PDA

View Full Version : Sims 2 tips and hints?

rage2
04-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Anyone play sims 2? Man what a fun game haha. Currently, I've got about 8 or 9 different booty calls that I get to "woohoo" with. Lucky for me, no baby on its way yet. It's kinda getting tough to take any of them out for dates, because I seem to run into other girls that get super pissed, their angry meter goes up, slaps me in public, and makes my date-meter turn lame, meaning no woohoo's.

Anyone figure out if there are threesomes available in the game? I can't seem to score with 2 chicks at once... they just get pissed off together. I think next I'm gonna find a lesbian and try to convert her. Haven't run into any lesbians yet tho. From what I've read you can play a lesbian, so there's gotta be a place where they hang out???

joyridder
04-04-2006, 04:20 PM
ahahaha GL on the lesbo search...

benyl
04-04-2006, 06:50 PM
bwuhahahaa, pimping the hoes even in cyberspace. Maybe I should get the game for my new PSP.

rage2
04-05-2006, 10:06 AM
mwhaha

It's pretty fun cuz u can do the dumbest shit. I'm getting owned hardcore now, cuz I have my hottub in front of my house, and when I'm banging a chick there, chances are, another chick I've banged walks by and gets totally pissed off, pulls me out of the hottub, then both chicks proceed to bitch slap me. I haven't been able to take a girl out on a date without getting busted for a long ass time now lol.

And to top it off I now have a stalker chick that I banged, she's ALWAYS wandering over. I call her up for a booty call, she says her psychic told her not to leave the house. So I call another chick over, bang her and she comes over and flips out even tho she said she's not leaving the house. After apologizing to her and getting her back in the good books, I bang her, and next day she sends me frickin' flowers with this message:

http://www.virgeweb.com/rage2/misc/simspimp.jpg

:rofl:

Bill Cosby
04-05-2006, 10:15 AM
bahahaha too bad this aint real life rage :P

Team_Mclaren
04-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
bahahaha too bad this aint real life rage :P

noob!!!

Pee_Sack
04-05-2006, 10:38 AM
This is funny because if ANYONE else here made a thread about Sims they would get soooo pwned and flamed its not even funny.

/////AMG
04-05-2006, 12:40 PM
:rofl: Dear Pimp.

rage2
04-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
This is funny because if ANYONE else here made a thread about Sims they would get soooo pwned and flamed its not even funny.
haha why? It's such a fun game. Next on my list, I'm going to try and bang a cougar who's married. I do have to find the nude patches tho... it's like a modern version of Leisure Suit Larry haha. Except I'm black, and have pimp ass cornrows :bigpimp:.

b_t
04-05-2006, 01:27 PM
What expansion pack do you have that is adding all this crazy shit? I played Sims 2 obsessively until it crashed on me one day and wasted four hours of gaming, but I don't remember anything this insane happening.

rage2
04-05-2006, 01:35 PM
I have the nightlife pack, but even the game with no addons, you can "woohoo" or bang a chick. I've even got movies of all my conquests in the game. You basically have to talk to a chick till she falls in love with you and thinks about you with the hearts coming from her head. From there if you can make out with her without rejection, you can either go to the hottub, ask her to join, do a bit of splashing and cuddling, then the WOOHOO option will come up. You can bang a chick twice in the hottub before u get tired and she goes home. In the bed, sit on the bed, and choose relax. Then click on the chick, go to MORE then Ask to join. From there you can pretty much WOOHOO right away. In bed you basically get to WOOHOO once and the 2 sims falls right asleep. When the chick wakes up, she'll get dressed and go home.

The nightlife pack just gives me my cool sports car, and clubs to go to at night to pick up new victims.

Man I thought I was a pimp, check this guy out, he's got 8 chicks pregnant in his family and they all seem to get along!

http://thesims2.simshost.com/images/ts2screens/n014/ben/ben_0005_nhood_20050624_day_3.jpg

http://thesims2.simshost.com/images/ts2screens/n014/ben/ben_0001_chess.jpg

I have yet to get a chick preggo, but I heard u don't get 'em preggo until they move in or engaged/married with you. Which ain't gonna happen for Mr. Pimp Daddy :rofl:.

eb0i
04-05-2006, 01:40 PM
^:rofl:

Is this for PC?

rage2
04-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Yea I have the PC version. xbox/ps2 ones don't have addons, but I'm sure u can do the same shit in those ones too. I'm gonna add the nude patches soon to make some SimsPr0n haha.

Ben
04-05-2006, 02:10 PM
ahhh shiet, I have that game but never installed it, I think I'm gonna bust it out when I get home.

haha.

D'z Nutz
04-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by rage2
it's like a modern version of Leisure Suit Larry haha. Except I'm black, and have pimp ass cornrows :bigpimp:.

Haha! That's hilarious! Rage Hefnizzo got game :rofl:

Too bad I have no attention span for video games, or else I'd give this a try

bonnieclyde240
04-05-2006, 04:52 PM
HAHA! I admit, I am a sims addict! I'm currently started playing sims 2 but I'm not far in the game.

My husband is dead (I have no idea how!) and he's wandering around the house as a ghost puking and posessing people, does anyone know how to bring him back to life? I've never "woohoo'd"
with a sim yet, and I would like to

Also, I've tried hooking up with Timmy but our points never seem to go more than 100 and when it does and I try to make out with him he pushes me away. I think he likes men..is there a way I can change his mind, or if they're gay in the game they're gay forever?

:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

Kobe
04-05-2006, 04:54 PM
I wanna go get this game now, hahah looks sweet

rage2
04-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Oh man.... so here's my new one for today. I tried to bang 2 chicks at once and it doesn't work, chicks get jealous. So I had it setup where I invited 1 girl over got her in the hottub. Then I invited another girl over, and got her in the bedroom.

So first, I bang the chick in the bedroom:

http://videos.beyond.ca/sims2/movie011.avi

After that's done, she fell asleep, I went downstairs and banged the chick in the hottub. Piss me off, missed the movie, cuz I pressed the start recording option too late, it won't let me record! After banging her twice, she got tired and left. The chick upstairs woke up, I invited her into the hottub. And sure enough, I banged her again!

http://videos.beyond.ca/sims2/movie012.avi

It wouldn't let me bang her again, I guess 4's the limit per day in the game? She took off, and voila, 2 chicks in 1 day without getting them to see each other or get jealous! :rofl:

Next target... MILF!

DC2
04-05-2006, 06:52 PM
where do you get these "add ons" from??

2000_SI
04-06-2006, 09:08 AM
...but I heard u don't get 'em preggo until they move in or engaged/married with you.

Damn... if only it was like that in real life :D

benyl
04-06-2006, 09:14 AM
haha, rage is the pimp

rage2
04-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Well, I've done it now. I macked a granny and banged her. Her rich husband beat the shit outta me at some restaurant cuz when they showed up, she came over to me and proceeded to make out with me right in front of him. So we got into a scrap and he took off with her.

Look how hawt she looks in that granny swimsuit :rofl:

http://www.virgeweb.com/rage2/misc/simsgranny.jpg

Another tip for the SimsPimps, don't bang the papergirl, or the mailgirl. First off, the papergirl looks 14, and the game still lets you bang her, that's just wrong lol. Second, they show up everyday to deliver the mail and paper, and now I can't use my hottub to bang chicks no more cuz those 2 chicks just go apeshit on me. I'm stuck banging chicks in the bedroom now :(.

Also, in true pimp style, when a chick gets pissed off at you, there's an option to buy her off. So you pay her, she takes off (still mad) but u can continue to mack another chick with no problems (I got busted macking the granny but still succeeded).

I'm on my way to banging the whole town. I'm now working on bartenders, waitresses, chicks while they're working haha.

/////AMG
04-06-2006, 11:47 AM
:rofl: :rofl: Thats so cool.

nerd_b
04-13-2006, 07:09 PM
bump,

hey rage how do you have time for all of this banging??

im playing and all im able to do is work come home refill the stats sleep and go to work again, my stats are all full (creativity body ect ect) i have 14 best friends and one lover friend but i have no time to woo hoo and all that stuff, all i do is try to get promoted and it takes up all the time i have.

i already went through two careers, and either career gives me time to bang.

everytime i have sombody come over it drains my stats and then im not able to work the next day.

i havent banged once with this character yet.

403Gemini
04-14-2006, 07:49 PM
rage, no only did you sleep with 2 chicks in 1 night, not only did you video tape it, but it looked like they were twins! lol

and why not just move the hottub in doors ? ;)

rage2
04-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by nerd_b
bump,

hey rage how do you have time for all of this banging??

im playing and all im able to do is work come home refill the stats sleep and go to work again, my stats are all full (creativity body ect ect) i have 14 best friends and one lover friend but i have no time to woo hoo and all that stuff, all i do is try to get promoted and it takes up all the time i have.

i already went through two careers, and either career gives me time to bang.

everytime i have sombody come over it drains my stats and then im not able to work the next day.

i havent banged once with this character yet.
A true pimp does not work. Call in and quit your job. A true pimp only has time for his ladies, and WooHoo'ing everywhere, even in public. A true pimp has to work at least 6 chicks at once.

Oh ya, a true pimp uses cheat codes to get free money :rofl:. A true pimp has no time for work! lol

Ben
04-15-2006, 11:56 AM

A true pimp does not work. Call in and quit your job. A true pimp only has time for his ladies, and WooHoo'ing everywhere, even in public. A true pimp has to work at least 6 chicks at once.

Oh ya, a true pimp uses cheat codes to get free money :rofl:. A true pimp has no time for work! lol

Spoken like a true pimp! :bigpimp:

hahahaha

Shaolin
04-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Is the time clock in Sims 2 like the original sims? The reason I stopped playing Sims was because to get ready for work my character had to be up at 4am since it took the guy 3 hours to make bed, shower, get dressed and eat breakfast.

I might get back into it again if they fix the time thing.

Kobe
04-22-2006, 01:11 PM

*cough* Motherlode* *cough*

I got it not 2 long ago, I have no idea how to make a railing tho for an outside patio :(

How the hell do I also take out a wall