats up for this weekend, Im goign to do some research just to make sure my old ct26 wont give you the same results the supra oen did....then ill try and attck it on thursday.

Yah for sures man, I'll give you a shout this week, but I am almost 100% certain that it will work! Actually I know it will give way better results then the supra turbo!!!! haha, as for the side skirts!! Those are wings west....I think!?:confused: :dunno: hahahahah, why does everyone think that they are home depot or home made? Shit you guys suck!:thumbsdow :rofl:

LUDELVR
07-09-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

it's called Ed the SOHC's i/c which I finally got back from ludelvr after he was to borrow it for a "few days" which turned into weeks.

hahahah, yah the intercooler is no longer on my car!!!:( but it went to a good cause! Ed the SOHC's slow civic! Whick is no longer slow!!! hahahaha:thumbsup: But the good news is I got mine back, but I think I want Ed's back!!:D :rofl:

4wheeldrift
07-09-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

hahahahah, why does everyone think that they are home depot or home made? Shit you guys suck!:thumbsdow :rofl: Because damn near everything else is? :D

Redlyne_mr2
07-09-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
Because damn near everything else is? :D
hahahahaha...its actually mroe like the A1 parts show car:thumbsup:

cocoabrova
07-09-2002, 08:04 PM
:thumbsup: Looking good Leo......... I guess you won't be doing any fine tuning until you get the other turbo in huh?? Either way it's looking deadly, especially with the scoops in the hood.. Are you going to plexi those or use an actual scoop/s?? :bigpimp: :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

LUDELVR
07-09-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
:thumbsup: Looking good Leo......... I guess you won't be doing any fine tuning until you get the other turbo in huh?? Either way it's looking deadly, especially with the scoops in the hood.. Are you going to plexi those or use an actual scoop/s?? :bigpimp: :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

It actually looks like shit!!! hahahah, I just made those cuz the hood wouldn't close! haha, but I am going to make a hood scoop that will funnel air in and out of the engine bay! It gets freaking hot under there man like you wouldn't believe.!! So it actually serves an actual purpose!! But I'd hate to be the moron that touched the turbo!!! hahahaha

LUDELVR
07-09-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by bol
the sock/bag/whatever air filter is pimp :D

That is actually a K an N filter my friend!!! Well, what's left over anyway!!:D :thumbsup:

DriveOrBeDriven
07-15-2002, 12:48 AM
:bigpimp: Soon has you fix up the hood, the car should be good to go. congrats on the car man:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
07-15-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by DriveOrBeDriven
:bigpimp: Soon has you fix up the hood, the car should be good to go. congrats on the car man:thumbsup:

thanks dood, it'll be even better if I get a decent turbo!!! Boycott MKIII supra turbos!!! haha:rofl:

DriveOrBeDriven
07-15-2002, 01:16 AM
Yo Leo what you running under there right now. How much Hp that beauty got at the moment:burnout:

buh_buh
07-15-2002, 01:36 AM
Yo Leo what you running under there right now. How much Hp that beauty got at the moment:burnout:
my butt dyno would dyno it at about 89whp.
Yes, that's right, he actually LOST hp with his setup.

LUDELVR
07-15-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh

my butt dyno would dyno it at about 89whp.
Yes, that's right, he actually LOST hp with his setup.

Hey, I once saw a civic on hp tv and it had 89whp....coincidently I saw another civic of the same year kick the shit outta a 5th gen lude!
Yah, you're right about losing hp, but I think it's more like 50 whp! and as for butt dyno, let's be honest.....would you trust something that has been bagged on and had the shit pounded out of? Neither would I. It's like relying on a G-tech meter that has been beat on and then drenched in fluids! The results become a bit deceiving especially the way your Butt Dyno has been abused!!!

redline
07-15-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

yeah biatch where is my shit!!!

DriveOrBeDriven
07-15-2002, 12:41 PM
Yo leo, can we get some pics of inside, and the rear?:dunno:

LUDELVR
07-15-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by redline

yeah biatch where is my shit!!!

What, I thought that was a birthday present!!!! Damn, how misleading!:rofl:

LUDELVR
07-15-2002, 01:45 PM
Yo leo, can we get some pics of inside, and the rear?:dunno:

I do, but I just don't know how to post them up!!:dunno: :nut:

DriveOrBeDriven
07-15-2002, 03:36 PM

I do, but I just don't know how to post them up!!:dunno: :nut:

Shitty! i wanted to see that. oh well maybe some other time:dunno:

Redlyne_mr2
07-15-2002, 04:05 PM
yo Leo, I'll be banging the shit out of that exhaust hanger tomorrow night and will have the turbo off by then, fuck I hope my car stayed up alright with those pieces of steel we used as jackstands...btw you owe me a hookup with one of lindsy's friends:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
07-16-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
yo Leo, I'll be banging the shit out of that exhaust hanger tomorrow night and will have the turbo off by then, fuck I hope my car stayed up alright with those pieces of steel we used as jackstands...btw you owe me a hookup with one of lindsy's friends:thumbsup:

Sweet man!!! That's awsome! So r u coming down to calgary again? As for Lynsi's friends....they're all from the Hat and they're all a bunch of tricks!!! Wait a minute...isn't tha what you want? haha, just jokes man! Yah, I hope that those pieces that we used to hold up the car are still holding up the car!! haha. Thanks again dude!:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
07-16-2002, 10:59 AM

Sweet man!!! That's awsome! So r u coming down to calgary again? As for Lynsi's friends....they're all from the Hat and they're all a bunch of tricks!!! Wait a minute...isn't tha what you want? haha, just jokes man! Yah, I hope that those pieces that we used to hold up the car are still holding up the car!! haha. Thanks again dude!:thumbsup:
i know im scared to go there tonight , i hope my car dint colapse....I'll be coming down to cowtown someday soon, and youknow that I want tricks.... peace dude